Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People (7444 Views)

Truth Vs. Lie / Speaking About Allah Without Knowledge / Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People by advocatejare(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
mhmsadyq:

But you are also a beneficiary of lies, too!

You lie to be here and comment about Islam and Muslims.

Who do you please with the lie and what reward do you expect from the lie?
I didn't lie to be here, that your funny condition is just like you trying to install a software and you're supposed to agree with the lengthy condition attached.

In my religion you confess your belief with your mouth and not by clicking nonsense.

Your fellow Muslims freely comment on Christian topics without any restrictions but want to restrict other people from your own post.

It can't work, you can't convert anyone to Islam by forcing them to click some funny things on nairaland.

BTW, I like the fact that you couldn't refute the evidence I gave you

1 Like

Re: Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People by Adlac(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]To be sincere, I pity you.

Okays, Thanks.
hope you have same pity for self!
Re: Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People by mhmsadyq(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
advocatejare:

I didn't lie to be here, that your funny condition is just like you trying to install a software and you're supposed to agree with the lengthy condition attached.

In my religion you confess your belief with your mouth and not by clicking nonsense.

Your fellow Muslims freely comment on Christian topics without any restrictions but want to restrict other people from your own post.

It can't work, you can't convert anyone to Islam by forcing them to click some funny things on nairaland.

BTW, I like the fact that you couldn't refute the evidence I gave you

All I see here are reasons to lie by you.
They are still lies oga!

Christian topics in the "religion section"
There are Islamic topics too on that section with no restrictions.

Just check your lies!
Re: Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People by advocatejare(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
mhmsadyq:

All I see here are reasons to lie by you.
They are still lies oga!

Christian topics in the "religion section"
There are Islamic topics too on that section with no restrictions.

Just check your lies!

So you agree that it's a lie that there's no god except Allah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad / Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / How To Perform Tahajjud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.