Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Best Love Quote(s) That You Have Seen Or Heard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Love Quote(s) That You Have Seen Or Heard. (160 Views)

Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of Hausa Twins Or Albino? / Love Quote of the Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Love Quote(s) That You Have Seen Or Heard. by johnhood(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good day, fellow Nairalanders.
It is for fun and also to show the wit of words.
Love they say can be a wonderful thing and most times actions don't always show our inner most feelings and many people resort to words to tell their "love" how they feel.
So let drop the best love quote(s) you have come across or heard. You can also create yours.
Let me break the ice:

It is so sad that I can see galaxies in your eyes but you can not see a single star in mine.

One day you gonna ask me, you or my life which is more important? I will tell you my life and you will get angry and leave without knowing that you are my life.

So guys once you see this it is your turn.....

(1) (Reply)

For Advise On Marital & Relationships Issues / Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021 Tokyo Japan / Does Degree Type Matter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.