Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals (31543 Views)

Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / Tiwa Savage Becomes Star Radler Ambassador - Shares Pictures / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by LaReinaa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
This bbn show eh,
You can only WIN by either winning the grand price or getting disqualified grin grin

Big congrats star girl grin grin

NL alpha males and Icons must be having sleepless nights with this news cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by pepperdemzombie: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Afam4eva:
Wahala for who no like Erica.
Tell your brother to marry am to show us say you say you like am.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by dahmie2013: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations our star girl....

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Gerrard59(m): 4:33am On Nov 14, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
I heard somewhere that women drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage in an advert is banned in Nigeria and that's why all beer or alcoholic beverages have only male actors sipping or holding the beverage .

Check it out for yourself and next time a beer advert comes up see if you will see any female model drinking or holding the beer.

Only males are allowed to drink or hold up a glass or bottle of beer.

I don't know why this is the case and don't see how Erica can endorse a beverage which she isn't allowed to be pictured or videoed holding or sipping.

Well, this endorsement has proven whatever you heard to be false. BTW, how does it even sound to you - women shouldn't advertise drinking alcoholic beverages? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by seguno2: 4:38am On Nov 14, 2020
Gerrard59:
Well, this endorsement has proven whatever you heard to be false. BTW, how does it even sound to you - women shouldn't advertise drinking alcoholic beverages? grin

He heard it from the Kano Hisbah Shariah hypocrites, who have no qualms receiving federal allocation that includes VAT from alcohol sales in Lagos and other southern states.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by relicng: 5:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Cantonese: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Abey na woman stand for her side so ABI na man wet wear woman cloth? The biceps no be here!
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Lubbish post
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by daniwise(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright....
Congratulations to her
How i wish i fit change my brand now because of her
But i die with Heineken

You must be a real niggarr
I even dey gra for Benin city right now dey down the bottle

DDS to u mi fellow brd.orimad 4 u there

My niggarrssss...make una nor worry for my safety
He get as i take dey
I be strong man
Twenty men shall fall if them cross my lane....them bam Jesus for wilderness....black is the color

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by daniwise(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=daniwise post=96022309][/quote]

Dodos
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by goaldynman(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2020
I love it when the very person Nairaland miscreants hate is winning!!

Congrats Erica, the Star girl!

Her fans also contributed almost N40,000,000 for her via gofundme!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The people quoting him are cracking me up. grin grin grin grin grin
I swear.... Wished they knew him in the BBN thread grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Tell your brother to marry am to show us say you say you like am.
See this guy, and you think he will reject... If Erica like, make she settle everybody with kpekus, I will gladly marry her!! grin
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by pepperdemzombie: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Slynation:

See this guy, and you think he will reject... If Erica like, make she settle everybody with kpekus, I will gladly marry her!! grin
Do it and bring it here for us to celebrate with you.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by pepperdemzombie: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
goaldynman:
I love it when the very person Nairaland miscreants hate is winning!!

Congrats Erica, the Star girl!

Her fans also contributed almost N40,000,000 for her via gofundme!!!
Winning indeed, audio money that the owners will collect back or take percentage.
What about the car dealer and N2m? Sheri Dem disgrace am las las.
Re: Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals by harmony75: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
why naw? they want to turn her to a drunk.. anyways congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.