Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows (34398 Views)

I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Danny50: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I mean no disrespect she looks like HIV positive.
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Allforlove(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Seeking attention

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by lkillbrokehoes: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
little bitch
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Oteikwu1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
How does it affect d price of onion in d market
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Mizfabulous18(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one is doing like James brown r u sure they r nt friends
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by chatinent: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
When a teen fool as this is from Kwara state, is that a full quarantine?
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
See her sagging breasts

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by delishpot: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am a fan of wiz too. He reminds me of a kid bro.
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Goodman247: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
icuminpiss:
She fine sha, if wizzy chuk prick for this one ehn
grin
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Soulsymbol99: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
And who exactly she be? sad
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Tonytonex(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
make she go bath jhor
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Kulmanson: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
she self wan trend
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Lazenby007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Flat tummy before meeting Wizkid I guarantee! But flat tummy after meeting Wizkid I can not guarantee!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by yoursidenigga(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
I still can't understand why these girls now choose to waste groundnut oil on their skin while taking pictures
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Masaudmuhammed: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin
This gal kukunas go sweet ennh !

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Uprangers11: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Her face be like s.k sha,if u roll am up e no go get plenty seed...
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by dalass(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
Attention Seeker!

Exactly...

She want to born her own mini whizkid by the guy grin
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
If I say I tire no be say I do exercise O
Na we country matter na hin tire me embarassed
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by emoney09: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one should be in sch
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by YungJo207(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle oo.

Classy, trending Female high quality leather 3-in-1 handbag for your daily essential.
Price is #10k ( negotiate able )

WhatsApp/Call : 08174148706

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by duketerry22(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Price of groundnut oil has gone up you're pouring all over your body. God save you that your mama didn't walk in and reset you with a nice backhand undecided
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Prostitute grin
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by justsaypeter001(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by holywind(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
this one just want wizkid d*ckk "wizd*ck*
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by ofiko123(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eh eh eh see me see trouble o shocked
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by MrStylish(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2020
kingxsamz:
Is that why you wasted groundnut oil on your breasts? undecided
And who the hell is she?
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Trueyarn(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2020
She sounds so foolish angry
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Who is this one now. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" / I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.