Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! (9638 Views)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by merbenko: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
spirul77:
what do you mean by infrastructure? Only Kano can be mentioned in the same sentence with infrastructure, I am typing from Keffi now in nasarawa state and what did you say about the steady light? Try travel abeg
Will you compare Abia with Kaduna?
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by bencr7: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Soon d one in ogun state will soon take over, fine boy without nothing to show
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by spirul77: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
merbenko:
Will you compare Abia with Kaduna?
the worse of roads in Abia are federal roads, if by infrastructure you mean only road I may agree Kaduna "now" has better roads but if by Infrastructure you mean, housing and other projects, Abia state beats kd hands down.
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by saobobo80: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

What you saying about Abia state is what obtains in more than 80% of the states in Nigeria. There are some states you will go to in the North, you will wonder if there is any government at all.

Ikpeazu isnt a performing Governor, but he is by far not the worst.

I agree with you completely.
We find ourselves in a country where nothing works.
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by duduade: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
capatainrambo:
nasarawa, gombe, jingawa, katsina,

Person no even remember such states exist again

Lol
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by hardbody: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
omenka:
Lie from the pit of hell.

One should sue you for attempting to give someone else a title that rightfully belongs to Samuel Ioraer Ortom.

Oga I don't ever like to engage with you but i take this comment as a joke which i believe it is meant to be. I swear NO OTHER GOVERNOR can match Ikpeazu's mediocrity and idiocy rolled into one and laced with brazen thievery. Incompetence remains the hallmark of ALL the governors who have been in that state and sadly Otti who would have helped them come out of that thick fog was rigged out on two occasions. Come to think of it, it appears Abians deserve what they have been getting, and yes I am from that state. Devil's own state.
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
omenka:
Lie from the pit of hell.

One should sue you for attempting to give someone else a title that rightfully belongs to Samuel Ioraer Ortom.
so you finally managed to speak out against Ortom ? Wonderful grin
Once upon a time, you dared not grin
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by Kingspin(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2020
PhD wasted
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by nzeobi(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2020
WoeBetide666:

How about the water part? Whose fault is that?
Which water
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by candygist: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2020
spirul77:
what do you mean by infrastructure? Only Kano can be mentioned in the same sentence with infrastructure, I am typing from Keffi now in nasarawa state and what did you say about the steady light? Try travel abeg

I don't think you know what you are saying.
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=omenka post=95958957]Lie from the pit of hell.

You lied....Abia state top chat and always carry the lead.
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2020
I traveled to Umuahia my state on January to rest for one week break my company gave me, believe me I spent only two days and relocate to Portharcourt. The state is so backward, under developed, no business or company the youth or graduate can apply for.

I decide to go and swim, I ask my younger sister were can I swim? The hotel she refer me to at BCA road/Secretariat, their pool is something else. Only less than 5 hotel has swimming pool in Umuahia compare to Awka were over 1thousand hotels has verity of swimming pools.

I was angry with myself. There is no light, hardship is written all over the state. Darkness and forces covers the state. Abia state needs revival. The state needs urgent prayers and cleansing.

Nothing is working in Abia state. No structure, no businesses, no company, government work is by God grace which if you receive your salary after 6months of resumption, you thank your Chi.

Nothing will ever make me relocate to come stay in Abia state except a political office to come and liberate Abians.

For those who are in Abia state, if you've never been to other state you won't understand why we talk like this. This is the reason why Abians in other state and diaspora don't come back home.

ABIA STATE NEED JESUS...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by chycco: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by Fahdiga(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2020
The day I traveled to Abia state for burial I swore it will be the last time I will step foot in that cursed state
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by Dayoebe(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2020
I think the award of the most useless governor should be between Umar Ganduje and Yahaya Bello.

Lalasticlala can ban you for defaming his governor
Re: Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! by Abia1stS0N: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Of a truth Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. Abia state is a cursed shambolic shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, poverty and miscreants like nnewisuper and Nnamdi kanu cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Idris Aregbe Appeals To Youths To Shun Violence, Vote Tinubu / Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.