Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, (1896 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by amNIGERIA: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Citizens arrested Pastor and wife for pregnanting daughters and covering it up, and placing a curse on son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDIZJq-4JWE

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Wickedness and Evil has level..

The People have become so Wicked and Heartless even to doing Evil and Hiding under GOD'S Name..

This Generation is a sure one for Destruction! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!

Are you there using rituals, Sacrifices, all sort of evil and you are Camourflaging to be a Pastor! Your Days are Numbered! Judgement is looming over your territory!

Judgement is looming!

And for u out there who is more concerned with Prophecy, Magic , money and So called Miracle! Without being Genuinely Saved by JESUS Christ! I hope you receive brain pursue JESUS Genuinely..

1 Like

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by writetopoker2: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Omor, this world is evil.
Abeg let God wipe this world away completely and bring a fresh generation.

Even the man penis be like sickness

When you thought you have seen it all, then bigger surprises keep coming up. I know Etchie very well in Rivers State. A pastor for that matter

No wonder Christ said that judgement will start from the church
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Orisirisi something

Fake pastors everywhere this days
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Name checkers association of nairaland are coming
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Pierocash(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Is the man's son part of those mob malhandling the old man? He is a son that causeth Shame.

For those beating and assaulting the man, they need to be arrested and prosecuted for assault. You don't take laws into your hand.

As for the man,he needs to go for deliverance,and after that ,cool off a bit behind bars for a while
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Dozil: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2020
What about the daughters, are they still pregnant or already abort it, because is not advisable to keep those pregnancy?

writetopoker2:

When you thought you have seen it all, then bigger surprises keep coming up. I know Etchie very well in Rivers State. A pastor for that matter

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by jidamsel43(m): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Devil incarnate is calling himself a pastor.
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by sylve11: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
How person go get erection for him own kids?

sad cool
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pregnanting??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Starboytwo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
La ila shocked

Inside life.
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
OP is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Which one is Pregnanting again? grin grin

1 Share

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Authoreety: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by lekki1444: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Promiseold: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is serious
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Cashsteady(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
This can only happen in BiafraLand.. tueh cursed tribe and cursed people
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by kennyflames(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
lol this one na wahala for the family
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Starboytwo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
writetopoker2:

wipe which world, we still dey bomb, we never cash out... Oga be kiaful..

1 Like

Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Zonedealt: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is strange ooo
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by Tyrant28: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by nautybride: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Better. Pastor is now a common name like vegetables.
Re: Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up, by kennyflames(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
writetopoker2:

which world?

(1) (Reply)

My Own Way VS Nigeria Way On Marriage / My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! / Mum Returns Home To Meet Babysitting Husband Fast Asleep While Baby Is Awake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.