Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

We Have Lost It In This Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Lost It In This Country (619 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Our Women Have Lost It, See How This One Open Yansh (pics+video). / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Lost It In This Country by motionarena: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
The young lady with white is a first class graduate of the Niger Delta university faculty of law as well as a first class graduate Nigeria law school,she was not Honnored by her state

The half naked girl with black is a third class graduate of Big brother Nigeria, she was given a state reception and was also Honnored with an appointment and was also declared role model to the Bayelsa state girl child ( the face of the Bayelsa girl child)

Before I forget, Let me state it clear here that she can't be the face of my girl child

Congratulations to our lawyer, the true face of the Bayelsa girl child.

This is very disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
no be lie

when we have fools and thieves as leaders, they will only compensate their whores and side chicks

what a Corntree

2 Likes

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by lathrowinger: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
True yarn
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2020
as in eh. stupid things every where.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by longetivity(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2020
oloshoism pays more than education in this zoo

1 Like

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by iPrevail(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Sadly, it's going to remain this way or get more worse. We've indeed lost it!
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by chatinent: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Of course, the world is shifted.

A total damnation where rubbish and immorality are revered.

1 Like

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2020
I agree with you on this
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Sameazy15: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Welcome to nigeria where a banker became minister of sport
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nahdeh: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Good observation. It's not a Nigerian thing tho. It's a world things
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by SILENTandSMART2: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
True but kinda funny grin grin
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Openbusiness: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2020
motionarena:
The young lady with white is a first class graduate of the Niger Delta university faculty of law as well as a first class graduate Nigeria law school,she was not Honnored by her state

The half naked girl with black is a third class graduate of Big brother Nigeria, she was given a state reception and was also Honnored with an appointment and was also declared role model to the Bayelsa state girl child ( the face of the Bayelsa girl child)

Before I forget, Let me state it clear here that she can't be the face of my girl child

Congratulations to our lawyer, the true face of the Bayelsa girl child.

This is very disturbing.

This is what happens when Beta male simps are in charge of government. Hoeloshos are turned to queens inside govt house but the real female achievers are treated like nobodies

1 Like

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
I agree with you on this
Lol .. Dz coming from u, makes it look pretty ironic.
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Na world's problem..

Nudity and craziness pays off better,so bad i can't go crazy,I spent so much in school but gained nothing,my life is full of drama,I've lost so many fake friends bcoz of my insufficient funds,God are u really there?

Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Na figo dey the girl hand self Oh gosh cool
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lol .. Dz coming from u, makes it look pretty ironic.
what do you mean
Re: We Have Lost It In This Country by lahizak: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
I watched bbnaija and I like Nenji. But this post make sense. But sha na mad world we dey now. Things don turn upside down. We go take am as we see am

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Body Is Seriously Itching Me. / Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? / How're My Going To Start This Conversation? Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.