Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

“I Felt Pressured To Wed Chioma” – Davido Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Felt Pressured To Wed Chioma” – Davido Opens Up (294 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Felt Pressured To Wed Chioma” – Davido Opens Up by tkgz(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Award winning Nigerian musician, Davido has opened up on the challenges he faced after making his relationship with his fiancée, Chioma public.
According to the father of three, bringing his relationship with Chioma to the limelight had an adverse effect on their affair, as everyone was in their business.
He further revealed that at some point, after his relationship became public through one of his music videos, ‘Assurance’, he was pressured to officially do the wedding.

Davido who made this revelations in a recent interview with Ndani Tv said,

“After the Assurance video, Chioma received hate messages from people. Her parents even got hateful messages.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-felt-pressured-to-wed-chioma-davido-opens-up

Re: “I Felt Pressured To Wed Chioma” – Davido Opens Up by YoonSung60: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Oga marry her if you want to marry her

(1) (Reply)

"Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories Of Nigerian Youths" - Davido / Ik Robson Bassey Famous Nigerian Comedian / How I Managed To Build My Mum A House – Emmanuella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.