Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

"It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady (5573 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by realmedia(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2020
The young woman allegedly murdered and dumped into gutter in Anambra has been identified as Chinasa Sophia, a graduate of the Institute of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Enugu.

The corpse of the deceased was found dumped inside a drainage at Adikpi village, along Osumenyi/Akwuihedi road, Osumenyi in Nnewi South Local Government Area of the State.

Spokesperson of the Police Command, who confirmed the incident on Wednesday, November 11, said her corpse was deposited at Visitation Hospital morgue in Osumenyi. Read previous report Here

According to David Azubike Chikwunyelum who knew the victim, late Chinasa was a sales girl and he used to patronise her.

"Some time on Sunday evening or Monday this week i came across this post (Only the victim as her lifeless body lays on the drainage), I by passed it, reason I can't Identify the face, secondly I don't have come to believe that some whom i know will be a such victim, it never occurred in my mind. Today as I arrive for normal business my neighbors greeted that a lady was killed in Nnewi by unknown people and dump in the gutter and was in Facebook , I remembered I came across such! I ask for her identity , oh my God it's Chinasa, she is a sales girl, I use to buy from her Bullet energy drink, Pure Heaven fruit juice and Vitasoy soya drink. May her soul rest in peace" he wrote.

Meanwhile, friends and former classmates have taken to Facebook to mourn her. One Ifunanya Idimma cursed the perpetrators of such dastardly act.

"I can't believe too. What a wicked world. A beautiful soul is gone. It will never be well with whoever that did this to you Chinasa" she wrote

Rita Ezenwa: "Goose bumps all over my body. Can't believe this. Chinasa is gone. My classmate. RIP dear. Only God knows. So sad."

See more photos and tributes >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/11/it-will-never-be-well-with-whoever-did.html

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by YoonSung60: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Chai! Rest in peace girl
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by JONSYN7154: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Rest in Peace to you.
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by OwenJesse27(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2020
when person go dey advice all this girls they go call u broke ...na a days girls don't want to work .....wen dey see money they we never care to investigate the guy or the source of it ....what a pity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
when person go dey advice all this girls they go call u broke ...na a days girls don't want to work .....wen dey see money they we never care to investigate the guy or the source of it ....what a pity

true
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2020
rip
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Ever8090: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
I hope you read where someone said she was a sales girl and he used to buy from her...she was not jobless and you don't know what lead to her death, so respect her and move on with your advice to your living female relatives...

20 Likes

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Waka jeje inside life
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by longetivity(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Ritualists everywhere
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Fahdiga(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2020
This is so bad. crime and accident rates has skyrocketted these days.
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Escabado: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Ever8090:
I hope you read where someone said she was a sales girl and he used to buy from her...she was not jobless and you don't know what lead to her death, so respect her and move on with your advice to your living female relatives...

She can be a sales girl and still be doing runs. Are you telling us is the salary from the sales girl job she use to buy clothes and pay all her bills ? Anyways rip to her. U girls should stop asking men for money because u will Definitely pay back in one way or the other. No man is a fooool

5 Likes

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Bruno3000(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2020
women with their mice mentality. many more will still die this way.
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Shortyy(f): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2020
The heart of man is evil
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by BigJoe19: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Ok what else?
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by kheny12(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2020
BigJoe19:
Ok what else?
what else for what,it's better for u not to comment than to write this trash undecided
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Fedrick100: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

I don’t know how some of you guys reason..Do you read the post at all.what if she’s not a runs girl..Bro save your advice and give them to your sisters.Don't say what you don’t know

1 Like

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Angel Michael blow this shit it's getting too much embarassed
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:
The heart of man is evil
And that of women too Ode angry how are you sure that she was killed by a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bruno3000:
women with their mice mentality. many more will still die this way.
What the fûck is wrong with your brain bro angry
Why are you cursing ?
I pray in Jesus name we won't experience something like this ever again
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
rip
Don't just say rip alone
Read it and digest it
He dropped 1k at first meeting hmmm ,,be careful
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Shellsploit: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Which one is goosepot again shocked

1 Like

Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Shellsploit: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't just say rip alone
Read it and digest it
E get why
It was her friend na
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Mayng01(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oh my God!!! !!! Rip
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't just say rip alone
Read it and digest it
E get why
is it all my comments you will have problems with luminouz,face your front
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
It was her friend na
And you believe her /him
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
is it all my comments you will have problems with luminouz,face your front

Wtf is wrong with this lagos witch na..

Stop spamming my fuqin mentions!!! undecided
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Wtf is wrong with this lagos witch na..

Stop spamming my fuqin mentions!!! undecided
God will judge you, snake that you are
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't just say rip alone
Read it and digest it
E get why

Look egbon, whatever dafuq is going with you and that witch-ass zzor, can you keep me dafuq outta it?

She keeps thinking I'm you. WTF!!! undecided
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Look egbon, whatever dafuq is going with you and that witch-ass zzor, can you keep me dafuq outta it?

She keeps thinking I'm you. WTF!!! undecided
Be quoting yourself,you are the one behaving like a wizard.I knew long ago you operate same account.Snake
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
God will judge you, snake that you are

Which kain wahala be this naaa...I'm not zzinii or whoever dafuq that dude is....

I go cūrse you with my testicles if you quote me outta line again o
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
Be quoting yourself,you are the one behaving like a wizard.I knew long ago you operate same account.Snake
K
Re: "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Which kain wahala be this naaa...I'm not zzinii or whoever dafuq that dude is....

I go cūrse you with my testicles if you quote me outta line again o
Testicles that you've sold to the devil,you are vile and a snake,you don't have any testicle again, and if you insist you have,then show us here to prove to fati and others that I'm lieing.rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married My Husband Because Of Money / It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / Is This My D*ck Size Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.