Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself (3471 Views)

Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB / Akeredolu: We Must Restructure Nigeria To Make Progress / 2019 Presidency: Why Ohanaeze Has Not Endorsed Atiku – Iwuanyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by XANDERO85: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
horsepower102:

So you want people to continue to treat Igbo Identity like uniform clothes that they can wear and dump anytime they want? God Forbid.

I’m with Rugaria on this!

What we see happening is the vocal and ‘empowered’ minority from these groups making the loudest noise and who presently are the ones holding the microphone as it were and claiming to speak for the entire group!

I also understand the sentiments of Igbos that have the attitude of...’if you speak Igbo; have Igbo names; have Igbo culture and traditions; and your parents had no history pre-1967 of denying their Igboness, yet you stand up today to declare you’re not Igbo.....then you can fuc’k off!’ shocked I understand where they’re coming from!

We need to understand exactly what’s going on here! There is a script written in the late 60s by the main Igbo haters who fought us during the uncivil war and who still see us as a threat and a thorn in their flesh! This script is what is being played out here, and its stated aim is to reduce Igbo territory; as much as possible deny us the benefit of the hydrocarbons found within our territory by either slicing off these oil & gas rich parts and placing them in none homogeneously Igbo states, and then getting the likes of Ogba and Ikwerre to deny their Igboness....or by ignoring as much as possible the deposits they leave behind with crafty and wicked legislations like requirement of ‘commercial viability’, etc; and finally trying to deny us access to the sea! This script is driven by pure hate and envy; coveting of our resources; and the desire to keep ‘one Nigeria’ patched up together....even if it’s with just tape and bandages! Notice how the usual Igbo haters are getting a stiff boner hearing Wike deny being Igbo, even when just a few weeks ago they couldn’t stand the sight of him and would have gladly throttled him to death with their bare hands! shocked He’s now their darling and, as far as they’re concerned, the best thing since sliced bread! wink

A referendum would have settled this and many other intractable issues, but we know why ‘one Nigerianists’ and Igbo deniers like Wike don’t want one....because the unpopular position they hold which they claim is the majority sentiment amongst their people will be exposed for the lie it actually is!

Unlike some of my kinfolk on here, i’m not angry with the Ikwerre as a group, but i’m all for the suggestion that Ohaneze should force their hand by asking the leadership of these groups to once and for ever take a definite stand on their ethnicity so we know who is who! This would be best for all parties involved! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
SlayerForever:

If only we were that organized. This is how things are done in the modern world.
We can still do it in Nigeria.
If they really think they are representing the Igbo nation. They have no choice than to adhere to the petition and kick ikwerre out.
This might be the first time in Nigeria people challenge their socio-cultural group

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
XANDERO85:

What we see happening is the vocal and ‘empowered’ minority from these groups making the loudest noise and who presently are the ones holding the microphone as it were and claiming to speak for the entire group!

I also understand the sentiments of Igbos that have the attitude of...’if you speak Igbo; have Igbo names; have Igbo culture and traditions; and your parents had no history pre-1967 of denying their Igboness, yet you stand up today to declare you’re not Igbo.....then you can fuc’k off!’ shocked I understand where they’re coming from!

We need to understand exactly what’s going on here! There is a script written in the late 60s by the main Igbo haters who fought us during the uncivil war and who still see us as a threat and a thorn in their flesh! This script is what is being played out here, and its stated aim is to reduce Igbo territory; as much as possible deny us the benefit of the hydrocarbons found within our territory by either slicing off these oil & gas rich parts and placing them in none homogeneously Igbo states, and then getting the likes of Ogba and Ikwerre to deny their Igboness....or by ignoring as much as possible the deposits they leave behind with crafty and wicked legislations like requirement of ‘commercial viability’, etc; and finally trying to deny us access to the sea! This script is driven by pure hate and envy; coveting of our resources; and the desire to keep ‘one Nigeria’ patched up together....even if it’s with just tape and bandages! Notice how the usual Igbo haters are getting a stiff boner hearing Wike deny being Igbo, even when just a few weeks ago they couldn’t stand the sight of him and would have gladly throttled him to death with their bare hands! shocked He’s now their darling and, as far as they’re concerned, the best thing since sliced bread! wink

A referendum would have settled this and many other intractable issues, but we know why ‘one Nigerianists’ and Igbo deniers like Wike don’t want one....because the unpopular position they hold which they claim is the majority sentiment amongst their people will be exposed for the lie it actually is!

Unlike some of my kinfolk on here, i’m not angry with the Ikwerre as a group, but i’m all for the suggestion that Ohaneze should force their hand by asking the leadership of these groups to once and for ever take a definite stand on their ethnicity so we know who is who! This would be best for all parties involved! smiley
So you support the petition?
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by XANDERO85: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bkayyy:

So you support the petition?

Yep!
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by BoboNkiti19: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Insightful post, it's about time Igbos wake up and enforce this much needed change FAST cause it's not even funny anymore. The irritating politics of convenience and the proclivity of certain mischievous individuals/groups to quickly switch up and become Igbos "overnight" only when it suits them has to STOP now - and I'm referring to so called groups like the Ikwerre and the likes who are very notorious for this nonsense... case in point Chibuike Amaechi. And please before you decide to throw away the baby and the bath water, DON'T INCLUDE ASABA in the disposable mess... because we're far more Igbo than you are. And there shouldn't even be a basis for such denial conversation in the first place cause Ndi Asaba have always fiercely identified with our Igboness...of course I can't speak for other Anioma groups cause we still have some Benin-philic elements outside of Enuani who despise us for identifying with our untainted Igboness... but that is fine, they've never mattered in the grand scheme of things anyway. The Enuani nation will die on the hill of Igbo nationalism till the end of time. So let's know and be careful which direction we are aiming for before we shoot for the overkill.

Unu Daalu nu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by prophetfire: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
Of what important in ohaneze or what do you call it.

Did they put food on someone table?
. The reason why Nigeria remains backward is because of people whose only priority is what will put food on their table. Myopic goons that reason with their belly. Visionless people that live only in the present. People that can't defer immediate gratification for a bigger goal.

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Igboid: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
XANDERO85 :

Nope. Igbo denials and Igbophobia in Ekpeye, Ikwerre, Etche, Ndokwa, Ika, Ogba are not vocal minorities as you put it. You are simply playing the ostrich here.
The reality on ground is that official bodies of these groups who have representatives from their traditional rulers and influential people, like Uzugbani Ekepeye,Onu Ika, Ogbakor Ikwerre, etc, all maintain they are not Igbos and are rather very hostile in pushing this their non Igbo agenda usually built around Bini migration story.
Any honest Igbo man who has been to places like Agbor, Omoku, Ahoada, and Rumu villages in Obio Akpor will tell you how standoffish these people become when you try to call them Igbo or refer to them as your brother as an Igbo man from SE.
You can also visit Facebook pages of these groups and type "Igbo" or Biafra, to see the forms of hateful negative opinions these people harbour for Ndiigbo.

People like you who are not interested in the bitter truth but more invested in spreading rosy falsehoods are not doing Ndiigbo any good.
The bitter truth remains that MAJORITY of the people from these places are Igbophobic.

No you don't understand us. If you do you wouldn't be here defending these Igbophobes.

Biko stop defending the indefensible.
These groups are responsible for their Igbophobia. No Hausa or Yoruba man forced them to be Igbophobic. They chose to be Igbophobic for whatever reasons best known to them and must be held responsible for their Igbophobia.
The very idea of blaming Ijaws, Yorubas, North, etc for these groups actions is very irrational.
They chose not to be Igbo and we must handle them as none Igbos ,including making sure we return their hate towards hundreds folds until we all learn to respect each other and ensuring no member from such groups be allowed into Igbo gatherings within or outside Nigeria.

Some of us seem not to understand the meaning of referendum. Referendum is not what you call for a people you are not part of.
These people never told you they need any referendum. The opinion of majority of Ikwerre people is well articulated by Ogbakor Ikwerre and Wike, if you are in doubt, visit Ikwerre villages and sample opinion by calling them Igbo and see if you come back alive.
Enough if this self delusions.

Unlike some of my kinfolk on here, i’m not angry with the Ikwerre as a group, but i’m all for the suggestion that Ohaneze should force their hand by asking the leadership of these groups to once and for ever take a definite stand on their ethnicity so we know who is who! This would be best for all parties involved! smiley[

Non of us are angry with Ikwerre. We are only angry at our failure as a people as represented by how thoughtless Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is as to allow people from Igbophobic groups to not only be member of our apex organization, but to defile our inner chambers by having persons from these groups handle top positions in the organization.
We are angry that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has not been proactive in protecting the dignity of Igbo tag from vultures from these Igbophobic Bini Igboids, we are angry that the Igbo tag has been rendered worthless that IkwerreBinis like Amaechi can wake up one morning to start claiming Igbo and then going back to his default Igbohating Ikwerre mode the next day.

We are demanding that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo put some dignity on the Igbo tag by officially expelling the likes of Ikwerre from the group and barring members from such groups from claiming Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Even the igbophobic ones here like XANDERO85 who has used different monikers here underguise to deceive unsuspecting should be told to stop.

They go about creating igbo related monikers. Igbo during the day and Onelga at night.

There are many of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
XANDERO85:

Yep!
Thank you. So. Let's get started. Igboid should draft the petition lets share and sign. Everything is easier these days due to cyber presence
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Even the igbophobic ones here like XANDERO85 who has used different monikers here underguise to deceive unsuspecting should be told to stop.

They go about creating igbo related monikers. Igbo during the day and Onelga at night.

There are many of them.
We should desist from any form of argument and look for a breakthrough.
Petition to Ohaneze Ndigbo is the solution

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
XANDERO85:

[s]I’m with Rugaria on this!

Unlike some of my kinfolk on here, i’m not angry with the Ikwerre as a group, but i’m all for the suggestion that Ohaneze should force their hand by asking the leadership of these groups to once and for ever take a definite stand on their ethnicity so we know who is who! This would be best for all parties involved! smiley[/s]

Nobody has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.

The vocal ones remains the majority.

quit deceiving people, are you not done in your self styled deceit.
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nobody has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.

The vocal ones remains the majority.

quit deceiving people, are you not done in your self styled deceit.
No need to use this thread for unresolved fight between both of you. If you notice, this thread miraculously have only Igbo contributors today so let's gain something before they come

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nice thread.

Ohaneze should do better.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Nice thread.

Ohaneze should do better.
Not "should" we've passed the Era of letting God take control. This time around we will make or force them to do better and I believe that a PETITION will go a long way

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Igboid: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Ohaneze should have a Simple rule which is, If your official ethnic body denies or rejects Igbo tag, you cannot be part of Ohaneze. I dont know why this is complicated.

Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Igboid:

Simple.
That should be included in the petition.
Take Note.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ohanaeze and south East leaders are the most useless leaders in this world if not I see no reason why ikwerre are still in ohanaeze group,for Christ sake this people has added( R) in their names to make it clear that they're not igbos but useless ohanaeze and jobless youths from East keep forcing themselves on them.This is ohanaeze phone number 08034775856 ,no 7 park avenue, gra Enugu.Call them to order.

9 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ohanaeze and south East leaders are the most useless leaders in this world if not I see no reason why ikwerre are still in ohanaeze group,for Christ sake this people has added( R) in their names to make it clear that they're not igbos but useless ohanaeze and jobless youths from East keep forcing themselves on them.This is ohanaeze phone number 08034775856 ,no 7 park avenue, gra Enugu.Call them to order.
Thank you.
We are taking the Bulls by the scrotum this time. This time around they will hear from the people they think they are representing for the first time. You know the organization have never had a seasoned discussion on its modus operandi with the people they say they are representing before

4 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by horsepower102: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Insightful post, it's about time Igbos wake up and enforce this much needed change FAST cause it's not even funny anymore. The irritating politics of convenience and the proclivity of certain mischievous individuals/groups to quickly switch up and become Igbos "overnight" only when it suits them has to STOP now - and I'm referring to so called groups like the Ikwerre and the likes who are very notorious for this nonsense... case in point Chibuike Amaechi. And please before you decide to throw away the baby and the bath water, DON'T INCLUDE ASABA in the disposable mess... because we're far more Igbo than you are. And there shouldn't even be a basis for such denial conversation in the first place cause Ndi Asaba have always fiercely identified with our Igboness...of course I can't speak for other Anioma groups cause we still have some Benin-philic elements outside of Enuani who despise us for identifying with our untainted Igboness... but that is fine, they've never mattered in the grand scheme of things anyway. The Enuani nation will die on the hill of Igbo nationalism till the end of time. So let's know and be careful which direction we are aiming for before we shoot for the overkill.

Unu Daalu nu.

Well said my brother. This shouldn't apply to Asaba or Enuani in general. We should be very careful not to lump everyone into one basket. Target only those with Identity crisis.
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by NNEWIsuper: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Igboid I'm going to be so sincere with you in this conversation because you sound like a sincere person and I will for the first time in this group put up something good. The igbo claim and denials of a thing is not as simple as you see it. The main stream igbos aren't free from the blame.. The war came was fought and lost and due to oil politics they have to deny being igbos, I mean the ikwerre, ika and their sister Igboid groups in the south south. It is what it is and there is nothing much we main stream igbos can do than actually adopt what you have said.. But to put it at another angle, the main stream igbos aren't trying, they appear to be a sharp division in Igbo land, everyone wants to be considered as the main igbos and claiming superiority and even trolling fellow igbos saying they're second class igbos, I have seen it all on nairaland here how some people will abuse and insult some igbo groups like Ngwa (posting dirty pics of aba), Nsukka, Abakaliki and the rest and abusing them for whatever reason I don't get. The outside world watches this including the south south Igboid groups and I don't think any of them will want to be part of a group that is sharply divided. The joke is on we the main igbos bc we're the losers instead of uniting south east at least yet we still pursue to divide ourselves more claiming to be wise while the ikwerre person like Amaechi who's doing projects all over Nigeria without including igbos will say he's igbo just to win election and u all will fall for him and after that he becomes full igbophobic just like Wike. Believe it or north igbo will continue to be treated like this until there is some unity in the east. You can't give what you don't have and that's just it

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
gidgiddy:
How do you tell Obi Chike Edozien, the Asagba of Asaba, that he is not Igbo because one nonsense called "South East" that Abscha created?

How do you tell Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, whose father Igwe Okonjo of Ogwashiuku, firgt an Brigadier general in the Biafran Army, that is not Igbo? Just because of ficticious borders drawn by the military?

Hiw do you tell Ost Utomi he is not an Igbo man? How do you cut off the 1 million Ezza Igbos trapped in the lower Benue the name of SE?
So Igbo population in Benue state is 1 million? shocked
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
I support a petition to expel every Igbo Judas community from Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo and other organizations.
It will be a great disservice to Igbo nation to reward an Ikwerre or any other person from any of those Judas communities with presidency of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo in 2025 when it will be the turn of Rivers state to head the apex Igbo group.
The same Wike shouting I am not Igbo on national tv is same person funding Uche Okwukwu's position as SG of Ohanaeze
and paying all his bills in Enugu.They are Igbo at night and behind closed doors and Igbophobic in public.
It is time for we proud Igbos to be assertive rather than look beggarly in our approach with Ikwerre and co.
In simple language, let us openly deny those that deny us and embrace those that embrace us.That is dignifying.

8 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by SlayerForever: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
How we go pursue this people now?

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Bkayyy: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ojiofor:
I support a petition to expel every Igbo Judas community from Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo and other organizations.
It will be a great disservice to Igbo nation to reward an Ikwerre or any other person from any of those Judas communities with presidency of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo in 2025 when it will be the turn of Rivers state to head the apex Igbo group.
The same Wike shouting I am not Igbo on national tv is same person funding Uche Okwukwu's position as SG of Ohanaeze
and paying all his bills in Enugu.They are Igbo at night and behind closed doors and Igbophobic in public.
It is time for we proud Igbos to be assertive rather than look beggarly in our approach with Ikwerre and co.
In simple language, let us openly deny those that deny us and embrace those that embrace us.That is dignifying.
Thank God you pointed that zoning nonsense out now.
For those that don't know, we might have an Ikwerre PG of Ohaneze very soon if we don't cut of the infected part.
The ikwerre man might sell whatever remains of the Igbo nation at that time to slavery. I know Ohaneze must secretly be wishing to expel them but can't find where to base their motive. So a petition will give them the perfect opportunity to say that it is the decision of the people.
Lets act fast

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Ojiofor: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bkayyy:

Thank God you pointed that zoning nonsense out now.
For those that don't know, we might have an Ikwerre PG of Ohaneze very soon if we don't cut of the infected part.
The ikwerre man might sell whatever remains of the Igbo nation at that time to slavery. I know Ohaneze must secretly be wishing to expel them but can't find where to base their motive. So a petition will give them the perfect opportunity to say that it is the decision of the people.
Lets act fast

Let us work on that petition and see them cringe in fear.Let us call their bluff.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Eastlink(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ojiofor:

Let us work on that petition and see them cringe in fear.Let us call their bluff.
Ojiofor you guy be strategic. Don't sponsor petitions with noise on nairaland? Don’t be used by pro-Biafran clowns to sponsor detestful petition. If you do, you would be fighting a lost battle. Don’t be like Pazienza making noise online. Regardless of Pazi’s beautiful ideas, he’s never proactive. Most of the people here crying here are those who for reasons known to their IPOB exploits in Oyigbo fallout are simply barking. I call them those without tact, clowns and those whose intention is never genuine.

If you want a restructuring in Ohaneze-Ndigbo, then form a group. Write a communique and use that medium to seek the change you want. Ask that the Igbo denials be expelled with immediate effect. Then go on and push the SE Governors to begin a court case that will pull out Igbo lands in Rivers state. Not many of us are happy being tainted in the same brush with the Igbophobic elements. We suffer a lot too because we identify as Igbos? A lot must be done, but it's not by noise on nairaland. It's not even by joining a few IPOB simps in crying over a potential Ikwerreland as capital of Biafra still far from reach because of Wike. Let this ideals be genuine for the greater good of the Igbo nation.

Udo!

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eastlink:
Ojiofor you guy must be strategic. Don't sponsor petitions with noise on nairaland? If you do, you would be fighting a lost battle. Don’t be like Pazienza making noise online. Regardless of Pazi’s beautiful ideas, he’s never proactive. Most of the people here crying here are those who for reasons known to their IPOB exploits in Oyigbo fallout are simply barking. I call them those without tact, clowns and those whose intention is never genuine.

If you want a restructuring in Ohaneze-Ndigbo, then form a group. Write a communique and use that medium to seek the change you want. Ask that the Igbo denials be expelled with immediate effect. Then go on and push the SE Governors to begin a court case that will pull out Igbo lands in Rivers state. Not many of us are happy being tainted in the same brush with the Igbophobic elements. We suffer a lot too because we identify as Igbos? A lot must be done, but it's not by noise on nairaland. It's not even by joining a few IPOB simps in crying over a potential Ikwerreland as capital of Biafra still far from reach because of Wike. Let this ideals be genuine for the greater good of the Igbo nation.

Udo!

I understand your point clearly.Is Igboid IPOB member?
Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Eastlink(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ojiofor:

I understand your point clearly.Is Igboid IPOB member?
Pazi is not an IPOB from my understanding. But I’ve realized that he’s easily emotional and manipulative when it comes to issues that concerns Ndigbo. And that I’m deeply disappointed with. I don’t hide my own. Rather than be emotional sit up and be tactical. I expected answer such as the following.

1. Are there Igbo denials in Ohaneze-Ndigbo, yes. What is the solution? Expel them. The Igbo identity is not for sale and must be guided with pride.

2. Do the federal government recognize the likes of Ika, Ikwerre etc as Igbos? If yes, petition the federal government and question that decision. Ask the government to henceforth deny these elements that identity. Deny them and tell Nigerians their true status.

3. Are they Igbo ethnic groups in Rivers state etc? If yes, petition the federal government and sue Rivers state to court. Pray the courts to rescind the federal government boundary adjustment which needed these areas to Rivers state and ask they be returned back to their original states which is either Imo or Abia. Just like Akwa-Ibom got her oil wells from Cross Rivers, you too can bring us back.to the SE. Period.

If Igbos can understand this country, we won't cry wolf at every given opportunity. Everything must not be seen from the prism of Biafra. Read up what Pazienza wrote up there and you’l see how he stylishly brought in Biafra into the picture. If you must fight for the Igbo nation, or Igbo political survival, or Igbo ethnic identity come clean.

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Igboid: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eastlink:
Pazi is not an IPOB from my understanding. But I’ve realized that he’s easily emotional and manipulative when it comes to issues that concerns Ndigbo. And that I’m deeply disappointed with. I don’t hide my own.

If Igbos can understand this country, we won't cry wolf at every given opportunity. Everything must not be seen from the prism of Biafra. Read up what Pazienza wrote up there and you’l see how he stylishly brought in Biafra into the picture. If you must fight for the Igbo nation, or Igbo political survival, or Igbo ethnic identity come clean.

You are the emotional one who has issues with Biafra.
Your problem, not mine.
I also noticed you have personal relationships with so few Ikwerre persons and so emotional when we talk about cutting off the entire Ikwerre from Igbo.
You are emotional. You can't rise above your personal entanglements with Ikwerre friends to stand by what is best for Ndiigbo.
I will have you know I have personal Ikwerre friends too,and if you go through my my posts on Ikwerre/Igbo issues on this forum in the past, you will notice I use to preach for Unity between Ndiigbo and Ikwerres, but events have changed and hence my new stance on this issue.

Biafra is the soul of Igbo patriotism and nationalism.
Its almost impossible to be altruistic towards Igbo cause without being pro Biafra.
So yes! I'm not just pro Biafra, but I consider myself Biafran.

Deal with it bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Eastlink(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Igboid:

You are the emotional one who has issues with Biafra.
Your problem, not mine.

Biafra is the soul of Igbo patriotism and nationalism.
Its almost impossible to be altruistic towards Igbo cause without being pro Biafra.
So yes! I'm not just pro Biafra, but I consider myself Biafran.

Deal with it bro.
No you are. You are too weak and emotional for my likening. Igbo are not know to be weak and tearful. Sit up and be a man. What the fu*ck is wrong with you people. If things don't go your way, you become defeatist. Be pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Rugaria: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Few months back, the Oba of Lagos came out openly to say that Lagos is not yorubaland. I mean the Oba of Lagos said that openly! The Yorubas trying to harass you out of the south south all heard it but pretended they didn't! They never seriously challenged that. There were historical facts to some parts of that assertion. They all knew. But they also knew that a loose cannon was on the throne! They didnt even reply him! Maybe they went to him in private or maybe that's why they sent thugs too go and loot his kingdom down! But I guess, if it's the Asagba of Asaba that said Asaba is not Igboland, we will all be matching to the United Nations to ask that folks from Asaba be sliced off from igboland and be thrown away..

1 Like

Re: Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself by Igboid: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eastlink:
No you are. You are too weak and emotional for my likening. Igbo are not know to be weak and tearful. Sit up and be a man. What the fu*ck is wrong with you people. If things don't go your way, you become defeatist. Be pragmatic.
Says the man crying over my opinion that Ndiigbo should cut out his Ikwerre friends from Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

You are the emotional one. Grow up bro.

I have been consistent on my position on Ikwerre for 2yrs now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome To Yorubaland / 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) / Two Years Ago, Seasoned Journalist, David Hundeyin Said This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.