Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him (231 Views)

Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Resigns As National Intelligence Agency Director-General / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him by Irukkanews: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Publisher and activist, Omoyele Sowore, is alleging that the Defense Intelligence Agency has put a bounty on his head for him to be murdered on arrested.

He made the allegation on his social media handles. Read his post below

''#RevolutionNow Info reaching me now is that a signal from Defence Intelligence Agency has put a bounty on my head, that I must be arrested or murdered as they claim I would resist arrest in the next 24hrs! This is from the Defence HQ here is Abuja! The Inspector General of Police, Adamu is also involved and I am sure the DSS are all involved. Be it known that this can’t affect the struggle for freedom! It doesn’t matter what they do to me, please let this generation never give up, we just have to do this now so that we will never leave the next generation of Nigerians with this recurring nonsense! Thank you!''

Source: http://irukkanews.com/sowore-alleges-that-defense-intelligence-agency-put-bounty-for-him-to-be-murdered-or-arrested/

1 Like

Re: Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him by Imortal001: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Now sowore need to calm down or get clamp down!
Am tired of all this cock and bull story!
Re: Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him by slimfit1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sowore dont
Re: Sowore Alleges That Defense Intelligence Agency Put Bounty On Him by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2020

(1)

Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission / Breaking: 8 Players Of Nigeria Heritage Drafted Into NBA / Gambari At 76: Kwara Gov Greets COS, Says He’s Kwara’s Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.