Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) (44695 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Winifred Sedoo Aondozungwe, the daughter of the widow who was reportedlly killed in Benue, has "renounced" her community, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Aondozungwe, a nurse, was reportedly burnt alive in her home by suspected thugs in Mbagen community, Buruku Local Government Area of Benue State.

Winifred, who has been mourning her mother on Facebook since Saturday, March 6, wrote;

"My Angel, oh God you died alone screaming, you died without a word to your kids, now I can’t even bury you. Mummy I am so sorry for the pains you went through.

Were you born to suffer? Your husband died when you just 29yrs, you refused to remarry for our sake.

I told you to live long like your mother, oh God

God you allowed this!!!."
https://www.facebook.com/100000663987231/posts/4095236820508410/?app=fbl

Winifred also disclosed that her mother was preparing for the traditional wedding of her lastorn before the tragic incident.

Winifred wrote;

"God give me the strength to be there for your last baby.

I don’t know how to console her, you were pregnant with her when daddy died, therefore never met him.

You prayed and waited for us to get married. This month is her traditional marriage, who is supposed to give her out? Who will collect the bride price ? Who will buy her her things, I know you would have bought every kitchen item for her.

You loved us too much, that’s why u stay in that village to honor your husband.

I renounce MBAGEN!!!"
https://www.facebook.com/100000663987231/posts/4095373490494743/?app=fbl

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Kriss216: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mbagen why

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by theFilmtric: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
man is wicked
theFilmtricsay

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why nah....

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
ife na eme

16 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by bukiah: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
But what was the woman's offense now? ���

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Michelle55: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is sad.. cry

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Twelfthman: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
RIP strong mama.

This is so heartbreaking

8 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by danvon(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Later when soldiers start shooting those thugs they'll be forming innocent angels being oppressed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why such wickedness. To what end for goodness sake?
Renounce that ga damned place and never ever associate with such name forever. What a cursed community. angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
God please help us to do u will

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
the country has gone sour... RIP

wish i could disappear to some other planet

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
What the hell? Just like that?
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by portablechizzy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
I feel your pains dear

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Man's wickedness to man...I feel your pain my dear

RIP to the dead embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
angry
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by MrWTF(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
See my brethren. If you think You are safe in this country, I’m sorry for you.

See this Goat above me lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Some days back, I mentioned that the worst thing that can happen to a man is to be an indigene of Benue.... They started hauling insults at me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Savage Bastards! angry

Buruku LGA... The name says it all. angry

12 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sad event... Soon Nigeria next will be next.
Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Speechless

May mama's soul rip

And God provide comfort to all her loved ones.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
dem be para o angry mob dem kill barawo back in edo o!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Shit some people can be so wicked to the bone, i thought it was at kogi this happened. wickedness at it's peak angry..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.