Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals (31544 Views)

Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / Tiwa Savage Becomes Star Radler Ambassador - Shares Pictures / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by ibnlawal(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
That's how Stars roll. Erica is the best that has appeared on BBNaija.
Lickers, touts and agberos of the nonentity, very ugly, very black, very short, paedophile, rapist,HIV AIDS patient, tiny skinny sickler, weed-smoking cultist laycoon can keep masturbating and keep hating, levels are levels
Guy! You fvck up. I like this Erica babe too buh this is way too much.

Grow the fuvk up!

4 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Ezenwa12345(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
pretydiva:
She don join the Awon bleach gengs. Congrats to her tho
Jealousy is a killer

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Slynation(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
Lickers, touts and agberos of the nonentity, very ugly, very black, very short, paedophile, rapist,HIV AIDS patient, tiny skinny sickler, weed-smoking cultist laycoon can keep masturbating and keep hating, levels are levels
This guy..... grin grin grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by goodheart02(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by goodheart02(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:

Jesus!! From the way u sound there's so much bad energy and hate in u. Gosh

3 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by masseratti: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
What is wrong with this people using unscrupulous ppl to promote their drinks, this ambassador thing, who told them it works? Using all Tom dick and Harry as ambassador does it reflect on their sales? Yes some individuals can influence but not everyone, this one that got drunk and was kicked out of a game you are using her as an ambassador? Who signed out for this crap at the company?

5 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by AfonjaMuslim: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright....
Congratulations to her
How i wish i fit change my brand now because of her
But i die with Heineken

You must be a real niggarr
I even dey gra for Benin city right now dey down the bottle

My niggarrssss...make una nor worry for my safety
He get as i take dey
I be strong man
Twenty men shall fall if them cross my lane....them bam Jesus for wilderness....black is the color
Same NB products, even the Amstel on your table
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by masseratti: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Starzo:
many Yoruba people no go like this news
dem just hate the girl since she reject their favoured son laycon
please grow up.. Don't bring up tribe issues to this thing, am not a laycon fine either... Take your tribalistic ass to the cave you came from. Nonsense.. Everything is always about we against them in your world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Forumobserver12(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Starzo:
many Yoruba people no go like this news
dem just hate the girl since she reject their favoured son laycon

Do you know that Erica have more Yuruba friends than Igbos, must everything be tribal contest to you?

6 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by homesteady(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
I heard somewhere that women drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage in an advert is banned in Nigeria and that's why all beer or alcoholic beverages have only male actors sipping or holding the beverage .

Check it out for yourself and next time a beer advert comes up see if you will see any female model drinking or holding the beer.

Only males are allowed to drink or hold up a glass or bottle of beer.

I don't know why this is the case and don't see how Erica can endorse a beverage which she isn't allowed to be pictured or videoed holding or sipping.

Not true. They use men because that is their major market.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by BigBabyJesus: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
homesteady:

Not true. They use men because that is their major market.

No. That's not the reason . ..

There is some written broadcast law that bans female models from holding or sipping the drinks...

When Erica does her advert she would be a trophy to an alpha male stud sipping the beer.

3 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Sweetpink: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem! grin

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Sweetpink: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations my baby G!
More wins grin

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by dadavivo: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oyikoha:
Olosho de make waves angry

Just like your sisters

3 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by splashbaby(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
All this one for one person haba... Anyway children of hate and anger must show themselves

3 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by smiliyB(f): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Afam4eva:
Wahala for who no like Erica.
Serious Wahala ooo grin grin
Congrats Eribillionaire, my Legendary star girl wink More to come!

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by geezynoni: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

your a fool ...big one they insult person mama because of Erica ...shame on your shallow brain....
No be your mama I been quote o

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Doncyn(f): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
God no go shame her at all..my star gurl,haters go hug transformer

4 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Dollanaira: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Really
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Starzo: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
masseratti:
please grow up.. Don't bring up tribe issues to this thing, am not a laycon fine either... Take your tribalistic ass to the cave you came from. Nonsense.. Everything is always about we against them in your world.
I'm not trying to be tribalistic cuz I no even dey follow up with that kind stuff. I only typed what I beleived to be true. Most yorubas we're actually reigning insults on her cuz she rejected their son laycon.
I've spoken my mind
anything u like u talk. It does not change what is and what is not.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Slynation:

This guy..... grin grin grin

The people quoting him are cracking me up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
Dis na Core Elites Geng
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by splashbaby(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
xtenxive:
All these People seem to think stardom is all about signing endorsement deals.
This is why they fade out of public eye in a short while. They need to be creative and start up something unique and sustainable.
VERY CORRECT! This is the very first winner of BB Africa from Naija with 14k follower. In their time no Instagram to influence, but manage to stay put and relevant.

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Edidiong123: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by chaloskyx: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
CONGRATS BUT KINDLY LET US KNOW WHEN YOU AND KIDDWAYA WOULD BE SIGNING YOUR NUPTIAL AGREEMENTS AT THE MARRIAGE REGISTARY ABI DAT ONE NO THEY HAPPEN AGAIN?
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by tehilah92(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na Gordon's for sign her o
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by EMMY76: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erica loves drinking a lot this endorsement really fits her perfectly. We all saw the role wine played in her disqualification in bbnaija house.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Burgerlomo: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by masseratti: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Starzo:

I'm not trying to be tribalistic cuz I no even dey follow up with that kind stuff. I only typed what I beleived to be true. Most yorubas we're actually reigning insults on her cuz she rejected their son laycon.
I've spoken my mind
anything u like u talk. It does not change what is and what is not.
who was reigning curse on her, for what? Kindly show me some, any human in his or her right sense knows that the lady has right to any man he has, I bet you Yorubas are ashamed of the laycon guy conduct with the lady, most people liked him for his other qualities, music, grass to grace, underrated person in the house, any Yoruba who hates Erica because of laycon is a sisi... Yorùbás don't have time for such.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by kaniska: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
This excellent website really has all the information I
wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
follow.com smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadhil Aridunnu: Femi Adebayo Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday (Pictures) / Uche Jombo Dumped By Famous Nollywood Clique / Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.