Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) (28189 Views)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by LimeLyte: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
nkiliuzo:
you guys should continue hating, the album is far better that MIL, probably at the same with twice as tall.
well sha nairalanders no like davido before, so your criticism are obvious
better than MIL but not on the same par as TAT..
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by LimeLyte: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
DryMouth:

Why is it that any time someone expresses his dislike for something he doesn't like, nigerians automatically turns it to hate?
It's bad that you pple cant allow someone express himself and opinion.

Real truth is that Davido is untalented. Though i like some of his musics like Tcheleche, skelewu and mind. But I can tell you that both davido and wizkid have been making rubbish music from the past 3-5years.

Wen you listen to 2face, Burna Boy(dis one too day sing rubbish at times), sound sultan, fireboy, omahlay, Teni, Rudeboy and wande coal there is this special kind of talent that comes with their songs.
I don't agree with u on this... Burna boy songs are deep when it comes to Nigeria context. You see wizkid and davido, they are nothing to write home about..
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by LimeLyte: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
DryMouth:

Why is it that any time someone expresses his dislike for something he doesn't like, nigerians automatically turns it to hate?
It's bad that you pple cant allow someone express himself and opinion.

Real truth is that Davido is untalented. Though i like some of his musics like Tcheleche, skelewu and mind. But I can tell you that both davido and wizkid have been making rubbish music from the past 3-5years.

Wen you listen to 2face, Burna Boy(dis one too day sing rubbish at times), sound sultan, fireboy, omahlay, Teni, Rudeboy and wande coal there is this special kind of talent that comes with their songs.
I don't agree with u on this... Burna boy songs are deep and meaningful when it comes to Nigeria context. You see wizkid and davido, they are nothing to write home about..
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:
it not easy to feature odidi Nas
let be sincere Davido really tried

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
yes i want to study in canada
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Nas too dey form he should get lost

davido paid him ofcourse what else
Too dey form? You know nothing about Nas and Music. Get lost kid!
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
i926:

Too dey form? You know nothing about Nas and Music. Get lost kid!
says who
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
LimeLyte:
a whole legendary Nas dey form? undecided I'm sure you haven't been born when he was on top of his game. A whole king of NY.. Person when jay z and Co dey respect Naim u open u mouth dey talk like this.
make he come beat me na...if he like make satan dey respect am...nasiru
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by donforeign: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=BrutalJab post=95996171]

Trash and Weak Album that's already making records everywhere already [/quote
Which useless records?
Of cos people go stream am now lmao
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by DryMouth: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
yusman14:
Music is not his thing??
how then did he became famous and a big achiever in the music industry??
it seems you don't know David's achievements and records...Davido is not only a billionaire son that is making wave..because you guys always shout about his dad helping him..Kcee,Chidima,Dr sid also come from a wealthy family but none of them is up to David's level...that shows that he is really talented.
If davido didn't have money to sponsor himself, which record label do u think will sign him? Probably none!
Bro, i dnt shout his father is rich but its obvious that his dad's support for his music career made him populat
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by DryMouth: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
LimeLyte:
I don't agree with u on this... Burna boy songs are deep when it comes to Nigeria context. You see wizkid and davido, they are nothing to write home about..
I knw but at times i dnt jst feel the way his Rythem goes with his lyrics.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by teewhydope(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bro person fit see laptop of 50-60k,used one with good battery?
search for rakiticbarca
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by LimeLyte: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
make he come beat me na...if he like make satan dey respect am...nasiru
grin
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Greatfullheart: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
ask4loan:
What's he even singing?
he is singing ur funeral song. Ode
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Greatfullheart: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
uptimum123:
The album is trash

But I must admit tiwa savage and Nicki Minaj killed their verses in the featured tracks

Same goes for WizKids Made in Lagos

If you want to listen to good music, go check Brymo's Yellow album or Burna Boy's Twice As Tall Album

Those are Grammy worthy album
just as ur comment is trash. People like u cant even sing
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by araoye(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided "you know, you know" with his frog voice I don't know why people still play his songs.
it's called choice, we all can't like what you like.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by ehis05(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
This guy may not be as talented as Burna boy or Wizkid but he works so hard. The way he delivers the songs whether he is the writer or not still makes sense. Continue growing, hardwork is still enough to take you places..
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Rolexjerry(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...that album is dog shiit..davido can never be a real niggarr ....If he likes let him feature all artsite...he still remain one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...

You must be a real niggarr
I wonder how much he paid nas because am aware he paid lil baby about 30 million bucks...am even puffing my weed with some burna Boy's songs...davido can never make my play list...untill davido get sense my play list will remain like this;
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
You made a great list up there but you blew it when you added Wiz kid. I like him as a person but his songs are mostly wack.
There was one I downloaded recently because of the hype that surrounded it but it never stayed up to three days on my playlist.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by jrklinz: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
wizkid any time, any where
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by emoney09: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
His Business
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by SandraJane: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Scarcitato:
When there is money, connections is easy broo. It's money influence.

In another news.

We specialized on top notch POP and wall screeding designs. Patronize us today and be convinced.
Please, help a young graduate by giving him connections.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by kaniska: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t know then its
up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.
<a href="https://www.followpc.com/">followpc.com</a> shocked shocked
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Yaks02(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:
it not easy to feature odidi Nas
let be sincere Davido really tried

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

Do u send students on loan?
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Yaks02(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
uptimum123:
The album is trash

But I must admit tiwa savage and Nicki Minaj killed their verses in the featured tracks

Same goes for WizKids Made in Lagos

If you want to listen to good music, go check Brymo's Yellow album or Burna Boy's Twice As Tall Album

Those are Grammy worthy album

I 4 yarn u trash but thank God u mentioned Brymo

1 Like

Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by olamide0147: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2020
yusman14:
Music is not his thing??
how then did he became famous and a big achiever in the music industry??
it seems you don't know David's achievements and records...Davido is not only a billionaire son that is making wave..because you guys always shout about his dad helping him..Kcee,Chidima,Dr sid also come from a wealthy family but none of them is up to David's level...that shows that he is really talented.
Hey guy shut up you want to sound smart but you ended up with shits, kcee used to hustle at ajegunle and chidima mum sells food � in ikorodu and they both lived in rented face me and slap you,only Dr sid came from middle class family
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2020
A core Davido fan should do sub for me.. Lemme download the album..

+2349021912341

Let's see if this dude gat real nigarrs at his back
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Merimental(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Origamist:

MI does not have a song w/ Nas

it wasn't available 4 streaming because MI wasn't convinced Nas lived up to xpectation.
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Ajibade123(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2020
obasi101:
I ll write you Ajibade
alright bro
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Ajibade123(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
hitcart:

please I really want to study abroad how do I go over it
check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) by Origamist: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Merimental:

it wasn't available 4 streaming because MI wasn't convinced Nas lived up to xpectation.

You've got jokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji(always On Point) / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.