Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market (1895 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / Which Is The Best Type Of Ironing/pressing Of Clothes, Steam Ironing Or Dry Iron / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by Mayortech11: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
I have been trying to find and buy the Old / Classic Philips dry iron which is known for easy pressing and it's hotness.

I have bought a few but they are not original and not getting hot enough.

Please if you know where I can get the original version, kindly point me in the right direction.

Thank you

.[img][/img]

Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by rexlims(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2020
My friend Na so I dey find d thing like who dey find diamond.
I just tire for this country.
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by Mayortech11: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2020
rexlims:
My friend Na so I dey find d thing like who dey find diamond.
I just tire for this country.

The thing tire me too o
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by obiekunie2: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Mayortech11:

The thing tire me too o

oboy!

this pressing iron na the ogbonge for iron!

the one i bought for over 10 years now is still active and clean as new and still serves us fine!!!!!!!!

bro! its no more in the market and the pressing irons they have now, NO ONE BE LIKE IT!

1 Like

Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by sola12(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
U can still get it bt nt as brand new..... Link up with people dat sell toks or London used electronics
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by okirewaju(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Very solid iron.
Been using mine for ages.
Some shops can still stock it as old stock. You never can tell.

Just go to electronics line in the market with this picture.

1 Like

Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by Nnannapat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
You can get it in any good electronic store, it is being made in Singapore and Malaysia. You will see "Made in Singapore" engraved on the dark yellow plastic part at the back of the pressing iron.
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

oboy!

this pressing iron na the ogbonge for iron!

the one i bought for over 10 years now is still active and clean as new and still serves us fine!!!!!!!!

bro! its no more in the market and the pressing irons they have now, NO ONE BE LIKE IT!

We still have at home over 20 years hardly burned clothes
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by obiekunie2: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

We still have at home over 20 years[b] hardly burned clothes[/b]

gbam! cool
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
They have it on jumia make sure you are buying from their official store
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by BlackCastle(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bought my first phillips dry iron in 2011 and it's still going strong.
My folks refused to release it to me when i moved out, so i had to buy another one in 2018 from Spar Port Harcourt Mall.
I believe i saw some units of it the last time i was there.
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by okirewaju(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Funny thing was after commenting above, I saw this same iron in a shop yesterday concidentally.

I'm sure you'll get it if you look around.
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by Janosky: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
okirewaju:
Very solid iron.
Been using mine for ages.
Some shops can still stock it as old stock. You never can tell.

Just go to electronics line in the market with this picture.
I can relate to your experience.
I bought mine in 2007 & now it's still serving me wella.
Very solid , quality product.

1 Like

Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by LadySarah: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
my husband bought it yrs back. sometimes later I was gifted another a scanfrost pproduct. someone begged me and I gave her the new one instead.

lol. 8 yrs n counting, it is still strong and efficient.
Re: Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market by descarado: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
For me that hate ironing, but I get hope if I see this pressing iron grin
None like it.

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, / I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad / I Need A Mentor For My 10 Years Old Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.