Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) (9272 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Afangideh1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerians have dragged former Big Brother Naija housemate, Terseer Waya a.k.a Kiddwaya over his outfit to Eko hotel with friend, Erica.

Amid break up rumours, the duo were spotted together at Eko Hotel Lagos. They were seen together with some women.

It’s not certain if the women are relatives of any of the reality stars, or just fans, but they definitely seemed so excited while taking the photos.

However, some fans have dragged Kiddwaya over his outfit, as he was seen on a long sleeve top, short, socks and sneakers. Some also advised him to dress like a celebrity.

Click on the link below to See more photos/reaction

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/fans-blast-kiddwaya-over-outfit-to-eko.html

1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mmmsshheewww
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddwaya can’t dress. Na Big Brother better him packaging.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by GeezBitz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
those people dragging him didn't see the kid in his name abi?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by punisha: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
GeezBitz:
those people dragging him didn't see the kid in his name abi?

Looool.
People don't read to understand.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by GeezBitz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
punisha:

Looool.
People don't read to understand.
are you new here, when did you join us (in seyi laws voice)
my guy an average Nairaland comments based on the topic, I didn't read that long post jare. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by punisha: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
GeezBitz:
are you new here, when did you join us (in seyi laws voice)
my guy an average Nairaland comments based on the topic, I didn't read that long post jare. cheesy

Funny how I only agreed to what u said about the "kid in his name" only for u to now read me and misquote me...u just proved to be a typical Nairalander lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by GeezBitz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
punisha:

Funny how I only agreed to what u said about the "kid in his name" only for u to now read me and misquote me...u just proved to be a typical Nairalander lol.
cheesy welcome to the best forum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
now I believe he's truly a dirty boy.Erica shame on you

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
He dressed in what he's comfortable in.

But people find it hard to mind their business.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
useless broke people trolling person wey fit buy dem generation lol

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Lucyspa: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:

Shame on her for what

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by smiliyB(f): 1:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Lucyspa:

Shame on her for what
please don't mind that yeye somebody undecided
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by tammie24: 1:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Leave am abeg

He's feels comfortable

That's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by TecM0: 1:58am On Nov 13, 2020
cool

I guess he was coming out of Eko Hotels Gym

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by 444crop: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in his dressing cos me sef, I no dey wear trouser go anywhere oooo except job interview

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by tobechi74: 4:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Personal dressing. Whose buisness
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Some people are fools sha, what if he is just coming from the gym section in the hotel, why judge without thinking...

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 13, 2020
angry

People can't mind their business

grin Nairaland 18 years old rapper disses Nigerian politicians grin The last verse na die grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by femi4: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Money miss road

Like father, like son....No class
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by djflexcy: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Not bad abeg, though looks as if he just came back from a tennis court

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Me sef tire for the dressing.
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe he went there to exercise, people really need to take a chill pill on other people's affair

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
How these rubbish take become news
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
useless broke people trolling person wey fit buy dem generation lol
Shutup kiddwaya get money?

Since he left the house all the money he said his family had became audio.

The only pic I ever saw him in a private jet was with davido after they met at end sars protest and I can guess who paid for it.
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by 400billionman: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Buy clothes for him so that he will dress the way you want him to.

Busy bodies..

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
James watson rules states that
When you worth billions
You will lost sense of dressing

When you worth thousand/millions
You will dress awesomely
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Damn Niggarrr

I bet grilled Balls that Erica showed him the road to the holegringrin
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by TecM0: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Coldie:

Shutup kiddwaya get money?

Since he left the house all the money he said his family had became audio.

The only pic I ever saw him in a private jet was with davido after they met at end sars protest and I can guess who paid for it.

He doesn't show off, Twitter fans even hailed him for that, but atleast he drives a G wagon, a white benz GLE, and a Land cruiser, and he had hosted parties and house mates in his mansion and it was dope

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:

He doesn't show off, Twitter fans even hailed him for that, but atleast he drives a G wagon, a white benz GLE, and a Land cruiser, and he had hosted parties and house mates in his mansion and it was dope

Oga stop lieing.

Somebody who doesn't show off will go on nations tv and tell the whole world he rented a private jet for himself Alone just to come to bbnaija with a bottle of wine.

Most of those cars u listed that u say he drives are the old models, this Alone tells u that its his fathers cars from his dads glory days.

The party that u said was hosted in his house was hosted in eko hotel. What are u saying bro make poor man mentality no let u see coke say na red label o.

The guy rich no doubt but its not the way u guys exaggerate it

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
U are the dirty girl here, as if u won't spread Ur legs shamelessly for him to penetrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body / See Photos Of South African Lady On Instagram That's Making Guys Go Gaga! / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.