Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana (25616 Views)

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by BigBrother9ja: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by gungab(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rip Hero
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rest on man✌
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
The man who made Ghana a better democracy...
Brute,yet positive mindset devoid of sentiments...
The Military in Nigeria is filled with yeo men

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by ugbanante: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
A great African, a proud Ghanian and a hero is gone.
We have lost a man indeed!
Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by imagrg(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oh!
What a man!

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by tokunbodr(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rip to a great man.
Always wearing black eye glasses. �������
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by IMO01: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cgtn did a powerful documentary on Rawlings before he died. Go watch that documentary
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by peacekante: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
He was a very rare bread.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Patrioticman007(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Judolisco:
We need Jerry rawlings in Nigeria he believed in building good moral institutions Ghana was lucky to have him d closest we had was kaduna nzeogwu ... RIP papa j

Nzeogwu the conspirator & traitor ?.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Yoighaman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
"A great tree has fallen..." and not only Ghana is poorer for this loss, the entire Africa is poorer because we just lost one of our greatest leaders. May his loving soul rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Judolisco(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Nzeogwu the conspirator & traitor ?.
I don't know but d idea he had was a great one
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Myhusband(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
I watched his documentary weeks back and I can't just admire his determination charisma

one soldier in Nigeria need to be brave enough at least to delete atiku, Tinubu, ibb, Buhari and other corrupt leaders in Nigeria out of planet earth

we will always experience backwardness if the likes of obj, gej, Buhari and the dumb blocked brown teeth tinubu are still on this planet earth

5 Likes

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Geedy: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Africans and their backward mentality..
Say person die, 7 days mourning, he for declare 1 yr mourning na
No offence, your mumu ehn na grade 1 �
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by faste: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good people are dying but satan first son is still alive.God punish satan!
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by EgunMogaji2: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
This 2020 sha. God dey.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jerry Rawlings Quoted....

The most dangerous mistake of any political force is to forget its roots.” “What form of government e adopt as citizens to suit our peculiar circumstances, our basic tenet is our common yearning and concern for every person, for politics, whatever its colour must be an avenue to serve our fellow men.”

“Food is a political weapon…Africa’s foremost defense is self-sufficiency in food. Until we attain a substantial measure of freedom from food dependency, we are vulnerable to manipulation by the wealthier nations.” “The test of religious belief is not in pious platitudes and cautious charity, but in positive and creative action.”

Democracy is not realized merely by having a machinery for registering voters and getting them to vote every four years, but also by there being a machinery for identifying the needs of those voters in between the election periods, and monitoring the realization of those needs.”

“People with conscience are sometimes appalled by the extreme insensitivity displayed by some political appointees. The unprecedented levels of corruption, offensive show of power and opulence by some at a time when our country requires prudence and frugality is something that I call on President Mahama and his vice to set their eyes on”

SAUCE:https://ab-tc.com/top-5-popular-jerry-john-rawlings-quote/

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Omeizadean(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Judolisco:
We need Jerry rawlings in Nigeria he believed in building good moral institutions Ghana was lucky to have him d closest we had was kaduna nzeogwu ... RIP papa j

Dude said he need a ghost in Nigeria
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Patrioticman007(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Myhusband:
I watched his documentary weeks back and I can't just admire his determination charisma

one soldier in Nigeria need to be brave enough at least to delete atiku, Tinubu, ibb, Buhari and other corrupt leaders in Nigeria out of planet earth

we will always experience backwardness if the likes of obj, gej, Buhari and the dumb blocked brown teeth tinubu are still on this planet earth

Are there no corrupt Igbo elites to be included in your list ?, because the last time I checked, Orji kalu, James ibori are convicted criminals.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Omezif(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rip! Death is ineviteble. God made man to die once after death is judgement..
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by ufuosman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by ZUBY77(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rest in Peace Iroko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by dammyz101(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
I can only wish we have a leader like you one day in nigeria. R.I.P west african Mandela. A total states man and patroit.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by wolexy14(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wait if dat clown die we go throw party for toll gate ooooo..... Infact adeleke go sing Taya sef ...infact deji go dance Taya.....infact falz n yesufu go dance soki plus zanku ...
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by chocboi78(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
One Kain fine man like dis
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by CanadaOrBust: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Uzomacharles:
RIP

Let Me Be Remembered In A Good Way

Just curious, how will it benefit u. Maybe I’ll learn something
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by SirBunky85(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:
7 days mourning.

He was a great man. Not like the fool we have
I think you father(if you have one)is the real fool
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Myhusband(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Are there no corrupt Igbo elites to be included in your list ?, because the last time I checked, Orji kalu, James ibori are convicted criminals.

they should be killed including Okorocha
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Judolisco(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Omeizadean:

Dude said he need a ghost in Nigeria
d ones wey dey in power wetin b d difference btw dem and ghost? Na part of wetin no make u understand figure of speech bdat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces / Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" / Shortage Of Eggs In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.