Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) (28188 Views)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Erudite202: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
I rate Davido's ABT album over Wizkid MIL and Burna boy's TAT. But I choose Chike's Boo of the Booless as my album of the year

1 Like

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
cool ft
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by mar1juana: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
All way Na way

Make the Album Sha make brain

30BG we wait 4 "A Better Time"

1 Like

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by DennisEche(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
OBO THE KID OF THE MOMENT, IT IS NOT EASY GETTING NAS ON YOUR SONG. ASK MI , HIM GO TELL YOU SAY NO BE BEANS

7 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nas too dey form he should get lost

davido paid him ofcourse what else
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by mozona(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
for me davido is cristiano ronaldo and wizkid is messi

davido and cristiano works real hard to get where dey are why wizkid and messi
depend on their talent but work less.

am a serious wizkid fan but i respect davido

7 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by dynicks(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
uptimum123:
The album is trash

But I must admit tiwa savage and Nicki Minaj killed their verses in the featured tracks

Same goes for WizKids Made in Lagos

If you want to listen to good music, go check Brymo's Yellow album or Burna Boy's Twice As Tall Album

Those are Grammy worthy album
you Sabi...

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by KVN1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...that album is dog shiit

If he likes let him feature all artsite...he still remain one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

This here is not a Hallmark of a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Coolsphinx: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

If he likes let him feature all artsite...he still remain one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans
keep hating on the Nigger, trust me he is more of a Nigger than you will ever be and he's cashing out on a regular with his frog voice and dog shit albums. hating on the Nigger, trust me he is more of a Nigger than you will ever be and he's cashing out on a regular with his frog voice and dog shit albums.

7 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by IMAMofWAR: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Apart from the one you sang with nick minaj. The rest as as trashy as wizkid album. May wait for patoranking or naira marly.
Davido. Burna biy and wizkid are tooooo overated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

If he likes let him feature all artsite...he still remain one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...

Oga go and Face your already dying Yahoo career..Davido no be your mate

6 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by GoshenNLA(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
BrutalJab:

Spill your trash as usual.

With your dirty looking igbo stained lips
He is high on cheap weeds Ni
Moreso he is a fake niggar guy (I Av my proof), I don’t know wat happened to the real one though
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by lyndy69: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Getting hiphop's King NAS on his track is really huge! No lies about that.

Anyway, to SS3 students writing NECO Exams, check out the NECO Chemistry Answers for your revision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Inventionalgeek: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
BrutalJab:

mad o first person to attack the real nigga
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
p. Diddy >>>>> nas

1 Like

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
King Davido, King Nas, 2 legends on same track grin
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:
it not easy to feature odidi Nas
let be sincere Davido really tried

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

Oga you dey sell land and you wan send me to canada again?

Are you sure no be scam format? grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by timibare(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
How much did you pay him to feature on your track, confess now, b4 we hear say u pay baba $200k for dos silly lines
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by NgHotGirls: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: IGCSE Mathematics Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Minimum Qualifications

BEd with 5 years experience
MSc is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9am; 18th November, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Call Ms Wunmi +23490929583712
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
When you can feature a legend like Nas on your album, you know he must like you b/c the man rarely does features.

9 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Prosmobi: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
He's really working hard bt truth be told he's never better than BURNA BOY...Those people he featured sang well bt his own part got no meaning...las las like for wizkid share for #burna boy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by sammysneh(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
uptimum123:
The album is trash

But I must admit tiwa savage and Nicki Minaj killed their verses in the featured tracks

Same goes for WizKids Made in Lagos

If you want to listen to good music, go check Brymo's Yellow album or Burna Boy's Twice As Tall Album

Those are Grammy worthy album

You sabi good music,i like sincere people
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by sammysneh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erudite202:
I rate Davido's ABT album over Wizkid MIL and Burna boy's TAT. But I choose Chike's Boo of the Booless as my album of the year

chike is very underrated
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
The album is lit!

No mind those hating upfront!!

E better pass wizzy album...!

3 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by favor914: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:

contact
How hard is it to work with Nasty Nas, you pay the money to his agency, he hits the studio with brave heart no biggie, Chairman Adeleke has the money, it is just another investment in his son’s business.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Cmanforall: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
This guy dey try with his collabos
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Brushstrokes20: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Awesome! Thumbs up Davido!
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by whytediamond(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Flexherbal:
This guy works really hard !

Brother. You need cold beer?

You took the words outta my mouth.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by waze63(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Iamvetlander:

As a real niggarrr, you're not suppose harbour so much hate for another niggarrr trying to make it and put smile on people face.

You just exhibited the character of a lame and hating niggarrr.

Don't mind the werey

2 Likes

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by obasi101(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:

contact
I ll write you Ajibade
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
BrutalJab:

The guy is a big foool.

He thinks everyone on NL is as useless and evil as him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter / Genevieve Nnaji(always On Point)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.