Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages (43966 Views)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Diamondplus1805(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Love and hatred , 2 edged sword
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Ryan03(f): 1:46am On Nov 13, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Foolishness at it's peak! You have an issue with a man, instead of moving on maybe you will get someone else, you are writing rubbish book.
Who settles with a woman that goes online to disgrace him when they have an issue? She has lost it alongside Tonto.
That's why I respect Lilian Esoro and Agatha Amata up to date.
because they swallow it all and never spoke about it?

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Lexusgs430: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:
Only in Nigeria Olosho dey write book!

But her own nah high class....... wink
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by One4me: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2020
lilmonarch:
Why women always paint their exes as the devil is beyond me. Hardly will you see a woman that will admit she was the cause of the breakup in a her past relationship.

Why does it surprise you?
Even our greatest GrandMa 'Eve', when asked why she ate the forbidden fruit, she did not take responsibility, she blamed someone else!
Women will always be Women, but God made me like them sha. grin
Poison! Poison!! angry angry
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Stake2odds: 3:10am On Nov 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Only 1 million naira? Mcteww

How people who don't have 100k in their account call 1 million only, how?
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

I don’t like to use that word for women, but this woman has been money hungry since she was small her body na just atm as long as you have money. It is our new culture in Nigeria then people will shout church and mosque upandan

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by One4me: 3:14am On Nov 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Only 1 million naira? Mcteww

That #1M is just the CLAIM itself! grin grin
The hefty Bill will come when he now sues of "Bill of Cost" of Litigation, which will cover his legal fees and other costs. undecided
Just dey watch, it is that 'Bill of Cost' that would either run Toke Makinwa into unending bankruptcy or send her to jail if and when she cant pay the cost. cry cry
Ask any Lawyer.
I have seen it happen many times in the past, so l know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by tunapawizzy: 4:00am On Nov 13, 2020
condralbedez:
What will happen if she fail to pay
at that level, its not the money per say these gus are not hungry 1million naira is not their problem, its the bragging rights, its the reference point, the guy can peaceful go around now, hold his head up and give the middle finger to the people stigmatizing him based on Toke´s narrative
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by condralbedez: 4:09am On Nov 13, 2020
sheDD:
Horned!!!!

What happens if she fails to pay!??
Thanks
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by condralbedez: 4:09am On Nov 13, 2020
tunapawizzy:

at that level, its not the money per say these gus are not hungry 1million naira is not their problem, its the bragging rights, its the reference point, the guy can peaceful go around now, hold his head up and give the middle finger to the people stigmatizing him based on Toke´s narrative
Ok,thanks for the insight
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Davash222(m): 4:25am On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
Why you never write your own?
I'm waiting for you
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by SmartPolician: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2020
lilmonarch:
Why women always paint their exes as the devil is beyond me. Hardly will you see a woman that will admit she was the cause of the breakup in a her past relationship.

They always play the victim
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by SmartPolician: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2020
TBIZZY:
My girlfriend forced me to read that book (on becoming) that year, she wrote the book to her favour, what did I expect from one sided story.

This also led to the our break up, when i argued with her that the story was too biased.

You guys are not serious

How can a book lead to your breakup?

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Okay we don hear
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by excanny: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Next is Olakunle Churchill defeats Tonto Dike, awarded N10m damages.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by TBIZZY(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

You guys are not serious

How can a book lead to your breakup?

if you say we were stupid you're not wrong. This is a girl who takes feminism to another dimension entirely. You know how it's like.

Why i said we were stupid, probably I was. Guys dare not argue with her even dad, she would turn the world upside down. You can now imagine how bitter she could be towards guys. You now know the real sh*t I put myself into.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by mapet: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2020
But is N1m recompense enough for damage done on Maje? What about recalling the whole book from circulation? What about declaring all profits from the book and a percentage given to Maje? What about a fee of N100+?

This judgment is a light slap on the wrist....

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by raphy(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
the girl own don too much the man get better lawyers. after God na money..
fear women o.
but marry wisely
happy Friday to the real people in the yard.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by TheBillyboy: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

E no tire you? cheesy
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by babsbolad: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2020
The gurl worwor b4 o
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by SmartyPants(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
condralbedez:
What will happen if she fail to pay

She'll be sent to prison.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pearly255:
He’s cute

Once a while look good, smell well, go out and price groom price.

Shock your gender
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by Spiff20(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pearly255:
He’s cute
of course
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by pepperdemzombie: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ryan03:
because they swallow it all and never spoke about it?
Yes, that's maturity! Disgracing your ex especially a father to your chldren is nothing but stupidity.
Fred and Agatha were both at their daughter's graduation abroad, they are coparenting but not enemies. Ubi was cheating but people felt Lillian was the issue, she was dragged but never went public.
It is not like they didn't know what to say, dragging a spouse online is foolishness.
Just imagine growing up and seeing your parents' throwback. Femi Kuti is coparenting too.
Can you settle down with someone who goes online disgracing you when you have issues? Toke and Tonto spoilt their chances of settling down after break ups.
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by jornwhite: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Please leave my Pocohantas alone. I promised to put a ring on her finger when she turns 46 next April. If una carry am go court, na me go pay the money last last.... Abeg make una free am

By the way, she has very soft round arse. It's not turgid. She can be a nice person sometimes... Just rude, cantankerous and badly behaved most of the time

I don't know why you think a 45yr old gurl arse will be soft undecided the mere thot of it should nauseate you, recieve ur healing undecided
I am sure the opposite of nice is witch, cos that is what she is in summary. someday she will pay tew
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by PreyingMantis(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
jornwhite:
I don't know why you think a 45yr old gurl arse will be soft undecided the mere thot of it should nauseate you, recieve ur healing undecided
I am sure the opposite of nice is witch, cos that is what she is in summary. someday she will pay tew
Pocohantas, what exactly did you do to these youths? Na waa
Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
At least he chop from the book sales. He should have gotten more, that is chicken change compared to her net worth. Toke should do and release part two of the book. It was a fun read.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested (See Why) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Massages Esther, Carries Her (Photos) / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.