Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (19895 Views)

Embattled Adamawa REC Yunusa-Ari Fails To Appear In Court / Photos From Burial Of Baba Ari, Nigerian Pilot Who Died In NAF Aircraft Crash / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by emmyN(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
faithfull18:
Lol, hearing about this NCE for the first time.

You are just 18, you shouldn't know much yet. By the time you get older, I'm sure you will learn wink.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by oguns222: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

Even your president is full. So, what's the difference? undecided
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

We are recallim a woman in Lagos, you wan this woman sacked.

Why are we so heartless? Why victimize women? How many men have appeared infront of congress and made a fool of themselves and their ministries, yet never a condemnation. Abeg leave these women alone.

What ministers and directors do is go to hearings with their aides. There is a reason an aide gets paid plenty money. What is their job if they are unable to prepare ahead of this meeting?
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by KossyKiss97(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
obami007:

Lolz

Lol. Na so my brother
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Product of Aboki education, adherent to kilishi economics and beneficiary of quota handout.

Oniranu
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Danny50: 12:44am On Nov 13, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... 600years suffer for you.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by mysteryman2014: 12:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

Normally these posts are supposed to be applied for and the best hands employed for the job.

How can the country progress when those appointed as heads of MDAs are so ignorant of the fundamentals of their office.

Shame
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Ikea81: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2020
How will she know...they don't go to the market. Na paliatives them dey chop
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by mysteryman2014: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Zane2point4:
angry
If u look very well nw she must product of zoning and from the north,let them continue fixing dumb and incompetent people in all key positions,i only blame southern politicians for not speaking out and letting this country continue drowing day by day.

Even with zoning, there competent and intelligent Nigerians from every region if the country.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Tzar(m): 1:48am On Nov 13, 2020
As long as the smart, young, credible and innovative Nigerian continue to stay apolitical, this is the kind of old (& sometime young) jokes we will continue to get as leaders in Nigeria.
If you refuse to become politically active, you have no right to complain about the consequences of your political inations.

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Ashirioluwa: 2:18am On Nov 13, 2020
post=95966094:
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, Mrs. Zaheera Baba-Ari failed to provide the current food prices of commodities in the country.

The Director who was rewarded with a renewal of appointment as the Managing Director and CEO of the Nigeria Commodity Exchange by President Muhamadu Buhari on the 24th April 2019, failed to give details of the prices of commodities around the country during a Q and A session with Senator representing Ogun West senatorial district, Senator Tolulope Odebiyi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62JpJJbxwk
What do you expect when the leader of the country doesn't even have a clue of how youth are suffering in Naija

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by steve6: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2020
This is Nigeria !
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Brushstrokes20: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Pathetic! A dullard appointed a dullard!

The shithole is a lost cause!
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

I agree. This country has finished. All these useless people have finished northerners. So it is slay queens and girlfriends that have filled this government.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by abbaashiru(m): 4:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Be serious, 150 Are you certain?
sheDD:
And to think that she is woman having readily answer to common market foodstuff prices wouldn't be a problem but look at her making herself an object fit for derision.
That is how we should give u women key positions in it just because u are a woman .....

But my people

I'm d only one that is getting hard sleep over how even d minute things dey skyrocket 4 market..
Satchet tomato now from#30 to 150

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by 4four(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2020
You can imagine this, she was rewarded with the position not that she earned it means she is product of quota system and nothing good can come out from the product of quota system
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by seunmohmoh(f): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2020
emmyN:

Why aren't you? I am.
Nothing in Nigeria surprises me.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by naijadrivablog: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Square pegs in trapezium holes.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Goldenheart(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Ok

I am inviting you to church this Sunday.
Please visit any Winners Chapel close to you for an encounter with God.

Please accept Jesus as Lord if you have not done so yet. Shalom

grin
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by faithfull18(f): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
emmyN:

You are just 18, you shouldn't know much yet. By the time you get older, I'm sure you will learn wink.
Lol, I wish.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by juman(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2020
She knew the prices, because she said she gets the price list weekly.
But she was not with the document that contain the prices with her at that place.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Blankstare(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2020
Yankee101:
Lawmakers are beginning to wake up

Is it lack of money to share or simple altruism?

Lack of their own share from the executhieves...
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Gandollaar(f): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

This is way too low for you. I thought you were an adult. My bad!
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Gandollaar(f): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Tomorrow Arrewa would splash her beautiful pictures here and be screaming Arrewa Amaka. grin
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by yaki84: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

What of minister for agriculture that came live on AIT to say rice is now 12k per bag...
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Agugbadin: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2020
This is shameful, a high degree of incompetence. In a country where all you need to get executive position in government department is to belong to the ruling party and be connected to a political office holder. This is rampant and is because available jobs are shared among politicians,regardless of whether the person is qualified or not they are placed in such position.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Staro: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
That's Buhari's govt
for you
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Ericnrm(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2020
Asour:

They aren't asking for "Common" retail market prices.
A Commodities exchange would deal with bulk prices.

Tonnes usually. Litres etc . The average Nigerian women who is not a wholesale food dealer wouldn't know too. It's clearly one of those forgotten agencies rarely called upon.

Did you even watch the video at all? She couldn't even give the retail price of a single commodity and that shows how incompetent she is.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Ericnrm(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2020
juman:
She knew the prices, because she said she gets the price list weekly.
But she was not with the document that contain the prices with her at that place.

Lmaooooo so when they asked her to give some of the prices of her last weekly report why couldn't she give an answer.

Let's stop defending nonsense and call a spade a spade.
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Mayng01(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2020
What do you expect from her when the employer is clueless
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Zico5:
What do u expect!!! If not because of quota system being operated in Nigeria, few Hausa/Fulani will hold sensitive positions. Even the dullard that handpicked her could not even recognize anything around him. How do we now expect something good to happen in this country. We have been joined forcefully together with backward people who know nothing about education or rule of law. Someone is mentioning sack up there. Do u think these people read or refresh their brain with current affairs. U go old o
Your problem is excessive hatred abt ppl who don't even knw of ur existence. What link this woman wth Hausa-Fulani if not because of ur affinity to hate anything Islam? She's not either.
Remember, we always have such kind of ppl in governance irrespective of their ethnic or religious background; starting from ur useless state governor, we had Oga at the top who was head of security agency but didn't knw he website of the agency, we had President who couldn't ascertain the authenticity of chibok girls abduction for abt 2-3 weeks, we had INEC Chairman who is Professor, who used to announce election results when ppl were on queue voting, we had President who generated $16b power in the country only to be found in his book titled "my watch",. we've had many incompetent leaders and we're still counting. Instead of u to question the quality of education we all received and moral training of the collective citizen but u always deviate from the main point and resort to ethno-religious bigotry. Our leaders will never change since we'll always overlook their failure and attack others because of their faiths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Wrong For Selling Seized Vehicles? / Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.