Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu (50428 Views)

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court / Bayelsa Government Officials' Boat Capsized In A River While On Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Gabkosh: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
Even your own life is rubbish.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by chrizzyace: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters and lies...

Do you even have conscience at all?? With the way protesters were killed that alone you still did not believe such happened? I’ll just believe you’re a programmed bot operating in this platform...Na wa oo... if it had happened to you, I’m sure you won’t be here typing ...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Farki:

Kai these zombies think we are as stupid as them. grin

They are even going so far as to say there is no lagoon in Lekki.

Leave them, let them continue to bring their lies and fake news, simple kkkogical research like yours will debunk your lies too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Farki:

Kai these zombies think we are as stupid as them. grin

They are even going so far as to say there is no lagoon in Lekki.

Don't mind BMC urchins. They have sent them out to come online and counter every information about the barbaric act by the military

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
chrizzyace:

Do you even have conscience at all?? With the way protesters were killed that alone you still did not believe such happened? I’ll just believe you’re a programmed bot operating in this platform...Na wa oo... if it had happened to you, I’m sure you won’t be here typing ...

You are the programmed bot, read the story.

There is no lagoon at the back of any shopping center at lekki toll gate,
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Farki: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Leave them, let them continue to bring their lies and fake news, simple kogical research like yours will debunk everything.

Kai the zombie is even thanking me for exposing his own stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Don't mind BMC urchins. They have sent them out to come online and counter every information about the barbaric act by the military

He is yabing you, you didn't understand.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Farki:

grin grin

Go check your map, where is the shopping center.

Didnt he say lagoon in the back of a shopping center.

There is no lagoon but extension of Atlantic ocean

Btw, any lagoon at the back of the palms.

Carry your fake news somewhere else
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by 9jatriot(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
lol... This one de consult google map...
So all those your spider man friends, jump all those high fences, enter people business properties, then go enter their private yatch carry go Ikorodu. SMH.

Farki:

People who haven't stepped inside Lagos before exposing themselves. grin
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Gabkosh: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

You don't worth the reply of that guy. He shouldn't waste his time on you.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Farki:

Wrong quote
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
You don't worth the reply of that guy. He shouldn't waste his time on you.

He doesn't have too. Fake news does not worth a reply.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Farki: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
9jatriot:
lol... This one de consult google map...
So all those your spider man friends, jump all those high fences, enter people business properties, then go enter their private yatch carry go Ikorodu. SMH.

Illiterate zombie, they jumped into the water behind the tollgate and were rescued by passers by.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Gabkosh: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Leave them, let them continue to bring their lies and fake news, simple kogical research like yours will debunk everything.
See this mumu. See reason sensible people do not need arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

[/s]

He is no longer yabbing me abi.

Zombies will always be confused.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Gabkosh: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He doesn't have too. Fake news does not worth a reply.

If it is fake, you will be free. But if it's truth and you call it lie,they you shall die a painful death.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by hush15: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Islie:
A certain Lieutenant Colonel Bello, who was the Commanding Officer of the battalion, had led the soldiers to fire bullets at the scene.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/12/lekki-protesters-jumped-river-while-escaping-shooting-fled-ikorodu-%E2%80%93-survivor

I just hope APC federal government will begin to clamp on boat operator and freezing their accounts

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
See this mumu. See reason sensible people do not need arguing with you.

Imagine, you claim you are sensible.

One of your fake news master brought out a picture of a map just to show us a something.

The story and the map does not relate.

As i wrote before, there is no river or lagoon in toll gate.

Also the way, the road to the toll gate is built, you cant fall into the ocean.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by 9jatriot(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Which river oga... Please take a bus there tomorrow and snap it for me... I am far away in my village and cannot go.

Almost one month later, this is what you guys can come up with in a supposed massacre
Farki:

Illiterate zombie, they jumped into the water behind the tollgate and were rescued by passers by.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
30k per month BMC urchins running amok on every Lekki toll gate shooting thread like headless chicken trying to suppress the truth.

Their madam, Lauretta Onochie is really giving them tough task
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
If it is fake, you will be free. But if it's truth and you call it lie,they you shall die a painful death.

Which one is painful death. People die everyday, it is part of life.

But if you believe in this fake news, you will be knock down by a lorry next week Friday.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
I remember one of the protesters killed at LEKKITOLLGATEMASSACRE�
Anthony Okechukwu,he was my Junior Colleague in d University...
His family retrieved his body with bullet Injuries.So painful to attend his funeral,it was heartbreaking watching his mom weeping at his burial.
He was buried not too long ago.. RIP Anthony such a gentle Soul.please report our wicked government to God.When God sends u back to the World,Please don't come back to Nigeria...Go to Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Gabkosh: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

One of your fake news master brought out a picture of a map just to show us a something.

I don't argue with a dunce. I am one of those going to lekki on a daily basis. So argue with you is a waste of energy.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
I remember one of the protesters killed at LEKKITOOLGATEMASSACRE.
His family retrieved his body with bullet Injuries.So painful to attend his funeral,it was heartbreaking watching his mom weeping at his burial.
He was buried not too long ago.. RIP Anthony such a gentle Soul.please report our wicked government to God.When God sends u back to the World,Please don't come back to Nigeria...Go to Switzerland.

You are a liar.

Show us his picture, of that so called friend .

They have debunked that your made up story.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by 9jatriot(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thank God there is someone that knows the area as it is.
thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
I don't argue with a dunce. I am one of those going to lekki on a daily basis. So argue with you is a waste of energy.

You go to lekki everday as a blind person.

You can't come and tell us lies. You don't see.

Or do you think we are fools.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Farki: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

He didn't because there is no mention of any shopping centre in the news article, BMC zombies can't even read.

Nairaland zombies who haven't seen the ocean before are now saying there's no lagoon in Lekki. grin

Keep exposing your stupidity as anyone who has stayed in Lekki since 2006 knows that the Palms was blocked off to make way for the tollgate.

Dumbass zombies are now calling maps fake news, a symptom of their failed education. No wonder they are so quick to defend nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
I remember one of the protesters killed at LEKKITOLLGATEMASSACRE�

Imagine the pain, and the colonel is claiming he shot in the air. 3 bullet wounds on one person.

Many victims with gun wounds are probably hiding bc of the Govt tyranny

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by NIGilliterate(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
misano:

After 2023, please tell Buhari to get out of the presidential villa. He is a disgrace. This is not APC vs PDP, it's about the uselessness of a man that calls himself a president.

Ask yourself what is the use the people will only vote for another idiot which is 10 times worse this is Nigerian mentality. Anybody which can do nothing for them they will kill themselves for that person. Just take a trip to America UK and Europe and see how Nigerians are killing themselves from criminals which can do nothing for them..
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Vulcan24(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
I studied conflict resolution and affiliate courses.
I did psychology major in school too

Let me tell you guys, no one under this God's earth would survive a crowd shooting and come out the ffg week or month to start telling tales

The urban terror victims in Europe and part of US are given counselling and psych support and some are perm impaired by the shock

So nobody should expect civilians from the lekki toll to come to the panel and be telling tales

The govt knows this and they are capitalising on it couple with the scare tactics from the FG

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Farki:

He didn't because there is no mention of any shopping centre in the news article, BMC zombies can't even read.

Nairaland zombies who haven't seen the ocean before are now saying there's no lagoon in Lekki. grin

Keep exposing your stupidity as anyone who has stayed in Lekki since 2006 knows that the Palms was blocked off to make way for the tollgate.

Dumbass zombies are now calling maps fake news, a symptom of their failed education. No wonder they are so quick to defend nonsense.

I will keep tackling you and your lies.

You just brought out a map because you have google map.

Now read what the fake news Sahara reporters wrote in sowere palour and take your map, does it relate, do you think it is possible.

Do you know how wide that toll gate road is.

You believe people will just fall because of so called stampede. There are protectors there, the protesters were in the center of the road, so how did that man fell into the imiginary river at toll gate

Below is a picture of the protest

You judge for yourself

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Minjim: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters and lies...

What SR wrote here tallies with what PT reported some days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.