Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals (31708 Views)

Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / Tiwa Savage Becomes Star Radler Ambassador - Shares Pictures / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Trustme2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Her come for-weekend charges don go up be that. Kudos to her cheesy

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Starzo: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
many Yoruba people no go like this news
dem just hate the girl since she reject their favoured son laycon

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by xtenxive(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
All these People seem to think stardom is all about signing endorsement deals.
This is why they fade out of public eye in a short while. They need to be creative and start up something unique and sustainable.

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by hopexter(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright....
Congratulations to her
How i wish i fit change my brand now because of her

But i die with Heineken

6 hot Heinekens for you bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by akmath: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erica kini koko
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Pioneer01: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congrats dear

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Strictly Ogogoro signings
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
All these nigerian managers of these products no go sign better people but bbnaija olosho dem

Idiots

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
this year BBN audition go hot ooo bribe go follow 5m for express way to the house. with all this useless these I am see about ex-house mates.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by maiquel: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
That's how Stars roll. Erica is the best that has appeared on BBNaija.
Lickers, touts and agberos of the nonentity, very ugly, very black, very short, paedophile, rapist,HIV AIDS patient, tiny skinny sickler, weed-smoking cultist laycoon can keep masturbating and keep hating, levels are levels

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by hopexter(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright....
Congratulations to her

But i die with Heineken

You must be a real niggarr

I even dey gra for Benin city right now dey down the bottle

It's very necessary grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by chris259(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mandyvicky:
She advertised "drink responsibly in the BBN house" grin good for her
LMAO!!.. U non jus get joy at all.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Noble1000(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
What is even there work .
what benefits will they be to those that Endorse them

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by geezynoni: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oyikoha:
Olosho de make waves angry
Your mama bah?
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oh wow. My gal grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by geezynoni: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
hopexter:
Her come for-weekend charges don go up be that. Kudos to her cheesy
Na your mama you dey talk about shey?

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to the Only Star girl. Shine shine baby of the Nigerian Breweries. kiss kiss

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by hopexter(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
geezynoni:

Na your mama you dey talk about shey?

Who be this Hoodlum? You be Erica tongue tongue

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by IMAMofWAR: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
the tow tow pummeling no be here o
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by IMAMofWAR: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright....
Congratulations to her

But i die with Heineken

may them no use your cunt scores o. abeg dey house dey bomb and spam nairaland with dammm nigarrrr.
be a sensible nigarrr

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by uchaymart(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Origin bitters please give my baby @TolaniBaj an endorsement... She drank origin bitters to "stupor" during stay in the house @BBN Lockdown show.

Manager @OriginBittets Allow God use you for once
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OwenJesse27(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Isoright.... Congratulations to her How i wish i fit change my brand now because of her
But i die with Heineken
guy my drop account number nah wait oh sha they say everywhere they hot you nor go enter house..
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Johnkay01: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Erica remain my favorite

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OwenJesse27(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
geezynoni:

Your mama bah?
your a fool ...big one they insult person mama because of Erica ...shame on your shallow brain....

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by BigBabyJesus: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
I heard somewhere that women drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage in an advert is banned in Nigeria and that's why all beer or alcoholic beverages have only male actors sipping or holding the beverage .

Check it out for yourself and next time a beer advert comes up see if you will see any female model drinking or holding the beer.

Only males are allowed to drink or hold up a glass or bottle of beer.

I don't know why this is the case and don't see how Erica can endorse a beverage which she isn't allowed to be pictured or videoed holding or sipping.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by nuelzy: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
That's how Stars roll. Erica is the best that has appeared on BBNaija.
Lickers, touts and agberos of the nonentity, very ugly, very black, very short, paedophile, rapist,HIV AIDS patient, tiny skinny sickler, weed-smoking cultist laycoon can keep masturbating and keep hating, levels are levels
jesus.. this is seriousgrin

breathe..!!

i hate laycon too.. but this is too much nau
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OwenJesse27(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
ass hole are doing well ...wow
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OwenJesse27(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
ass hole are doing well ...wow quoted me u die
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by OwenJesse27(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Johnkay01:
Erica remain my favorite
ur favorite ass hole right?
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Slynation(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Haters won't like this at all grin This one na real wahala for who no like Erica grin

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Myhusband(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
yet graduates with masters are roaming about finding their destinies

to ba wu e ma ja ara e

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Denrele Edun Shares Bathtub Photos To Celebrate Christmas / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos)