Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

How I Managed To Build My Mum A House – Emmanuella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Managed To Build My Mum A House – Emmanuella (285 Views)

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Managed To Build My Mum A House – Emmanuella by NationGist: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Comedienne, Emmanuella who is 10-years-old has disclosed how she achieved her dream of building a mini mansion for her mom with the help of uncle mark.

Emmanuella disclosed that she planned buying a car for the father, but uncle mark reminded her of her promise to gift her mom a house, while being interview with BBC.

Apparently, according to Emmanuealla, she started building this house since last year being 2019. she contacted her manager to split the money she makes into 4, one of the split was for the orphanage, one was for the house, one was for the family and one was for her savings.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/2020/11/how-i-managed-to-build-my-mum-a-house-emmanuella/

1 Share

Re: How I Managed To Build My Mum A House – Emmanuella by Djdeebrain(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
God me self want build house for my mum nah. Abeg open my way let favour locate me and anyone that desires a testimony like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s 30BG Crew Are Allegedly Threatening Wizkid’s Associates In Abroad / My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele / Rapper, Biglo Dies After Long Battle With Kidney Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.