Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) (37374 Views)

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
But trump messed Nigeria up,
Blocked 9ja everywhere
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EleventhWeirdo: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Why is it that Yoruba Muslims always go in opposite direction to Igbos.
Igbos supported Obasanjo they went for Falae.
Igbos voted for Yaradua, Yoruba Muslims Buhari.
Igbos backed Jonathan they went for Buhari.
Igbos supported Obaseki Obaseki they went for Ize-Iyamu.
Yoruba Muslims hated Wike while Igbos were supporting him as PDP icon. Today Yoruba Muslims call Wike a hero for killing Igbos in Oyigbo Obigbo.
Igbos supported Trump while Yoruba Muslims are singing the praises of Biden.
Can this 2 groups see any issue from the same perspective? sad
lol. I laugh at your lame attempt to polarize the great Yoruba nation into Muslims and Christians. All those things will forever exist in your head only. We are a strong and united people. whether Tinubu is Muslim, Seyi Makinde is Christian or Oyetola is traditional, nobody cares here. They are Yoruba, simple!!! I am Yoruba, a Christian and I supported Biden vehemently, how about that?

Joker!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by AerialMapper: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
We left out Buhari from the list o...oh ...he is a regional leader sef
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Golan007: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2020

grin
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Afamed: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
lol. I laugh at your lame attempt to polarize the great Yoruba nation into Muslims and Christians. All those things will forever exist in your head only. We are a strong and united people. whether Tinubu is Muslim, Seyi Makinde is Christian or Oyetola is traditional, nobody cares here. They are Yoruba, simple!!! I am Yoruba, a Christian and I supported Biden vehemently, how about that?

Joker!!!
That's the their next mission. They want to use Religion to divide the West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Afamed: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Yoruba Muslims hated Wike while Igbos were supporting him as PDP icon. Today Yoruba Muslims call Wike a hero for killing Igbos in Oyigbo Obigbo.
Keep quiet and get a life. Go and tell your IPoB leader, that the religious division you want to sell in West is not working

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Ijaya123: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
vanbonattel:
It's only a congratulatory message, they haven't sworn him in until all the grey areas are trashed out.

He will be sworn in cone January 20th. And that is sacrosanct.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
OP wetin Buhari do you nah that you did not added his name?

Pls make full list abeg forgive him for at least he congratulted Joe.

All the leaders congratulating Joe have no option than to do so, when your time comes devil sef go congratulate you.

God has picked Joe calls and 1 million Trump can not stop it they will only wail and turned wailers of the universe.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
It is impossible. He can only win his case through a convincing argument, but even that isn't feasible. The margin has become too wide it is nearly impossible for any litigation to upturn the election in Trump's favour.
Exactly! Biden has won Arizona now to get to 290 : 217 Trump.
He is fighting a lost cause and to be frank, its embarassing to watch.
I cant understand why Ivanka and Jared Kushner whom are his closest allies are letting him remain looking foolish.
Even the GOP are breaking links with Trump slowly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by shegzhkn: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
superior1:
I don’t get why this is news except someone is not sure of his legitimacy.

The main challenger of this election says it isn’t over yet, he would have his day at the court. All these PR to create affirmation seemly suggest someone feels he isn’t what he claimed to be.

If I were Biden and sure of my victory, I will simply be enjoying guguru and epa, waiting my swearing in

So you think biden is wraped up in all of this, i mean the bastion of democracy is rivalling the best of best banana republic right now and you are here talking about legitimacy.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I cant understand why Ivanka and Jared Kushner whom are his closest allies are letting him remain looking foolish.
Don't you get it, it is about the money ma'am. If he concedes now, what happens to the donations coming in from different quarters for the "prosecution of his case at the courts", which in itself is a farce because he has no plans to even do so.

Kushner and Ivanka understand this and are going along with it. In addition, his ego as well makes conceding defeat a tad difficult. Remember all that stuff he said about Joe's chances at the poll, only for this to happen.

In the end, no matter what, he has to leave...
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by kayusely70(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:

Joker!!!
It Could Be A Gimmick By Common Enemies To Draw A Wedge Between The Two Tribes
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Fahdiga(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Many that danced on the street to celebrate buhari's win in 2015 were killed on the street by buhari govt. Many are in jail. some are on the run. many are on the same street protesting the government they claimed was divine.

The world is on the fast lane to perdition and people are playing politics. Today we don't hear of ISIS again, all thanks to Trump. Check in the next few years and see the number of terror groups that will spring up.We all die here.
This is what I've been explaining to some people but they fail to understand. people won't know the value of what they have until they lose it. they will wish that Trump won the election
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Obrigardo: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

I don't even know why his supporters in Nigeria are not sending money to him.

Abeg make una consider him case na.

that one is local maga. don't give yahoo boys clue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by shegzhkn: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Don't you get it, it is about the money ma'am. If he concedes now, what happens is the donations coming in from different quarters for the "prosecution of his case at the courts", which in itself is a farce because he has no plans to even do so.

Kushner and Ivanka understand this and are going along with it. In addition, his ego as well makes conceding defeat a tad difficult. Remember all that stuff he said about Joe's chances at the poll, only for this to happen.

In the end, no matter what, he has to leave...

So what is in it for his GOPs allies and say someone like pompeo - top tier official of US Government.

While not conceding defeat may allow him stay afloat psychologically he knows he is very vulnerable after biden's inauguration.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by madridsta007(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/11/politics/world-leaders-biden/index.html

Venezuela "President" Juan Guaidó had many World Leaders congratulating him. Even the United Kingdom did.
Today, where is he?
The Dems think they can do another coup on a man they falsely labelled as a Russian agent- turns out that it was Hunter Biden and Joe Biden that were taking money from the Russians.
This will be litigated all the way to the SCOTUS.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by toprealman: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Our own congratulated Trump for his tweets and Biden for successfully defeating Trump.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by deavicky(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why is Buhari not on the list? He was one of the first to congratulate him even before the result was announced.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Lange: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Afamed:

That's the their next mission. They want to use Religion to divide the West.

Àwọn olórí pẹẹli pẹẹli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Golan007: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

He's cashing out.

I can tell you that sometime in December, Trump would leave the White House for holidays.

Voluntarily, he'll stay away until the new president steps in.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
In 2000, Al Gore was the Leftists lamestream media president-elect for 37 days, until the Supreme Court ruled in favor of GW Bush, and it was Bush that became president. Biden should enjoy his 5 minutes of fame as president of the Fake News media, because he won't be President of America grin. The Supreme Court will decide the winner. Even America's electoral body HAS NOT declared Biden as president-elect. Only the Fake News media of the Democrats, Globalists and NWO are declaring Biden president elect. But unfortunately for them, it is not the media's declaration that will determine who gets sworn in by January. Like the Secretary of State Pompeo has said, Trump will have a smooth transition into his 2nd term as POTUS grin
AMEN�
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
In 2000, Al Gore was the Leftists lamestream media president-elect for 37 days, until the Supreme Court ruled in favor of GW Bush, and it was Bush that became president. Biden should enjoy his 5 minutes of fame as president of the Fake News media, because he won't be President of America grin. The Supreme Court will decide the winner. Even America's electoral body HAS NOT declared Biden as president-elect. Only the Fake News media of the Democrats, Globalists and NWO are declaring Biden president elect. But unfortunately for them, it is not the media's declaration that will determine who gets sworn in by January. Like the Secretary of State Pompeo has said, Trump will have a smooth transition into his 2nd term as POTUS grin
AMEN
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Yoruba mozlems are opposite of anything good to mankind. They even oppose Ambode because of Tinubu puppet Sanwo-olu. Today they are wailing all over the internet.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
It will shock Americans how they would wish to turn the hands of time if Biden steals his way to White House. They will look back and realize what they missed in Trumpembarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Trump Should continue Dreaming.

i Wonder How that Fool made it to that Seat at first place
Fool. U lacked manners probably from how ill you were trained. Zero respect to a man old enough to be your grandpa. Ewu
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by EmekaA125(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

He's cashing out.

I can tell you that sometime in December, Trump would leave the White House for holidays.

Voluntarily, he'll stay away until the new president steps in.
Don't swallow ur words in shame if he continues beyond January 20th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.