Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned (11367 Views)

Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding / Lagos Eases Curfew, Movement Now 8am To 6pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Abubakraheemat(f): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good to hear that
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by DrMuzungu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is THIS the biggest problem of this nation?!

First put every thieving polithiefcian behind bars. Then, over the next 20 years, use money they would otherwise steal to rebuild roads (but properly, not just tar the mud underneath!!!), build large power plants, hospitals, schools, prisons, you name it.

In fact, cage politicians like animals and let them build their own prison of they want to have a roof over their thieving heads. Execute some too... all well deserved.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by biggie73(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most new cars year 2018 upward are tinted. Why is Nigeria any different? Most Nigerian cars are over-used old old cars of year 1999. The world has changed.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Tundex911: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
First na levy on bread in kogi...

Now this in ondo

Smh

#NewNigeria
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Madmazel(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't know why people type stuff without actually knowing what's going on in that area. This is not about second time, if you stay in Akure you will know the evil they use okada to perpetuate. This has been happening after the endsars protest.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Thor26: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Choski78:
The other side of end SARS.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Sanchezmillz: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Doraty1:
MEASURES AGAINST CRIME RATE IN ONDO STATE

The Ondo State Government has noted with concern, the worrisome spike in crime rate across the State. In particular, security reports at the disposal of Government are considered signs deserving of serious attention.

Specifically, the last one week witnessed an unimaginable upsurge in robbery, kidnapping and in some cases, murder. This is no doubt, condemenable.

Government, therefore, urges all security agencies to come out and confront this abhorent development. Every necessary support in terms of both human and logistics aids shall be provided to ensure the safety of residents within the State.

As a Government, our major responsibility is the provision of security as well as protection of lives and property.
Consequently, I have directed measures aimed at achieving such goals with immediate effect as follows:

All commercial motorcycle operators, otherwise known as Okada, are to, henceforth, operate within the hours of 6 am and 6 pm. In other words, none in this category shall operate beyond 6 pm in the evening. Anyone found flouting this directive shall have his motorcycle impounded.

That all vehicles with unauthorized tinted glasses are hereby banned from plying the roads. Every of such vehicle without a duly certified permit issued by a relevant security agency shall be impounded.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1327216762010685440?s=19

Well this move make sense,3 shops away from me was robbed of 200k last week and no be play play..those guys came with guns and shot as many bullets as possible
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Arizonaguy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
sammysneh:
Any decisions to be peace and securities to life n properties is a welcome development
Any decision??
Including the bad ones??
Even if its counterproductive??
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Goodman247: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
They should ban all tinted glasses
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by matasinc(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
When you keep dashing guns out during election you never thought of the aftermath. God purnish all our politicians. Election and money given to them has finished. What do u expect them to do with the damn gun. May God judge them all
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by kaniska: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
certainly like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your
posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues
and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again.
follow.com wink
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by ike95: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Exactly. Every unpopular government decision is usually reserved for the second term
yes very wicked sets of people.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by ospreywin(m): 5:31am On Nov 14, 2020
naijadrivablog:
tinted glass? OSPREYWIN, the Nairaland Tinted Glass Merchant; see market for ONDO. Oga rush go there. grin
I'm on my way sir. grin grin grin grin .... Lol...... Thank you my indaboski. Meanwhile contact me asap for your tinted permit.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by ospreywin(m): 5:33am On Nov 14, 2020
If you're in Ondo state hit me up asap for your original tinted glass permit.... 100% genuine check my signature below
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by sammysneh(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Arizonaguy:
Any decision?? Including the bad ones?? Even if its counterproductive??
Am just saying because I don't leave there
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by naijadrivablog: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2020
ospreywin:

I'm on my way sir. grin grin grin grin .... Lol...... Thank you my indaboski. Meanwhile contact me asap for your tinted permit.
As I don advertise your business now, you fit do the permit for me free of charge? cheesy
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by ospreywin(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2020
naijadrivablog:
As I don advertise your business now, you fit do the permit for me free of charge? cheesy
I go give you discount Sha.... Make we discuss for dm
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by NnadyAutos: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
The governor is fair in his decision not to have ban the okada for 24hrs..The 6am--6pm will help the riders make daily bread.
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by SandraJane: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
They will just stay under one AC and be issuing statements that residents will not follow.

I know many areas where the orders will not be adhered to.

Only the major streets in Akure metropolis will be monitored , other places are free.

Ads:Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=SandraJane post=96031276][/quote]

Hey baby Jane. How are you doing?
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2020

Hey baby Jane. How are you doing?
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2020

Hi baby
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
And lagos should do something about those useless okada asap......i want outright ban......
Re: Ondo: Okada To Operate Between 6am To 6pm, Unauthorised Tinted Glasses Banned by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2020

Hello baby Jane

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello / Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.