Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" (46448 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
When the money is there what else could she possibly desire undecided oshi

She was there when he was nothing and supported him through thick and thing till their story changed.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nmezor(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
cool
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
See them alfa males weeping profusely on this post cheesy
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
As everywhere soft, why you no go desire am?

Even me sef desire am.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beckysexy:
I wanna meet this man so bad!!!!!!
Aunty go nd marry nd leave pple's husbands
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
She was systematically saying You Are All I Want In ATM.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Available247:
I still dey find opportunities wey go favour me like Emoney,off white, AZ and co. God i don't mind if takes me 30 years, just show me the right path to that greatness

Na drugs or Yahoo way be that.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Obichukwuu: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by chatinent: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Money prayer point.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lucyspa: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
We4all:
Madam, next time, tell that to your husband and not to the world. By the way, so E money married a slay queen.

Once a spouse comes on SM to shower encomiums on his/her better half, just know that trouble is looming in paradise and divorce is loading.....quote me when it becomes a reality.

Anambra couples hardly divorce.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lucyspa: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol but she was there before the money rolled in...

It doesn't even matter
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by S12bosco(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
can someone transfer 100 naira to my account to enable me withdraw the last 1k in my account for chopup pls. It will go a long way.
3095626326 first bank.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Rosarie(f): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
We4all:
Madam, next time, tell that to your husband and not to the world. By the way, so E money married a slay queen.

Once a spouse comes on SM to shower encomiums on his/her better half, just know that trouble is looming in paradise and divorce is loading.....quote me when it becomes a reality.
u vr no love in u.i have been married 8 ND shower my hubby encomium
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by DamnnNiggarr: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
VANITY UPON VANITY.....

With my comment above, I know I have touched so many people here in their private part.....

Somebody help me with a running pics of Mo sallah....

[img]https://c./DAgmz0aAlFAAAAAM/salah-mohamed-salah.gif[/img]
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahhahahhhhahhahh
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand why I am laughing then you must be a real niggarrr..

Vaginal people......hahahhahhahhahhah...
Barman give me another bottle....we know the story
Huzzle ooooooo....may we not stay broke for too long because brokenness is not of the lord

Ogbeni forget that matter joor....the only person that was there when we niggarrrrs were nothing is our mother

And her kids will say the same thing about their mother and you ain't their mother.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by kaniska: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
shocked follow.com
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by abimic(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahhahahhhhahhahh
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand why I am laughing then you must be a real niggarrr..

Vaginal people......hahahhahhahhahhah...
Barman give me another bottle....we know the story
Huzzle ooooooo....may we not stay broke for too long because brokenness is not of the lord

Ogbeni forget that matter joor....the only person that was there when we niggarrrrs were nothing is our mother
Na man you be..... These osheres are there for the goody bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Bodyodour: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
VANITY UPON VANITY.....

With my comment above, I know I have touched so many people here in their private part.....

Somebody help me with a running pics of Mo sallah....

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by A305: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
She is only loyal to his money and status.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beckysexy:
all dis olosho wey full nairaland angry
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
She was there for him when he was still struggling, she supported his hustle, she loved him genuinely before the money started coming. If you know, you know.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by IghravweIG(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Money and social status of E-money is what she's in love with. The real niggas know this.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Tabitha03(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mama, you love him because of his money.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beckysexy:
Ole ole.....go and work jawre....you can never meet him....Becky too like money tongue
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by maximusprime2000: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
2buffagain:

God Why are women like this? grin

Madam tell us exactly, WHY do you want to meet him? undecided

Are there not single men around you that you should be even more excited to meet?

let her be naw, guys are allowed to fantasize on females hip n boob here on nairaland too , without anybody calling the cop. she was just outspoken, dont get it twisted , No woman is immune to money, not even ur woman. grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Available247: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na drugs or Yahoo way be that.

I don't think so. There are other legitimate business that can make one wealthy, but if God wants me to be an internet fraudster pls he should lead the path for me cheesy
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Available247:

I don't think so. There are other legitimate business that can make one wealthy, but if God wants me to be an internet fraudster pls he should lead the path for me cheesy

Which kind legitimate business wan give you money like E-money "money"? Except na IT person you be, even at that sef e no fit reach.

You understand the kind bar wey that guy dey control?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Available247: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which kind legitimate business wan give you money like E-money "money"? Except na IT person you be, even at that sef e no fit reach.

You understand the kind bar wey that guy dey control?

He took an easy path to acquire those possessions but taking a real legitimate step takes years to be become wealthy and i don't mind taking those steps. Business like export and import, Buying and selling helps too
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Available247:

He took an easy path to acquire those possessions but taking a real legitimate step takes years to be become wealthy and i don't mind taking those steps. Business like export and import, Buying and selling helps too

It's good that you understand that it takes years to build a legitimate source of wealth. However, E-money's isn't legitimate, though.

Good luck anyway.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Praise you for your dream and mind abi
Hezmatosky:
Forget money. Do well, your wife will praise you
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Seyzcham91(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
but me no be your very good friend abi cuz i no get money abi! Hmmm
VEXT:
E-Money, my very good friend...
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by kenfarm(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beckysexy:

If u meet...... U don meet him grin

Give him shout out on tweeter now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.