Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages (43926 Views)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Beverlyjean(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is the result of bitterness
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Funmitee: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
This guy don cash out
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Asadujames202(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Anal queen

She likes taking it from the rear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by IMAMofWAR: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by RexTramadol1: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well one night

And she will pay
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by sheDD(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
condralbedez:
What will happen if she fail to pay
Horned!!!!

What happens if she fails to pay!??
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Openbusiness: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Have met this man before, tall, dark handsome, extremely calm well behaved gentleman. I know him. Been to his house in Lekki Phase 1, very lovely place. His brother is a bit fair, cool guys with Yankee accent. I swear I never knew he was Toke's ex-husband until this morning when I saw this news on paper. I was like WoW, unbelievable shocked

5 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Spectaclesawe25: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
The rate at which negative energy in the disguise of feminism is eating deep on women is high nowadays... Patience as a virtue is lacking, they have inordinate ambitions that if not met makes the man an object of ridicule. They want a man they can toss up and down and have lost all forms of societal and cultural values needed to sustain a home and if that doesn't seem to work they result into nagging, insults and all sorts of reckless and annoying behavior in the home... This frustrate the man who has no option but to 'move on'... When they are on their own, they enjoy the freedom, the attention they get from 'sponsors', but in the long run, they come back to their senses when it's rather too late.
It is a disease and it is common among humans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
We all know she is a runz girl.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by favor914: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davash222:
Only in Nigeria Olosho dey write book!
Why you never write your own?

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by favor914: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Warmth:
We all know she is a runz girl.
Is your sister any different?

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Mairice125: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
The guy bed skill go be die ....
RedScorpion:
See as she hold the guy for the second picture.

That guy man dick don enter the pusssy before wahala burst.

Dem know where dem for make love, they would go there and settle this matter
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Twitt13(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Amen
Flexherbal:
I hate to see marriages go sour.

May all homes going through one challenge or the other, find strength to stay together and win as one.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by TBIZZY(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
My girlfriend forced me to read that book (on becoming) that year, she wrote the book to her favour, what did I expect from one sided story.

This also led to the our break up, when i argued with her that the story was too biased.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Realhommie(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
TBIZZY:
My girlfriend forced me to read that book (on becoming) that year, she wrote the book to her favour, what did I expect from one sided story.

This also led to the our break up, when i argued with her that the story was too biased.
Wahala dey oooo, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by jornwhite: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
1milllion is a soft landing, buh their is no punishment like making a woman part with her money grin grin pocohantas i hope you're saving your 8am-5pm salary .... cos of the day NL alfa males will sue your turgid ass to court for defamation.

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
This divorce was the best thing to happen to them both, it freed the poor dude and launched her into full asewo business where she eventually got her maga, that stupid old chief whose life/business is now in receivership after Toke's ginormous pussy swallowed his entire destiny. Man is now owing AMCON approximately N240 billion shocked

Idi ti je gbogbo e!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
favor914:
Just as i viewed, your dp. i had to reserve my outburst. whatever a lady does in this life, she should be proud, as long as she doesn't steal, kill or cause harm. when she is not proud. its advisable she divert to a work she should be proud about.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
favor914:

Pig everyone knows you suck your brother's sperm every night...if I catch you na sewing needle I go use burst that your saggy yellow breast wey be like hundred naira balloon.

Public toilet like you with extra-wide pussy like your mother's own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Emeka71(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Only 1 million naira? Mcteww
She should go and pay now
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Emeka71(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Only 1 million naira? Mcteww
She should go and pay now.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by emmyN(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is not justice. First litigation lasted for three solid years within which enough damages must have been done. In the end he gets rewarded a paltry 1 million sum, not paid to him directly, but to charitable organizations angry.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by PreyingMantis(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
jornwhite:
1milllion is a soft landing, buh their is no punishment like making a woman part with her money grin grin pocohantas i hope you're saving your 8am-5pm salary .... cos of the day NL alfa males will sue your turgid ass to court for defamation.
Please leave my Pocohantas alone. I promised to put a ring on her finger when she turns 46 next April. If una carry am go court, na me go pay the money last last.... Abeg make una free am

By the way, she has very soft round arse. It's not turgid. She can be a nice person sometimes... Just rude, cantankerous and badly behaved most of the time
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by fredoooooo: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
She get sugar daddy's to pay for her ... grin
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Yankee101: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
When you marry upscale olosho, not knowing that olosho is olosho anytime, anywhere, just make sure the price is right, as per her level and she go give you chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by sircatherine45(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Please leave my Pocohantas alone. I promised to put a ring on her finger when turns 46 next April. If una carry am go court, na me go pay the money last last.... Abeg make una free am

By the way, she has very soft round arse. It's not turgid. She can be a nice person sometimes... Just rude, cantankerous and badly behaved most of the time

How can i date this Pocohantas?

I really like her rudeness... i love rude women
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by 6digitscomrade: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Una sure say toke gets one million so?? grin
preek dey so money dey and guess what after she secretly sell d sawa not sour toto she go enter social media and say derogatory comments about d preek foolishness nor go make her fellowdiots to ask why the bother since u aren’t a fan of preek�
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by 6digitscomrade: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Please leave my Pocohantas alone. I promised to put a ring on her finger when turns 46 next April. If una carry am go court, na me go pay the money last last.... Abeg make una free am

flee bro !!! Flee like Moses fled Egypt! In criminal psychology and behavioural science we call the aforementioned attributes red flags! Be advised �
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by faleke16(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=condralbedez post=9597613hell fire be DAT o
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by lkillbrokehoes: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davash222:
Only in Nigeria Olosho dey write book!
Lol even in America too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom / Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend / Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.