Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (98789 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by seguno2: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THE BIGGOT IS THE FIRST ON THE SCENE AS USUAL.

AFTER FAILING TO INSTIGATE IGBO AND HAUSA KILLING THEMSELVES. SHAME!

THEY HATE IGBO AND YET EVERYTHING WITH IGBO IN IT IS WAT ATTRACTS THEM, IRONY OF LIFE

Why do Igbo also get attracted to them?
Are the Igbos led by Kanu, not always instigating violence against other people?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
HAccord:
This one wey be like HIV patient. Why him no wed him hijabian girls? cheesy
political
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Lies

Elrufai, if you like join your sons and go marry the whole of Igbo women, you will not smell that Aso Rock come 2020. And woe betide any Igbo that will support this charade of a union.

..on point... this is political...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Smartwave: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Normal rant of an APC online miscreant, nothing new, enjoy your foolery.....when you log off, reality will greet u
grin grin what concern party now grin grin

Bleep APC, the evils party.

Let talk about "Nwakaego" that "Waka for ego" grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by UnknownT: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2020
The lady is not Igbo oooo
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Bakin3(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging( removal) of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Chinkos99:
FTC

that idiot is marrying ibo gal!

the gal and her family don enter wahala!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by leisuretym: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Smartwave:
you mean, they're bed material grin.

Yeah, they also have business sense.
That guy is thinking with his john Thomas right now, there is nothing El rufai can tell him, I hope that's not ipob trying to penetrate though
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Afamed: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
FarahAideed:
They have started
Confused Tribal bigot.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Fcwilly: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
This one na political wife, the son of the stupid idiot will soon marry the real wife.

I pity that nwaka, she don enter fire be that, you can not be my friend and hate my father.

Politics apart, the boy papa hate Christians and ndigbo with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
But your response is full of hate.

How ironic.

WoeBetide666:

Nobody hates you. You people with your stupid victim mindset
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Decent09(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THE BIGGOT IS THE FIRST ON THE SCENE AS USUAL.

AFTER FAILING TO INSTIGATE IGBO AND HAUSA KILLING THEMSELVES. SHAME!

THEY HATE IGBO AND YET EVERYTHING WITH IGBO IN IT IS WAT ATTRACTS THEM, IRONY OF LIFE

Where is our in-laws, Igbo kwenu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Millimann:
Whether this is real or not, there something special about Igbo girls.

See as the boy be like stockfish

The special thing about them is that they can do anything for money, if not why should a igbo lady marry a northerner who is equally a Muslim? I thought you people always brag of your hatred for them and their religion! Hypocrisy at large.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
I'm not surprised. Even lucifer managed to have an angel girlfriend.
The truth about nature is that women are not known to be territorial which is the reason why a nation seeking to build an empire must desist from a female leader.
P.S don't even think of quoting me. Whether to concur with me, applaud, complain or insult. I don't have energy to reply anybody.
for Nairaland? Bros we must. Replies and mentions are the enduring hallmark of Nairaland. Even if you tell us not to kiss

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Bokoharam Love.

grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Necksonnel: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Igbo girls are so cheap ,they will do anything for money. That girl will never be 100% accepted into that family. He will later marry other hausa or fulani girls according to their religion or culture.
Igbo will try and be claiming in-law now after all the hate towards northern people. Bunch of shameless people and hypocrites. Someone who make bad comments and say bad things about you

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Niceman12:

Don't be deceived, many northerners most especially here in abuja are going after Igbo girls for fun, nothing more. It's very few that marry them. My current girlfriend is an Igbo girl from imo state and I seriously don't have intention of marrying her.

The reason we go for them is because they are easily caught not like our Hausa girls that will take so much time to convince her. Your girls too much like money.
My guy, 12 castrated cows for your eating pleasure. God bless you for making this post on our behalf

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
WoeBetide666:

Nobody hates you. You people with your stupid victim mindset

This comment weak me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Millimann:

whats so special about igbo girls? Is it their hairy yam legs, flat big heads or their hairy chests?

No be everybody go fat or chubby na......an average fulani person is always slim

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations to El-rufai son!

We are tired of seeing Hausa man (core north) wed Igbo girl. Why always the above? It is one sided o.

We want to see Igbo man weds Hausa girl (core north)!

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Myer(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
fk001:
Bashir El Rufai tweeted his picture and his igbo bride, while many people felicitate with him others believe it is just a political gimmick by his father towards his 2023 ambition.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1326878520203730944

Don't be stupid, love is unpredictable.
Marriage is sacrosanct to Muslims so he won't sacrifice and sabotage his future just to satisfy Kanu and his IPOBians foolish assumptions that El Rufai is planning to run for 2023 elections when El Rufai himself has constantly stated that the next election should not be for a Northerner.

But IPOBians don't listen to reason which is why they keep dying in the hands of Wike and the military while Kanu their so called hero is in hiding.

The foolishness is almost a myth you won't believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Ubiudumo(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
I'm not moved. They are allowed to marry up to four wives and soon he will marry hausa girls and this one will know her place. It is a political move to change the perception of the igbos towards his family in other to earn their votes in 2023. I don't think Nigerians are as gullible as they think.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by chaloskyx: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
I KNOW NOW ONE CAN SEE THROUGH THE SCAM
sodiqapril:

She's not Igbo .. those who know know...all na planned work
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by reformnija: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
Only an Igbo girl can marry terrorist because of money, she just sacrificed her freedom and happiness on the alter of materialism. Are there no rich Igbo men she can marry? Marrying a jihadist for money is like endorsing jihad. Automatically this Igbo girl is now a slave and a captive to jihadists.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Political marriage grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
CSTRR:

I won't be surprised if he did it as a sort of sexual conquest.
To finally pepper igbos on twitter.

A rabid igbo hater that is what he is.

na everybody hate una? Una inferiority complex don get Phd, sir/dame from the queen of england......una dey say the southwest hate una, north hate una, south south no like una .......wahala dey bet dat o......make una check una self well o.....is like curse dey una flat heads

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by subcbouy: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Millimann:

Expensive stockfish! be that!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Buksaylor: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2020
fk001:
Bashir El Rufai tweeted his picture and his igbo bride, while many people felicitate with him others believe it is just a political gimmick by his father towards his 2023 ambition.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1326878520203730944

IGBO!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Yorubamoslem: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Necksonnel:
Igbo girls are so cheap ,they will do anything for money. That girl will never be 100% accepted into that family. He will later marry other hausa or fulani girls according to their religion or culture.
Igbo will try and be claiming in-law now after all the hate towards northern people. Bunch of shameless people and hypocrites. Someone who make bad comments and say bad things about you

Yoloba muslim....

Where is your sense??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.