Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) (3857 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
A little boy was caught placing nails under the four wheels of a car in front of a shopping center in Uthiru, Nairobi, Kenya. HGS Media Plus reports.

According to the Facebook page, Dagoretti who shared photos from the scene wrote:

https://m./1660013397463475/permalink/2079004845564326/

"Boy caught placing nails at 4 different car wheels at Uthiru Shopping Centre. What do you think should have been done to him? Leave your comments. Vehicle VS Kid"

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/11/little-boy-caught-placing-nails-under-the-four-wheels-of-a-car-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by icebird25(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol ..see how them pin the small boy neck ..they should leave him to explore o grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by caski: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
witch o

4 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by espn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let them drill him well. I hope it's not another method used by armed robbers to get to see victims. Just thinking out loud...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
And u expect dis one not to kill any member of his family,dat buys a car in future,spiritually.

7 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one pass hoodlums oo

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by kalufelix(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Did-that-to-one-wicked-neighbour-wey-no-go-allow-us-play-ball-for-street...she-had-a-museum-of-our-balls-and-would-occasionally-destroy-them-on-environmental-days...that-never-changed-our-kickoff-time-anyway...
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by thesicilian: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
His father might be a vulcanizer

8 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Moneywirer: 2:20am On Nov 13, 2020
As I see the way that hand just choke am I burst laugh grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2020
he's done bad already but strangling him is worse than what the boy is done here.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by greatbuc(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2020
This boy done go.. He needs urgent intervention! Juvenile detention center straight.. This one fit kill him papa

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by columbus007(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2020
He is a bad boy na so dem dey start give am konk make him head straight hediot.
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Coldie(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
I remember a secondary school class mate who did this to our principal for flogging him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Kolade13(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2020
obviously bad of him
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by femi4: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Destructive element

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by 17yrnigga: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2020
i did this to one of my wicked neighbors then cheesy cheesy felt gooooodddgrin cheesy
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2020
why dem hold am 4 neck na grin dem wan kill am? kids will always be kids

4 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Because of tire now
Dem won strangle the boyundecided
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by tit(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
They should leave the poor boy.
Many kids do this.
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by backnbeta(f): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
His father needs clients grin
What the boy did is bad, but holding his neck like that is too dangerous undecided
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by TPound(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe his father is a vulganizer close to the location...

Maybe he's trying to get customers for his dad...

Maybe he's just embittered his father does not have a car...

Maybe he's doing that so he can help in fixing the tyre for them for a fee...

Maybe...

Just maybe

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
They should beat him well well, make him talk who send am

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Neddstark: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrest his parents if he has one.
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
i don’t think that’s enough to strangle him
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by BlackfireX: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Can a Nigerian enter heaven?

Satan: No
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Oyibopigin: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Future Vulcanizer

I know very well say majority of nairaland guys don do more than this in their early age

Back days my expectise na to day use objects day deflate people motor tyres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
icebird25:
Lol ..see how them pin the small boy neck ..they should leave him to explore o grin grin grin
Dora the explorer grin grin
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
17yrnigga:
i did this to one of my wicked neighbors then cheesy cheesy felt gooooodddgrin cheesy
That's why you are still trekking!
Re: Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
Can a Nigerian enter heaven?

Satan: No
What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta / Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? / Ndlea Arrests Woman With 1.525kg Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.