Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu (50425 Views)

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court / Bayelsa Government Officials' Boat Capsized In A River While On Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
amc:

The post was for rational minds to debate. Apologies if it mistakenly caught your attention.
In your mind now, I don't have rational mind because I don't accept the narrative of APC Polithiefcians and Nigeria Army who are notorious for denying everything and anything. Tell me one news this people have never denied before? They are animals. Government that is well known for unlimited falsehood and denial.
Thanks for your insult.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by clevop11: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Islie:
A certain Lieutenant Colonel Bello, who was the Commanding Officer of the battalion, had led the soldiers to fire bullets at the scene.

https://upvir.al/ref/HD49641561?track=whatsapp

If u have not joined,

Good news,
You can still join and win.

There are alot to be won daily for 60 days. �

Just click the link or swipe up�

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/12/lekki-protesters-jumped-river-while-escaping-shooting-fled-ikorodu-%E2%80%93-survivor
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by oguns222: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I didn't say you should speak yoruba to me.

Check that picture, see, the tollgate, see the road by the side of the tollgate, see houses and grassland near the ocean.

Pls liesmith explain to us, how did the man fell into the water?

Now look at this picture and judge by yourself how very far the water is from the tollgate.

Go and read the news again and do not allow political, tribal or religion bigotry to turn you to an idiot.

Wón ti ṣ'épè fún e.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

Now look at this picture and judge by yourself how very far the water is from the tollgate.

Go and read the news again and do not allow political, tribal or religion bigotry to turn you to an idiot.

Wón ti ṣ'épè fún e.

You have been posting pictures upon pictures in different styles and formats to justify lies. grin

You know the truth but you can not handle it.

Try again.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by favor914: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You have been posting pictures upon pictures in different styles and formats to justify lies. grin

Try again.
Only criminals would have jumped into the lagoon, mind you there is a distance between where the toll gate is from the lagoon, & there is a fence that separates it. If there was a shooting, people would have scampered back towards Victoria Island, or forward towards Lekki, but never sideways into the Lagoon.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
favor914:
Shut up, only criminals would have jumped into the lagoon, mind you there is a distance between where the toll gate is from the lagoon, & there is a fence that separates it.

I think you misquoted me. You need to tell this to that other guy who thinks people can easily fall off from the tollgate
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by favor914: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I think you misquoted me. You need to tell this to that other guy who thinks people can easily fall off from the tollgate
Sorry for the mix up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by favor914: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Foundation is built on lies it becomes difficult to believe any other thing..

That's the Problem of the Nigerian Army, lagos state government and the lekki Shootings..

We need to understand the Importance of Truth in our affairs.
Truth could be very bitter
Truth could be Hurting
Truth could be Painful
But Truth sets Free!

"And ye Shall know the Truth and the Truth will set us Free"
What will the enquiry achieve?
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by oguns222: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Try again.

The only truth here is that you are an intentionally blind idiot
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

The only truth here is that you are an intentionally blind idiot

Ok. While you are confirmed slowpoke suffering from excessive dust in your brain.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by oguns222: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. While you are confirmed slowpoke suffering from excessive dust in your brain.

The same way you are suffering from religion, tribal induced curse, right?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

The same way you are suffering from religion, tribal induced curse, right?

I am not a bigot like you.

You spend all day in the school of bigotry.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by oguns222: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not a bigot like you.

You spend all day in the school of bigotry.

Is rhat why your cursed head sees the 4ive4 nearby and you said it is far?

Olóríburúkú ni é

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

Is rhat why your cursed head sees the 4ive4 nearby and you said it is far?

Olóríburúkú ni é

The highest you will do is abuse in yoruba. Nothing more.

You lack what we call sense, go back to your village and do your oloriburuku things there. We dont need that mentality in the city.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by oguns222: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You lack what we call sense, go back to your village and do your oloriburuku things there. We dont need that mentality in the city.

Look for someone who has brain in your family and ask him if that river is far from the tollgate.

Òpònú!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by dhrey: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shey you dey mad. If you think that's your limit others can do more.. Think before you talk idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
dhrey:

Shey you dey mad. If you think that's your limit others can do more.. Think before you talk idiot.

Who is this agbero.

Go to your village. I don't argue with kids
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by dhrey: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=95977352]

Who is this agbero.

Go to your village. I don't argue with kids[/quote
ODE.. And you think I have time for a fool like you.
I am just imagining how you were trained and still type this rubbish.. I just realised you were not well trained.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Jaybye: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Foundation is built on lies it becomes difficult to believe any other thing..

That's the Problem of the Nigerian Army, lagos state government and the lekki Shootings..

Truth could be Hurting
Truth could be Painful
But Truth sets Free!

I used to respect you as a Christian but I have now known better. It would do your "calling" a lot of good if you stay off politics and the games associated with it.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by E2000: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
The Nigerian government are extremely irresponsible. I wish the protest became an all out revolution. With youths manufacturing quality Guns using systematic from the internet. Honestly I was very pained after seeing how the Nigerian cowardly soldiers behaved. What a mess of a country.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by NGpatriot: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Folorunsho Olabisi Olabisi's body at the mortuary of St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos, with three bullet injuries.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/12/lekki-protesters-jumped-river-while-escaping-shooting-fled-ikorodu-%E2%80%93-survivor

Lie and fake news number 1...

Already debunked fake news, SR is far far behind in the fake news business,

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by gbemishile: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Nigeria is a circus.
I tell u we deserve the leaders we get.
Just one protest
78 died,no it's 60,no 11 died
The soldiers killed them and threw them into the lagoon.
No we jumped into the lagoon to swim to ikorodu,but fortunate that a boat came to our rescue while some were unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by NGpatriot: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Anthony Okechukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyXhK1FmlLQ

Anthony Okechukwu's brother and Kinsmen say he died in an accident not at Lekki tollgate

Lie and fake news number 2.

The young man RIP, died in an accident, not at the toll gate according to his blood brother.

This was debunked a long time ago, but SR is strubbling with fake news bloggers to win fake news world championship.

Sad.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by NGpatriot: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Later, he admitted that two persons were killed in the incident, .

He did not say that, another lie and pure fake news. He did not attribute aby death to the incident.
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by NGpatriot: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2020
One of the six protesters, Caleb Ossai, told SaharaReporters that a boat operator came to their rescue and evacuated them to the Ikorodu area on the water.

Seeing SR should have been my cue to stop reading and not to waste my time..
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Ahasco(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the Foundation is built on lies, it becomes difficult to believe any other thing..

Truth could be Hurting
Truth could be Painful
But Truth sets Free!

you say this like you know what it means
Re: Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Who are all this foolish kids spewing vomit from their rotten guts?the blood of Anthony and all innocent ones will forever speak against and ur generation since u support evil! U are the lying, Insane one! One day the bullet will kill ur
own..government Asslicker!wquoteorstrevor1 post=95969489]

You are a liar.

Show us his picture, of that so called friend .

They have debunked that your made up story.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.