Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) (20749 Views)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by BleedingPen: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, movie producer, filmmaker, politician, entrepreneur, and investor, Regina Daniels, has emerged as 'Nollywood personality of the year' in the 2020 Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards.

She emerged as winner of the category following the just concluded open-online voting for preferred nominees in the second edition of the prestigious Leadership Excellence Awards.

On Wednesday, the Igbere TV Awards crew met with the awardee for profiling, ahead of the formal Award presentation, where a table reservation for the event was also presented to Nollywood star.

Speaking at the brief profiling event, the movie producer, who is also a titled chief, said she was grateful to Nigerians, particularly her fans, for voting her among the other competitive nominees, with a promise to continue to do more.

“I never knew people were watching what we were doing all along,” she said, “I am more convinced more than ever that we are doing the right thing and on the right track.

“I thank you all for believing in me, may the God Almighty whom I serve reward you all. Whatever that is yours will come to you, keep your hand straight.”

On the Awards, Daniels said, “This is not just an Award, but a challenge to [me to] do more, and to continue on the path I have chosen. I thank my fans and Nigerians for the honours and kind gesture,” she added.

She also eulogized Igbere TV, while urging the management to continue to ‘keep doing a great job.’ “May your platform continue to grow from strength to strength, and grace to grace,” she prayed.

The prestigious Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award, which is endorsed by the African Union Economic, Social and Cultural Council (AU-ECOSOCC), recognises and honours the outstanding impacts of leaders across several sectors and industries in Nigeria. The most anticipated 2020 Award is slated for December 10, 2020 at the Sheraton Hotels and Towers in Abuja.

This year’s event would be one of the most outstanding and credible Award ceremonies in Nigeria, as personalities in the Presidency, State Governments, National and State Assemblies, Economic Industries, Humanitarian Affairs and Human Activism are expected to grace the occasion.

Some of the awardees include, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former Nigerian President (Foundation of the Year); Chief (Hon.) Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, Founder of Alex Ikwechegh Foundation (Personality of the Year); Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor, General Overseer, Omega Power Ministries (Most Outstanding Humanitarian of the Year); and Chief Uche Nwosu, former Imo State governorship candidate and Chief of Staff to the Imo State Government (Hospitality Personality of the Year).

Others are: Rt. Hon. Chinedum Orji, Abia Assembly speaker (Speaker of the Year); Senator Uba Sani, Kaduna Central (Senator of the Year); Dr. Betta Edu, Cross River State Commissioner for Health (Medical Expert of the Year); Hon. John Enebeli, aide to Transportation minister (Outstanding Personality of the Year on Community Service and Development); Mrs Karima Babangida, Director, FDA, Fed. Ministry of Agric & Rural Devt. (Civil Servant of the Year); Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor, Founder, Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation (Best Indigenous App of the Year); and former Governor of Kano State, Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso, Founder of Kwankwasiyya Foundation (N.G.O of the Year).

Also on the list are, Dr. Gbene Joi Nunieh, the immediate past Managing Director of NDDC (Public Servant of the Year); Hon. Samaila Suleiman, House of Reps Kaduna North Federal Constituency (Outstanding Lawmaker of the Year on Empowerment); and Valentine Ozigbo, the immediate past President and CEO of Transcorp PLC, founder of VCO Foundation and frontline governorship aspirant in the Anambra 2021 election (Empowerment Personality of the Year).

While Dr. Alice Onyema, Vice-Chairman of Air Peace is being awarded as Aviation Personality of the Year; Hon. Princess Chinwe Nnabuife, CEO/Managing Director of Property Finders Limited, developers of Centage Estate, Lagos and Oil Spring Estate, bags Businesswoman of the Year award; with Prof. Georgewill Owunari, the former Deputy Provost, College of Health Sciences (UNIPORT) and Board member of the Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, emerging as 'Educationist of the Year'; and Olakunle Churchill as 'ICT Personality of the Year', among others.

The 2019 edition of the Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards which held 28th November, 2019 at the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja saw distinguished and prominent captains of industry, public figures and leaders cling on to the various Award categories.

Prominent awardees included President Muhammadu Buhari, United States-based Nigerian billionaire medical doctor, Dr. Godwin Maduka; former President Goodluck Jonathan, former House of Reps Speaker, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara; minister Rotimi Amaech, Senator Rochas Okorcha, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu, among others.

According to Igbere TV, organizers of the Award event, this year’s edition which holds Dec. 10, has been tagged Africa’s biggest and most glamorous online media award. The programme will be transmitted live on DSTV, GOTV, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Zoom, Instagram and other social media platforms with over 10 million audience globally.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371396/igberetvawards-rita-daniels-emerges-nollywood-personality-year/

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by BleedingPen: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Isaacetim19(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
nice
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2020
angry.. They maliciously inserted the hallowed name of President Mohammadu Buhari to make their shenanigans look credible..

May God help Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by YoonSung59: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
The highest bidder won

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by BleedingPen: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. They maliciously inserted the hallowed name of President Mohammadu Buhari to make their shenanigans look credible..

May God help Nigeria.

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
BleedingPen:

Lol, my brother, that's my point.. Insert the hallowed name of President Mohammadu Buhari to their shenanigans to make people believe the entire program is credible.. They know that people will, for sure, question the credibility of their awards. But once they sight the name of President Buhari, they'll be left with no option but to agree with the fraud..

Seriously, I don't take their awards seriously.

May God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by AmadiAba: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Her son in-laws connection is working wink

Btw I thought she was threatening the other time to go spiritual? She no dey go spiritual again! grin tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by slawormiir: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2020
People doing all they can to get money from Ned cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2020
She really deserve it. constant hardwork leads to next achievements.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
I can’t really relate, but congrats to the winner
In another news
Kindly check my signature for high quality jerseys for major clubs and country #StrictlyOriginal
#iSELL #iBRAND
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by femijay8271(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
dix people no-no more than giving awards

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by fishmonger1(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Well congrats
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Richnero(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Alex and igbere. Make una keep licking politician and celeb asses o. Zero credibility

10 Likes

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Ok...

Check my siggy for your bedsheets sales
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by WandaNara: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, that's my point.. Insert the hallowed name of President Mohammadu Buhari to their shenanigans to make people believe the entire program is credible.. They know that people will, for sure, question the credibility of their awards. But once they sight the name of President Buhari, they'll be left with no option but to agree with the fraud..

Seriously, I don't take their awards seriously.

May God bless Nigeria.

This is the type of useless award your useless darling daddy deserved.

Alaye, swerve

5 Likes

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Dejavu44: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2020
She and her daughter gotta stay in the limelight by hook or crook any means possible, before they lose relevance in the eyes of grandpa Ned, he s paying for the fame fake or real. I guess it normal life transaction buyer meet seller

5 Likes

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Surprised it’s not Alex reports

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by obstinacydeputy: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for this post op.. I'm now a billionare after reading this news
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by naturallyhost: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Based on what?

2 Likes

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by hiscoterie: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
She deserves it
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by nidelemons: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
So we shld fry mango? Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by nedekid: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Please doing all they can to get money from Ned cheesy
Oboy, that picture of Ned is truelly horrible shocked
Why is he standing like that and with such facial expression

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.