Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) (9419 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by TecM0: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Coldie:

Oga stop lieing.

Somebody who doesn't show off will go on nations tv and tell the whole world he rented a private jet for himself Alone just to come to bbnaija with a bottle of wine.

Most of those cars u listed that u say he drives are the old models, this Alone tells u that its his fathers cars from his dads glory days.

The party that u said was hosted in his house was hosted in eko hotel. What are u saying bro make poor man mentality no let u see coke say na red label o.

The guy rich no doubt but its not the way u guys exaggerate it

He was asked how he got to Lagos from Abuja with the lockdown, and he replied through a private jet, he was asked by Nengi how much and he told her... Now you call that show off

You claim a guy who has a personal driver, cruises G wagon, GLE , and Land cruiser poor

A guy whose stay all through in Lagos is at Eko Hotel

And if you had follow up on his media, then you would have seen the Abuja party at his crib

My guy you never tell us wetin dey your mind, Na beef

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
U are the dirty girl here, as if u won't spread Ur legs shamelessly for him to penetrate
I can never let his type come close,i hate all these celebrities,i prefer the likes of pastor Itua Ighodalo and religious oriented men,i like Uti and Desmond Elliott but can never date them,i hate men who shamelessly go about spreading their seeds anyhow.I will choose every other housemates aside laycon over him,though I still rate laycon over him sef
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
who do they expect him to wear in this sick hot weather in Lagos rn. social media got to some wrong people tbh
Re: Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
I can never let his type come close,i hate all these celebrities,i prefer the likes of pastor Itua Ighodalo and religious oriented men,i like Uti and Desmond Elliott but can never date them,i hate men who shamelessly go about spreading their seeds anyhow.I will choose every other housemates aside laycon over him,though I still rate laycon over him sef
Story! I know girls like u tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. / Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.