Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana (25610 Views)

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by PresidentJosh20(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Another tall paragon of selfless service has left for the Great beyond.Africa and indeed Ghana must honour this man's legacy with a renewed resolve to consolidate on his giant strides as President.
My deepest sympathy to the bereaved family,and the government and people of the republic of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
RIP jerry Rawlings..
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Ndipe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is a double tragedy for his family because his mum passed on two months ago. May their souls rest in peace in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Herkim(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ghana is not better than Nigeria economically .corrupt leaders every where in Africa
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Perfecttouch(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Geedy:
No offence,my papa mumu ehn na grade 1 �
no offense taken
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by pickatyou2: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
SirBunky85:
I think you father(if you have one)is the real fool

Your father is the main fool. If he avoided your wh0re of a mother or may be used a condom or better still your public toilet of a mother kept her smelling legs closed, then they both wouldn't have given birth to a disaster like you imbeciIe.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
R.I.P. What killed him, though? Was it COVID?
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Mayababy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rip legend...Rawlings was a cutie though
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Onlyonebuhari: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
One the the African finest leader, if he were to be a Nigerian, the likes of Atiku, OBJ, Saraki, Madueke, Jonathan and the rest would have been dead since.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by KenModi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Is Ghana Actually better than Nigeria? With all the "Cleansing" Rawlings did, is Ghana Actually better than Nigeria as of today as we Speak

They have 24/7 electricity; do you have?

Their schools are not on strike; how long has yours been on strike; going to nine months now? Chai!

Is there any sector of your country, Nigeria, that works at even 90% capacity? Call just one; not two, just one.

People go dey talk, una go still dey bring out una empty heads come out to talk rubbish!

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Godmademan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
He first led Ghana at age 32 in 1979. Today it's difficult to see leaders of this age group. Opportunity is near zero.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Oshokalo: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Africans and their backward mentality..
Say person die, 7 days mourning, he for declare 1 yr mourning na
oga shurup,if only u know dis man legacy u go give am one month,Ghana don better u dey hear today,he is behind it
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Oshokalo: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
ipica:
Was he the man that radicalised Ghana killing all the old and archaic rulers like b..... and o..... e, t, c just asking
he is the man who locked up almost 200 politicians
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Bluffly: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Is Ghana Actually better than Nigeria? With all the "Cleansing" Rawlings did, is Ghana Actually better than Nigeria as of today as we Speak
Not really but they are yet enjoying efforts and reputations from Foreign countries than Nigeria
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Keaton(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lmao
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by WizzyVine: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Yes,Ghana is far better than Nigeria. As of today, Ghana is the fastest growing economy in the world. I mean, in the world.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by WizzyVine: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Judolisco:
d ones wey dey in power wetin b d difference btw dem and ghost? Na part of wetin no make u understand figure of speech bdat

Which kind of figure of speech is that one?

We need Jerry Rawlings in Nigeria is different from, We need a Jerry Rawlings in Nigeria. The later is the correct sentence.

Construct your English well, and everyone will understand your communication.
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by frankyjay02: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
RIP. one of the most renowned president in Africa as a whole
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Thor19: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
67re67e
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by SirBunky85(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:

Your father is the main fool. If he avoided your wh0re of a mother or may be used a condom or better still your public toilet of a mother kept her smelling legs closed, then they both wouldn't have given birth to a disaster like you imbeciIe.
I like how you are in painment
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Unrated900(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Ghana Ghana Ghana
Ghana and holiday are bread and butter
Mother Ghana I hail thee
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Uzomacharles: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Just curious, how will it benefit u. Maybe I’ll learn something
In many ways so life can be transformed when they hear about me
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by ogbonti: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Africans and their backward mentality..
Say person die, 7 days mourning, he for declare 1 yr mourning na

even in the USA we declare 7 days mourning for former presidents - Oga, Is the USA an African country too?
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by CanadaOrBust: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uzomacharles:

In many ways so life can be transformed when they hear about me

The question is: how does it benefit YOU?
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Uzomacharles: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The question is: how does it benefit YOU?
I would be happy if a life is transformed or inspired by me.....
I Will Be Happy To Have A Good Name Bro.....
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Geedy: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Perfecttouch:
no offense taken
Ur Fada!!!
Re: Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana by Perfecttouch(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Geedy:
my Fada!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia To Sell Oil, Gas At ‘Any Price Point’ To "Friendly Countries" / Mali Junta Frees President Keita a Week After His Arrest / Shortage Of Eggs In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.