Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) (37373 Views)

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by stayclearofme: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2020
vanbonattel:
It's only a congratulatory message, they haven't sworn him in until all the grey areas are trashed out.
Keep living in a fools paradise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by tommykiwi(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Add China to the lists because China just did that today...

God bless the President Elect.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Coolie!
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Kingstanding: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2020
vanbonattel:
It's only a congratulatory message, they haven't sworn him in until all the grey areas are trashed out.
. You will know that America is different from Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by stayclearofme: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Mokason288:

Don’t be too sure ... Trump is a bully he could bully the Supreme Court to do otherwise
U think say na Nigeria supreme court?

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/11/politics/world-leaders-biden/index.html
OP make i also help you add this..

Barak Obama ( former US president)

George W. Bush ( former US president under republican)

Mitt Romney ( former republican presidential flag bearer )

Bubu ( Nigerian President)

I almost shed tears after watching video of Biden hitting hard on pro-apartheid government in South africa in the 80s, that they must leave South african soil and expedite their freedom . He's been a friend of Africa from time immemorial. Those drumming support for the defeated red-headed racist need brain reset.

Biden went to church for thanksgiving in the past Sunday to thank God for his victory, another shocker to those with minds full of gullibility

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Sportize(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Not a big fan of Trump but would prefer him regardless!

Correct guys, check my signature and hook me up good
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Can you show me anywhere else I have posted THIS NEWS?

If you cant, then you're probably the most pathological liar on the face of the planet and that could cost you way more than just a rebuke someday.

There is something I see really wrong with you people, particularly pdp supporters. Your minds have become so bleeped up you don't even see the difference between a lie and truth anymore. Just look at how you lied like "it doesn't mean anything" to you. Is this how you guys behave in real life?

What a pity.
ur comments sucks!!
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2020
vanbonattel:
the election hasn’t even been ratified by the electoral college delegates yet. If it was the US doing this other countries will call it interference.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Omezif(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2020
I said it earnlier few of the leaders people expecting to congratulate joe that are yet to do so would later congratulate him.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2020
I don't take anything coming out from APC supporters serious!! So am shocked at this news! Like the lifeless tin in aso!!
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Golan007: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Obrigardo:
he wants to collect every last dollar he can to start trump tv cheesy

I don't even know why his supporters in Nigeria are not sending money to him.

Abeg make una consider him case na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by ipobarecriminals: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
wink Remain Kanu and his fl@thead PIGS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by omenka(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
ur comments sucks!!
Get blind to them.

Yours makes heaven throw celebratory parties. Congratulations.

Bye.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by shogsman(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2020
vanbonattel:
Keep dreaming on a lost cause

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Buliwyf: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
In 2000, Al Gore was the Leftists lamestream media president-elect for 37 days, until the Supreme Court ruled in favor of GW Bush, and it was Bush that became president. Biden should enjoy his 5 minutes of fame as president of the Fake News media, because he won't be President of America grin. The Supreme Court will decide the winner. Even America's electoral body HAS NOT declared Biden as president-elect. Only the Fake News media of the Democrats, Globalists and NWO are declaring Biden president elect. But unfortunately for them, it is not the media's declaration that will determine who gets sworn in by January. Like the Secretary of State Pompeo has said, Trump will have a smooth transition into his 2nd term as POTUS grin

You will hide your face soon. Keep living in delusion until January.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by akilo1: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
What of our vegetable? grin
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by fk001(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
OP you are a hypocrite so you didn't find Buhari worthy of mention??

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Get blind to them.

Yours makes heaven throw celebratory parties. Congratulations.

Bye.
get some sense you asslicking APC supporter!! I don't blame you thou!! I blame dat lifeless thing in aso!!
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by keemson4(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Afamed:
Conceding defeat is just a tradition. It has no constitutional backing that he must concede. One thing is certain, by Jan 20, Trump will not spend any extra minute in Whitehouse. That's 100% certain

He could spend even more than 23hrs if that 20th is on Sunday but anything else not possible.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Bad belle
U no mention Buhari.
Abi no be part of word leader
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by omenka(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
get some sense you asslicking APC supporter!! I don't blame you thou!! I blame dat lifeless thing in aso!!
Ok.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Fahdiga:
Let the best man emerge but Omenka how many times will post this news. I bet it gives you joy because of your hatred toward Trump

Many that danced on the street to celebrate buhari's win in 2015 were killed on the street by buhari govt. Many are in jail. some are on the run. many are on the same street protesting the government they claimed was divine.

The world is on the fast lane to perdition and people are playing politics. Today we don't hear of ISIS again, all thanks to Trump. Check in the next few years and see the number of terror groups that will spring up.We all die here.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by dynicks(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Why is it that Yoruba Muslims always go in opposite direction to Igbos.
Igbos supported Obasanjo they went for Falae.
Igbos voted for Yaradua, Yoruba Muslims Buhari.
Igbos backed Jonathan they went for Buhari.
Igbos supported Obaseki Obaseki they went for Ize-Iyamu.
Yoruba Muslims hated Wike while Igbos were supporting him as PDP icon. Today Yoruba Muslims call Wike a hero for killing Igbos in Oyigbo Obigbo.
Igbos supported Trump while Yoruba Muslims are singing the praises of Biden.
Can this 2 groups see any issue from the same perspective? sad
bros honestly, av as well thought of this and how the events just seem to happen NATURALLY!!......u sure there ain't an unseen force behind this?

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Burstit(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Can you show me anywhere else I have posted THIS NEWS?

If you cant, then you're probably the most pathological liar on the face of the planet and that could cost you way more than just a rebuke someday.

There is something I see really wrong with you people, particularly pdp supporters. Your minds have become so bleeped up you don't even see the difference between a lie and truth anymore. Just look at how you lied like "it doesn't mean anything" to you. Is this how you guys behave in real life?

What a pity.
Why making a reference of Nigerian political parties, you intentionally want to spoil the rich content of that post. Abeg, if na joke stop am

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by LimeLyte: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Mokason288:

Don’t be too sure ... Trump is a bully he could bully the Supreme Court to do otherwise
are you ready to bet 1k$ to my 2k$?
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Why didn't they add Buhari? Is he no longer a world leader? grin grin grin

Anyway those so-called world leaders are not justices of the US supreme court cool cool

Buhari did not call - he got his igbo twitter handler to tweet a congratulations BIDEN message - no biggy BUHARI is the best SOcial-media integrated President since Awolowo. Only Buhari can address a live press conference and tweet the same message he is reading simultenuously grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Burstit(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Kyase:

You forget to add, Israel, so that the wailing will be sweeter bro
So na him go add country's presidents! Him for even add your jihad of a president. You no see de source of news. mumuu
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Kyase(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Burstit:
So na him go add country's presidents! Him for even add your jihad of a president. You no see de source of news. mumuu
So you no hear say Benjamin congratulate Biden?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by ask4loan(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Bubu is out numbered..
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Bakin3(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
A whole Xi Jinping dey fear Donald Trump? I laugh in Mandarin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.