Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity (3417 Views)

LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman / Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by duruZed(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Csami:
Ikwerre is not igbo! Ikwerre will never be igbo.
They are slaves to the bini so pls allow them to be.
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by plessis: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
gidgiddy:
You meet an Ikwerre man, he says he is Igbo. You meet another Ikwerre man, he says he is Bini. You meet the third Ikwerre man, he says he is neither Igbo or Bini, he is just Ikwerre. Confusion everywhere!

Ikwerres should go and sort out this identity crisis that has engulfed them

Mr oga, your comments always attract insults to igbos on this forum

I have lived with the ikwerres for years and I can tell you that they are not igbos. They are identity thieves.

The average ikwerre man is lazy. The average ikwerre youth is either a cultist or a robber. They are unintelligent. Professors in uniport had to beg professor alapiki to just give amaechi an E so that he could graduate with a third-class instead of failing out.

There is nothing they are good at. They're just about crime, robbery and violence.

You are demarketing and defaming your ipob by insistently attaching the ikwerre to the great igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by IDeyNL: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
plessis:

Mr oga, your comments always attract insults to igbos on this forum

I have lived with the ikwerres for years and I can tell you that they are not igbos. They are identity thieves.

The average ikwerre man is lazy. The average ikwerre youth is either a cultist or a robber. They are unintelligent. Professors in uniport had to beg professor alapiki to just give amaechi an E so that he could graduate with a third-class instead of failing out.

There is nothing they are good at. They're just about crime, robbery and violence.

You are demarketing and defaming your ipob by insistently attaching the ikwerre to the great igbos.

Thank you.

It was high time someone told that gidi guy the truth. His comments always make it seem like the Igbos are weak thereby attracting insults to the great Igbos.

I have some Igbos friends in PH he told me Ikwerre people are not just it. They act very distinct from the great Igbo.

The gidi guy needs to have a rethink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by jude79(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What is the meaning of “Ibo” In Israel where you igbo migrated from? How come no igbo bear Israeli names?

Aka = Oka, [Oka abreviated from Okaro (Okao) meaning first. Leader, head]. Oka also represent fighter/warrior in Benin. Okuo is war in Benin. Oka Okuo, Okakuo (War leader, commander). Oka na Aka, (Aka n'aka) means war commander from Aka or Oka of Ogbelaka. (Please check Ogbelaka street in Benin on google – Ogbelaka is an area in Benin probably Aka domain or settlement in Benin).

Akalaka (Akanaka or Aka n’aka) is warlord from Aka district in Benin (Ogbelaka). Owan will say Okakuo-si-Oba. Akalaka in Edo dialect of Emai also means, an acrobat or one who knows all tricks of acrobatics. If you check the etymology of the word...an acrobat in those days means the same thing as one who understands all the tricks of war. Akalaka. Same spelling. AKALAKA ALSO MEANS A GLASS CUP IN BENIN LANGUAGE

Akaluoka, Akaluoba or Okaluoba means Oba army commander, defender or Oba warlord, which Benin will write “Okakuoba”. Akaluoba is Okakuoba in Benin.

Igbo is just a corruption of the word ebreu, ebeu, from old french, hebraios in Greek, Hebrew in English, ibrio, ibo, in Hebrew, ibray in Aramaic
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by byinks(f): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Calm down. I am not Bini. Think about my point. Use logic. The Ontisha-Bini connection is a fact. If you don't know, go and ask your elders.

Obi of Onitsha has also been connected to Ile ife...not that he will ever admit it in public.. wink
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Darren95: 8:53am On May 28, 2023
IkwerrePikin:

What is the meaning of “Ibo” In Israel where you igbo migrated from? How come no igbo bear Israeli names?

Aka = Oka, [Oka abreviated from Okaro (Okao) meaning first. Leader, head]. Oka also represent fighter/warrior in Benin. Okuo is war in Benin. Oka Okuo, Okakuo (War leader, commander). Oka na Aka, (Aka n'aka) means war commander from Aka or Oka of Ogbelaka. (Please check Ogbelaka street in Benin on google – Ogbelaka is an area in Benin probably Aka domain or settlement in Benin).

Akalaka (Akanaka or Aka n’aka) is warlord from Aka district in Benin (Ogbelaka). Owan will say Okakuo-si-Oba. Akalaka in Edo dialect of Emai also means, an acrobat or one who knows all tricks of acrobatics. If you check the etymology of the word...an acrobat in those days means the same thing as one who understands all the tricks of war. Akalaka. Same spelling. AKALAKA ALSO MEANS A GLASS CUP IN BENIN LANGUAGE

Akaluoka, Akaluoba or Okaluoba means Oba army commander, defender or Oba warlord, which Benin will write “Okakuoba”. Akaluoba is Okakuoba in Benin.

Noted
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by mrhowoto: 9:23am On May 28, 2023
Numismatic:
What's the meaning of Akalaka in Benin language? How come no ikweres bears Bini names? Delusional people.
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Christistruth03: 9:29am On May 28, 2023
essenjack:
I have a friend from Ika LGA of Delta state, his name is Uche, he speak Ibo.
But if you too wan relate ahm with Igbo, him go clear you say na only the language join dem with Ibo people, say mek we no dey call ahm Igbo boy.
I no understand wetin dey sup o.

Urhobo also Bear the name Okoro
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by caleboxylic: 10:01am On May 28, 2023
Their importance is in the fact that many Biafrans are obsessed about the Atlantic Ocean and only Ikweres provide them that path.

Ikweree that is landlocked. Keep deceiving yourself.

Aba people are closer to ocean than ikwere people sef.

Make Nigeria first scatter make nations emerge then we go know how far, we go know who needs each other.

We don't even see ikwerre in Igbo land. Someone in Enugu cares only about our brothers in delta and some part of rivers and never ikwerre that will be a liability if joined with us to form Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Akungitit: 10:09am On May 28, 2023
IPOB goats have been rejected again😂😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Rayzoom: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
YungMillionaire:
The truth is some Igbos (like the original people of Onitsha e.g. Azikwe) are descendants of Bini.

This is where the confusion is. The Igbos and Bini are not ready to acknowledge their connection.
Lies from the pit of hell!
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2023
B-b-b-but ibos say Ikwerres are ibos?
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2023
essenjack:
I have a friend from Ika LGA of Delta state, his name is Uche, he speak Ibo.
But if you too wan relate ahm with Igbo, him go clear you say na only the language join dem with Ibo people, say mek we no dey call ahm Igbo boy.
I no understand wetin dey sup o.

I wonder why they don't like associating with ibos. Maybe they're jealous of ibos because ibos are rich and hardworking, unlike other tribes.
Re: Ikwerre People Thank Wike For Affirming Ikwerre Unique Ethnicity by D1official: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023

Nnamdi Kanu has his sights set on Port Harcourt. There is no getting to Port Harcourt except through Ikwere.
I just blame the Ohanaeze ndi Igbo for still harbouring the ikwerres in their midst.
But one thing is certain if they can't do it we the young folks will never hesitate to chase those good for nothings out of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo.

Una go dance this dance tire ooo. I SWEAR!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / 2023:Why Is APC Gov. Candidate In Rivers Using Obi's Picture Instead Of Tinubu? / Governor Sim Fubara Forms Committee To Reclaim All State Properties From Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.