Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email (869 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Finally, See How To Identify Fake Tecno Phones And Batteries / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2020
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO UN-ROOT A FAKE PHONE SOLD TO ME ??

hello guys please i need your help... i bought a fake (techno camon Air phone) in Computer village in Ikeja, Lagos.... few days after buying it, i discovered that i couldn't use google on it and couldn't download app from play store... i decide to return it, but on my way to ikeja the phone fell from my hand and the screen got broken, with this, i decided to be using it like that because i already know the consequence to that occurrence ( he would definitely ask me to buy the screen back)...

If i wanted to install any app on the phone i would first download it using my friend's fone then transferred it to my phone by using an app called (xender) can you imagine !!! ... apps like .. music, whatsapp, chrome, facebook, and my bank apps etc...

but i later discovered that the phone was rooted, not only that, i discovered that each time i logged in to my email and other online banking activities from my laptop, google always sent a message that someone is trying to login into my account rather than me...

please help me, what can i do to un-root the particular phone and block out this evil guy...

or if there is any solution to my case...

thank you..
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Kamdil: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Really
grin
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmm where do we start from now chai
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by chingle5(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
laugh wan kill me for here.......... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by KrazyDave16(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Erm the Google Login mail is cos you're logging in from another system (the laptop) and Google wants to be sure it's you.

If that's not the case, then someone prolly used your mail as a recovery mail. Click on the link that says "not me" to secure your account.

As for your other problem... You need to drop more details like the Android version to ascertain what type of root it is and the most important question...

How did you know the device was rooted?

Cos from my understanding and experience, you cannot use banking apps on a rooted device.
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Flytime: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
No solution except buying a new phone
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Kunja2: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Trust me, it would have been better to buy the screen backs and return it than giving yourself headaches. Next time buy from a trusted retailer like 3c hub or any Tecno store.
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Flytime:
No solution except buying a new phone

bro i believe every situation has a solution..... someone suggest i should change the board , but am still considering that, if thats going to be my last resort....
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kunja2:
Trust me, it would have been better to buy the screen backs and return it than giving yourself headaches. Next time buy from a trusted retailer like 3c hub or any Tecno store.
bros na money matter oo.. i needed a phone badly at that particular time... and that range of fone was what my budget could afford, so i went for it believing i could be lucky, but unfortunately......
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Kunja2: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
jediwice:

bros na money matter oo.. i needed a phone badly at that particular time... and that range of fone was what my budget could afford, so i went for it believing i could be lucky, but unfortunately......
chai, dem do you confirm 30. You for even buy from Nairaland sef. Next time, when you want to get a device, buy new devices and always have a reasonable budget. No de rush do this kind things, you get?
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Erm the Google Login mail is cos you're logging in from another system (the laptop) and Google wants to be sure it's you.

If that's not the case, then someone prolly used your mail as a recovery mail. Click on the link that says "not me" to secure your account.

As for your other problem... You need to drop more details like the Android version to ascertain what type of root it is and the most important question...

How did you know the device was rooted?

Cos from my understanding and experience, you cannot use banking apps on a rooted device.
yeah you are right bro....
***but for the other problem.. the android version of the phone is 6.1 even i tot i could install my Meta Trader (MT5) on it but i was totally wrong because of the android version thing.... it was telling me the phone is not compatible for the App...

*** i saw the rooted file as i was exploring the fone..... i will borrow my friends fone to snap the said fone and post it here tomorrow.. both the front, back and where i found the rooted file on it....

but please i wanna ask, is there any way this rootting stuff could be removed
thanks....
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Flytime: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2020
jediwice:

***but for the other problem.. the android version of the phone is 6.1 even i tot i could install my Meta Trader (MT5) on it but i was totally wrong because of the android version thing.... it was telling me the phone is not compatible for the App...

*** i saw the rooted file as i was exploring the fone..... i will borrow my friends fone to snap the said fone and post it here tomorrow.. both the front, back and where i found the rooted file on it....

thanks....
no as long as you don't know the original brand and model you can't get the software optimized for the device and installing a software not for the device would just crash it and render it useless

If it was an Android downwards rooting and unrooting would be as easy as making a cup of coffee

About what you told me
I have no idea about that
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by KrazyDave16(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
jediwice:

thanks....
Yeah I think if Android version is from lollipop below I believe.

First off you gotta confirm that your deci6is truly rooted by installing root checker.
Once done, download SuperSU, grant the necessary permissions and look for the unroot option.
For you to better understand, google unroot with SuperSU and follow guides you see.
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Bestchild: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
So painful, next time buy from only authorised stores like slot, 3c hub etc
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Yeah I think if Android version is from lollipop below I believe.

First off you gotta confirm that your deci6is truly rooted by installing root checker.
Once done, download SuperSU, grant the necessary permissions and look for the unroot option.
For you to better understand, google unroot with SuperSU and follow guides you see.
oh... I really appreciate this my brother.... i will definitely give it a try.....
thanks a lot..
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by jediwice(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bestchild:
So painful, next time buy from only authorised stores like slot, 3c hub etc
lol... okay sir..
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by Mohbola(f): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is serious
Re: How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email by scarycuteface(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6.1 For Sale / Christmas Giveaway!!! Phone Giveaway!!! / Vivo Y11 For Sale (very Good Condition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.