Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (19896 Views)

Embattled Adamawa REC Yunusa-Ari Fails To Appear In Court / Photos From Burial Of Baba Ari, Nigerian Pilot Who Died In NAF Aircraft Crash / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by DelTel(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Swagalicious
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by missionmex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
What does she know?
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Lastmankc(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Power of Puna
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Strongbest(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
angry

Obviously, she doesn't know the happenings in town....most of our politicians are very far from the common man.

They ain't feeling the heat of the high cost of commodities Nigerians are currently feeling.

When the billions are there, how do you expect them to know how much food items cost?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by WoundedLamb: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

Mynd44 lalasticlala kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

This is not a gender thing, Oga. The men aren't any better. You guys should stop reasoning like prehistoric people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Babbadata: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Q
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by slaypapa: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin it's because a sachet of tomato that was #60 is now #150 and she can't explain that so she became dumb.

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Badonasty(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
lol...buharists can defend anything sha...these set of people can even defend the devil

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by WoundedLamb: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Midas01:
You are even dumber than the woman.

That guy is an embarrassment. People like him make me wonder if the youths would really make things better or worse. Instead of him to attack the woman in question, he's busy exposing his poor mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Opoki(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wetin e go talk?
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Jaapu: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Nigeria can only be as good as her President. People should stop expecting much from this country

Shut up. When you had a PhD at the helm of affairs. What changed. You making me remember the www.NSCDC dot guy now.

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by royalads: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fool. It has nothing to do with her sex. She is incompetent as a human being period. Stop looking for an excuse to bash the opposite sex. You have mothers, sisters and aunties for crying out loud.

Officialgarri:
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

Mynd44 lalasticlala kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Goke7: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
most of these people are too disconnected from reality but if na to wack those commodities now, she go sabi wella. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Larrykayflex: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Midas01 post=95975025]You are even dumber than the woman.

Idiat fellow
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by kevoh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
The situation is not just peculiar to her alone. Many of these MDs, CEOs and DGs of government agencies that were appointed in the past five years do not know jack about the agency they are running. They are only interested in "packing" money! This is what happens when such positions are given based on political appointments and not merited by growing through the ranks of that agency!

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by gurunlocker: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Like someone said, the only thing they know how to do is to share money.... This one shows they level of competence of most the those serving as head.

How will they know the pain of an average Nigerian when they don't know the average price of food stuffs and commodities? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Authoreety: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Incompetency trying so hard to topple each other in this regime

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Eddygre8(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Those buying already know prices
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
sheDD:
And to think that she is woman having readily answer to common market foodstuff prices wouldn't be a problem but look at her making herself an object fit for derision.
That is how we should give u women key positions in it just because u are a woman .....

But my people

I'm d only one that is getting hard sleep over how even d minute things dey skyrocket 4 market..
Satchet tomato now from#30 to 150

Onions have automatically become a gold in 2020....
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by INnaMAN: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
post=95966094:
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, Mrs. Zaheera Baba-Ari failed to provide the current food prices of commodities in the country.

The Director who was rewarded with a renewal of appointment as the Managing Director and CEO of the Nigeria Commodity Exchange by President Muhamadu Buhari on the 24th April 2019, failed to give details of the prices of commodities around the country during a Q and A session with Senator representing Ogun West senatorial district, Senator Tolulope Odebiyi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62JpJJbxwk
Bust innaman..
All of em are same,from the alpha to the omega.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Asadujames202(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hoe my diq

I go like give her ana(l drilling

If she sucks my diq well.

For sure, she will get a facial

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by saintokwuluora(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one has not been to the market for the past 25 years.

5 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by wman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is sad.

Incompetence of the highest order.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Overself: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

Officialgarri,u are a big fool.
Why are u complaining? Buhari is a dummy,so he appoints dummies. Just like u,u are a zombie dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by MossadAgent: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
95% of these federal MDAs , Commissions and whatnot do not deserve to exist as they do next to nothing .

Imagine the insolence from this retired okpo who only got her current appointment through fcking off some randy crusty ab0ki in the cabal .

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
megamank:
No brains
She's used Bleaching krim, 2 BLEACH out her brain.
So, no sense remain again.
What do you expect...?
People are paid for jobs they don't do in Nigeria.

Our politicians and directors can't live in Canada, Europe or the US...because the system will expose their inefficiencies and ineptitudeness.
They prefer to relocate their kids abroad while they remain in Naija 2 LOOOOOT without remorse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Farki: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Another Buhari tribal based quota appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by jp130(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tron is fast moving now, check my signature and start making some
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by vaca1: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
princemartinsG:
I can bet my balls on it that this robbery in Ajah Badore area of lagos today was carried out by criminal elements who came from other region into lagos South west

The insider who has known the movement of the sum invited and made arrangements with criminal elements from outside lagos to carry out this robbery

Many of the arms that has gotten into the hands of criminal elements in the south east and south south regions will be majorly focused on south west lagos State

Lagos State and the entire south westerners should wake up to curtail crime in our region, especially crimes that will be committed by persons who come from outside to take criminal advantage of lagos State and other southwest states

Majority of violent crimes committed in lagos State are committed by these outsiders.

Apart from handling the public properties destroyed during #EndSARS, special focus must be on securing lagos from criminals within and armed robbers who will be trooping in from other regions commit crimes in lagos state

We must protect Lagos so that robbers will not take criminal advantage of the #EndSARS aftermath to unleash crime on lagos state.

VOTE PROPER SECURITY
Dundee. I dey shame for you walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Farki: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Asadujames202:
Hoe my diq

I go like give her ana(l drilling

If she sucks my diq well.

For sure, she will get a facial

Seek help.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by bolaayenimo: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Olodo sai baba bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Targets ‘Elements’ Threatening Nigeria’s Peace / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? / Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.