Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma – Davido Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma – Davido Opens Up (613 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma – Davido Opens Up by Ctorch: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
SEARCH

CorrectNG
CorrectNG

ENTERTAINMENTI felt pressured to marry Chioma – Davido opens up

Published 3 hours ago on November 12, 2020By Henry Iheanacho

Singer-songwriter and music executive, Davido, real name David Adeleke has opened up on how his relationship with his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland affected her and her family.

Davido revealed there has been pressure to tie the knot ever since since he unveiled Chioma as his girlfriend in the video of his hit song, ‘Assurance’. Although the couple got engaged in 2019.

Since then, the DMW boss disclosed that Chioma has received hate messages from people on social media.

He made this known during an interview on Ndani TV.

According to him, his bringing his relationship with Chioma to the limelight affected her life and their relationship.

Davido said: “After the Assurance video, Chioma received hate messages from people. Her parents even got hateful messages.

“It affected our relationship too. Chioma went from being a private person. It affected our relationship a lot then I realized people don’t like something good.

“We started having issues at some point and we decided not to tell anyone anything about us, that’s was when I decided to go offline for a while“Before Assurance video, our relationship was so good. The dynamics between us changed after our relationship became Public. It was like everybody’s relationship and business.

“I felt pressured at some point to officially do the wedding but now I don’t. At the end of the day it’s between both of us and our families.”

When asked if they would still get married, Davido affirmed that but said it’s not the right time.

He said; “We would get married but not now. We are trying to make the foundation solid and I’m so happy now that Chioma is focused on making money.

“We are not riding on the wave that people want this for us.”

https://www.correctng.com/i-felt-pressured-to-marry-chioma-davido-opens-up/?fbclid=IwAR19h9nFGlikZwjT4uCLFRSn97mM2NWU7K7tVQ2gSyg0fBdqqRISWaw_te4
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma – Davido Opens Up by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Whether you feel pressured or not, that is not the business.

The real issue is that the rightful father of Ifeanyi ( Which is Chioma's Father) is not in doubt.

And if at the end of the day , you couldn't do the necessary rites on chioma's head or keep your own side of the bargain.

Then chioma's father infact family will step in and take over the custody of their son because the boy needs a father figure as he is growing up.

We all know the dangers of been a single parents and Ifeanyi can't afford for now to be under doubt who the father is...

You Mr David, you have all time but at the end we all know who is the real father of Ifeany which is Chioma's father and that will never be compromised
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma – Davido Opens Up by YoonSung59: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Oga marry her if you want

(1) (Reply)

Ik Robson Bassey Biography, Age,videos / Duncan Mighty Accused of Striking And Injuring A Man On His Head in Rivers (Pix) / I Am First Nigerian Artist To Be Verified On Instagram And Tweeter - Deezell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.