Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC (31548 Views)

Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies / Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Olawale Oluwo, Ambode Commissioner Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Macrofrancis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who knows the benefits he gets from his current party.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by jom28gy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good idea
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by DasaintHope(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2020
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by master KG .the music was very loud so i timed my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing my fart (polute) along side the music so that nobody will hear de sound of the fart although, the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel relieved and better although the odur was too bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was listenin to the music with my head-phone i almost fainted,
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Ykc2(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Kinda like the move.
Why would PDP keep using SE as backups for electing the ever unstable Fulanis of the Northern region? Since 1999 the SS n SE carried pdp on their heads and got nothing for it.
How can atiku who has never supported any southerners for presidency wholeheartedly unless under duress be given the opportunity to be the flag bearer in 2019? Makarfi who did everything to revive the pdp killed by terrorist Alimodu Sheriff was denied the post by wicked party voters.
Uche secondus must use his executive order to zone the 2023 presidency to the Igbos of SE or else....
Let Peter Obi be president
PDP are bad corrupt like you said but we go to our farm without fear of herdsmen ,if not that buhari and his group of jihadists are in power will fulani herdsmen have the mind to attack an igbo village and killed 27 people yet nothing happened to them,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by ucheo: 3:17am On Nov 13, 2020
He resigned because he lost the house of reps election to an APC man who is a gladiator Chinedu Ogah and instrumental to Daves move to APC.
If he moves with dave to APC he wont get the ticket to recontest.
All na wash if he had honor he wont have come back to Ebonyi to take up Commissioner after serving as a House of Representative member.
Lets get the big pix all na selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2020
All this while I thought Umahi was intelligent, unfortunately the man lacks sense. By the time the Cabal finish with him he with be washing plates in APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by BREYZ: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Commissioner Refuses To Join APC, Resigns Appointment!

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The Commissioner for Intergovernmental Affairs in Ebonyi State, Hon. Laz Ogbe has resigned his appointment, Igbere TV reports.

In a letter seen by IGBERE TV on Tuesday, Hon. Ogbe said he has resigned his appointment and thanked the People's Democratic Party, PDP.

IGBERE TV gathered that Ogbe's resignation is because of his refusal to join All Progressives Congress, APC with Umahi.

IGBERE TV had reported that Umahi on Tuesday met with the National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus and told him he is leaving PDP for APC.

Umahi is reportedly making moves to contest for bigger position come 2023 General elections.

Recall that Ogbe contested for a second tenure for the House of Representative in 2019 and won but was later sacked by the Election Tribunal sitting in Enugu state.

More details soon....

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1371474/breaking-umahis-commissioner-refuses-join-apc-resigns-appointment/

Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

APC can never give Umahi their Ticket when Amaechi is there, this man no just know political calculation. Once he loses his bid, he will return back to PDP. Very greedy man.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by dadavivo: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Even you or gidgiddy would gladly surrender your biafra cause just to taste the national cake of the zoo.
Don't be a hypocrite

The same cake that bandits are almost wiping out every one in Katsina, even in daura they're tired of the so-called presidency that cannot protect them. Their poverty is on a highest level.

Igbos don't need it.

1 Share

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by lamentor78(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2020
I don't Understand this Umahi , APC said they will zone presidency to SE ,they have not done that a candidate has not emerge , Tinubu is not dead and you think that APC will give SE just like that
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by xcellentgraphic: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2020
They just provided an opportunity for other people...its a welcome development!
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by HopeUzodinma: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
flyingpig:
To pursue his own interest under PDP.

Shut up. Don't you have interest to purse? Slave
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by HopeUzodinma: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2020
DasaintHope:
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i
desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a
plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by
master KG .the music was very loud so i timed
my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing
my fart (polute) along side the music so that
nobody will hear de sound of the fart although,
the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel
relieved and better although the odur was too
bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody
in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me
why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was
listenin to the music with my head-phone i
almost fainted,

Don't you think everyone has heard this joke before? Are you in primary 3?
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Amos1423(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Asin is it unconstitutional for a seating government to actually have members of his cabinet from other political party so long they are working for the interest of the people?
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Eriokanmi: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
APC=PDP. Please join us in sending them packing in 2023.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
A man with principles........
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Godsonkemz(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
He's a man of strong will and reputation who doesn't want to partake in the party that brought hardship and suffering like never before upon Nigeria despite the pressure by his boss.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Bakin3(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2020
No be by force.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by maynation(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
TooMuchStuff:
Kinda like the move.
Why would PDP keep using SE as backups for electing the ever unstable Fulanis of the Northern region? Since 1999 the SS n SE carried pdp on their heads and got nothing for it.
How can atiku who has never supported any southerners for presidency wholeheartedly unless under duress be given the opportunity to be the flag bearer in 2019? Makarfi who did everything to revive the pdp killed by terrorist Alimodu Sheriff was denied the post by wicked party voters.
Uche secondus must use his executive order to zone the 2023 presidency to the Igbos of SE or else....
[/s]
Goodluck Jonathan is a Southerner, if he were from the North considering that his extraction is of the minority, he won't have ever been president. PDP made that happen.
Wake up and stop peddling irrelevance.

1 Like

Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by AnanseK(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Kinda like the move.

In your dream.
Peter Obi can only be the President of Biafra.
But I agree that Atiku has an opportunist, using the Igbos and all and sundry.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by chrisanderson99: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Jones4190:
The SE are the cause of their political predicaments today. They lost the plot after the death of Zik. No matter how the pro-Biafran dumb bandwagon may want to paint Zik, he made sure the Igbos got their fair share in the power sharing equation. Any wonder why since 1993 no Igbo have come close to attaining the Presidential seat. Following the PDP stupidly was a political mistake that has come back to hunt Igbos.
Seeing that the PDP had no future for them from 1999 -2003, they should have joined any formidable party to send them packing. But that was never done. In 2003 when the opportunity presented itself they foolishly played the southern game by supporting Obasanjo instead of a Buhari with a SE running mate. They had the opportunity with Buhari/Okadigbo ANPP but cowardly supported Obasanjo. What did Obasanjo gift them in return, political death? The same Obasanjo is the godfather of MASSOB who has now metamorphosed to IPOB, a monster currently ravaging the Igbo nation.
The opportunity arose again in 2007 with Buhari / Umezuoke but still the igbo people ignorantly sold their birthright supporting Yar’adua / GEJ. Though Yar’adua was fair to everyone, but fairness and sympathy votes don’t count in Nigeria.
The last opportunity came in 2015 when Buhari toured the SE for Igbo alliance. A zone that had stood with him since 2001, but what he saw made him weep. Seeing that he couldn't get it he looked to the SW. This was where Ndigbo shot themselves in the foot. Even when te likes of Rochas with his APGA faction along with Ogbonnaya Onu ANPP rallied Ndigbo to join the APC, the wicked PDP politicians of Igbo extraction called them outcast and continued dining with the PDP. What should have been a bargaining chip in the APC was sold on the alter of greed. By foolishly standing with GEJ in 2015, the SE sounded their political death knell.
Well, It’s never too late than never. The SE must leave the PDP in drove, either starting a new party or seek the fellowship of the APC. You people must have self-worth and not be easily swayed by emotions. This is the lesson.
The defection of Gov. Umahi to APC will lead to more defection before 2023 and this will affect PDP. Votes in the SE.
The days of 5% APC and 95% PDP in the South East are over.
APC has more visible projects in South East than the PDP but PDP gave South East more appointments than APC so each of the party has something to compaigñ with in the southeast.
The Southeast is now a level playing ground for both parties.

copy

And Ogbonnaya Onu that joined APC at it's inception wasn't made SGF
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Zchi1052(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
He just shot himself in the leg
He just made a big mistake
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Brunicekid(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
This is what you call " honour & integrity "
honour and integrity in quote indeed!!
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

APC IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH.

GOD FORBID APC IN MY GENERATION

You are just being emotional because PDP is not any better
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by derbykol(f): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
umahi is about to commit suicide politically......

Pdp's structures in Ebonyi is quite strong.... umahi can't withstand it
Exactly
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Gojas: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
This is what you call " honour & integrity "
[color=#990000][/color] there is no honour among thieves..
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by correctyourself(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
flyingpig:
To pursue his own interest under PDP.

You are wrong, he is a man of honour and integrity, ask why the governor have to leave the PDP will not be far from his next ambition maybe going to senate which other may say is not good because those who has not got political appointment can contest for senate, but just as usual these incumbent governors sees it as birth right that after 8 years as governor the next is senate.

I say he is a man of honour because, you can see he gave detail of his official vehicle, who has done this before amongst political appointees that had resigned? others had rather go with it and government will have to set up and pay a committee to recover asset.
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by Gojas: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2020
This is what you call " honour & integrity " there is no honour among thieves..
Re: Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC by MosheDayan: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
Jones4190:
The SE are the cause of their political predicaments today. They lost the plot after the death of Zik. No matter how the pro-Biafran dumb bandwagon may want to paint Zik, he made sure the Igbos got their fair share in the power sharing equation. Any wonder why since 1993 no Igbo have come close to attaining the Presidential seat. Following the PDP stupidly was a political mistake that has come back to hunt Igbos.
Seeing that the PDP had no future for them from 1999 -2003, they should have joined any formidable party to send them packing. But that was never done. In 2003 when the opportunity presented itself they foolishly played the southern game by supporting Obasanjo instead of a Buhari with a SE running mate. They had the opportunity with Buhari/Okadigbo ANPP but cowardly supported Obasanjo. What did Obasanjo gift them in return, political death? The same Obasanjo is the godfather of MASSOB who has now metamorphosed to IPOB, a monster currently ravaging the Igbo nation.
The opportunity arose again in 2007 with Buhari / Umezuoke but still the igbo people ignorantly sold their birthright supporting Yar’adua / GEJ. Though Yar’adua was fair to everyone, but fairness and sympathy votes don’t count in Nigeria.
The last opportunity came in 2015 when Buhari toured the SE for Igbo alliance. A zone that had stood with him since 2001, but what he saw made him weep. Seeing that he couldn't get it he looked to the SW. This was where Ndigbo shot themselves in the foot. Even when te likes of Rochas with his APGA faction along with Ogbonnaya Onu ANPP rallied Ndigbo to join the APC, the wicked PDP politicians of Igbo extraction called them outcast and continued dining with the PDP. What should have been a bargaining chip in the APC was sold on the alter of greed. By foolishly standing with GEJ in 2015, the SE sounded their political death knell.
Well, It’s never too late than never. The SE must leave the PDP in drove, either starting a new party or seek the fellowship of the APC. You people must have self-worth and not be easily swayed by emotions. This is the lesson.
The defection of Gov. Umahi to APC will lead to more defection before 2023 and this will affect PDP. Votes in the SE.
The days of 5% APC and 95% PDP in the South East are over.
APC has more visible projects in South East than the PDP but PDP gave South East more appointments than APC so each of the party has something to compaigñ with in the southeast.
The Southeast is now a level playing ground for both parties.

copy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / $800m Garnishee Order Killing FCTA Economy, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.