Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg (4305 Views)

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Naijablog14: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2021
A young lady identified as Nompilo Dlamini is depending on Oxygen to breathe for a…

https://topnaijablog.com/2021/01/07/i-will-smile-till-this-breathing-machine-fails-me-girl-that-breathes-with-oxygen/

2 Likes

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by lindaperryly: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Thank you for all the love you always give to me standard deviation calculator
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Bornsinner7: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Damn!!

Right now I guess she's not going to be thinking about bone straight hair, iPhone 12.. I'm guessing she's not going to be thinking about why she hasn't had a range rover in her garage or a house by the lake

Just seeing this picture made me feel down and weak.. God is good bro.. not just because of this picture but because I had complained, riled against Him for not living the best life but yet he is patience and had endured all my complain..

When truly I am blessed with a gift of life and health

God is good.. thank God for her and thank God for life

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Ibbolaji: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alhamdulilah for all your favour upon me
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by britiko: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Naijablog14:
A young lady identified as Nompilo Dlamini is depending on Oxygen to breathe for a…

https://topnaijablog.com/2021/01/07/i-will-smile-till-this-breathing-machine-fails-me-girl-that-breathes-with-oxygen/

The things we take for granted, someone else is praying for. Thank God for the gift of life.

1 Like

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Confirmed Bosslady!

Looking death in the eyes and conquering it is only for the brave.
If only she had options! I'm sure she would have kept on warming everyone's heart with her smile till grey hair comes.

Maximum respect brave young woman!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Kestolove(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
So even if she dey fvck, dix stuff go still dey her face....
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
Ori e ko pe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by SoftP(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
So hurtful.
indeed; God is faithful to her
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Tamel(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
She Reminds me of this movie
The fault in our stars.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Gadafii: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
person don already reason how this girl go look for fvck grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by merieam16(f): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
I love that smile...quick recovery girl
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by sunshineV(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
she get bone straight for neck

2 Likes

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
is people like you that make others think that nothing can come out of teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by offset67(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
you have no choice
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by phyya(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai....
sunshineV:
she get bone straight for neck

1 Like

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Netanya(f): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
There are some words that are meant to be kept in the mind .....this is one of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Codepain: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tamel:
She Reminds me of this movie
The fault in our stars.
Book or movie?
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by femi4: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Damn scary
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Tamel(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Codepain:

Book or movie?

I watched the movie.
There is a novel too
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Netanya:
There are some words that are meant to be kept in the mind .....this is one of them.

Where av you been miss u
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by HelpYourself(m): 2:19am On Jan 08, 2021
lindaperryly:
Thank you for all the love you always give to me standard deviation calculator
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by HelpYourself(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Netanya:

She is possessed

Allow her
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Ohhh,I pray she gets healed
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Queenslander(f): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Wow, what a strong and courageous woman.. the Lord is your strength!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Akinbahm(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn!!

Right now I guess she's not going to be thinking about bone straight hair, iPhone 12.. I'm guessing she's not going to be thinking about why she hasn't had a range rover in her garage or a house by the lake

Just seeing this picture made me feel down and weak.. God is good bro.. not just because of this picture but because I had complained, riled against Him for not living the best life but yet he is patience and had endured all my complain..

When truly I am blessed with a gift of life and health

God is good.. thank God for her and thank God for life

Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Amarachibaby(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2021
This is front page worthy to encourage someone there is sunshine after rain
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Hammergirl: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kestolove:
[color=#006600][/color]

So at your age, this is the only thing you can think of in a situation like this. undecided
Re: I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg by Kestolove(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Hammergirl:
[color=#006600][/color]

So at your age, this is the only thing you can think of in a situation like this. undecided
am telling u dats d only tin dat came to by mind what about you?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets / I Almost Died This Evening / This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.