Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" (46473 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Available247: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's good that you understand that it takes years to build a legitimate source of wealth. However, E-money's isn't legitimate, though.

Good luck anyway.

Thanks we all pray to be so comfortable one day, You and i will be wealthy and that is a promise. wink

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Money answereth all things
hmmmm, it has limit.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Beckysexy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

Ole ole.....go and work jawre....you can never meet him....Becky too like money tongue
And you hate money?
Who doesn't like money ?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Beckysexy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Paxxcarl:
all dis olosho wey full nairaland angry
And where did I say I want to sex him? undecided
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Beckysexy(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hoe Losho
Fool angry
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by ChukChinCol(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Before nko
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Babaken(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
What's else do you want hear
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by We4all: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rosarie:
u vr no love in u.i have been married 8 ND shower my hubby encomium

That's because I got no time for that.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Dreyton36: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2020
I remember those days for Ojo , this babe really try for this guy no be small , in fact she's the pillar to all his wealth no cap
Imagine woman wey fit sleep for ordinary ground with man and never for once disrespected him
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by luminouz(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
When the money is there what else could she possibly desire undecided oshi

Haaaaaaa....you again?

You just dey hate rich men... First Ned Nwoko and now this guy?

Haba na brandonx....goan make ya own money na.... grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Kindledlight(m): 12:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Beckysexy:
I wanna meet this man so bad!!!!!!

A good girl with bad habits.......

Hmm
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by tunapawizzy: 3:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Beckysexy:
I wanna meet this man so bad!!!!!!
hmmmmm, mama d mama..u wan use bad habits snatch am abi..i fear who no fear u o
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by ike95: 4:07am On Nov 14, 2020
poverty na orphan, money talks
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by suremanpatriot: 5:33am On Nov 14, 2020
rubbish, if he was pushin truck nko?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Brandonx(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa....you again?

You just dey hate rich men... First Ned Nwoko and now this guy?

Haba na brandonx....goan make ya own money na.... grin
Woman why are you stalking my moniker undecided are you that jobless? undecided
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Name the clients....... cheesy
guy if u dont know shit, keep quiet, u see that e_money's wife is among the are gems we have among women, so what ever she is enjoying now, she deserves it, stop saying shit just to tarnish women all the time..this said lady was with her man when he was nothing, so why cant she enjoy her life now, when he is big, y are some men like this, smh..
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by luminouz(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

Woman why are you stalking my moniker undecided are you that jobless? undecided

I love seeing u rattled and angry....

Such a baby grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Brandonx(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

I love seeing u rattled and angry....

Such a baby grin
Your father is such a baby!
You think I'm getting myself worked up over your foolery? grin
Keep stalking me on nairaland I would probably look into it in future to give you a remuneration.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by luminouz(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

Your father is such a baby!
You think I'm getting myself worked up over your foolery? grin
Keep stalking me on nairaland I would probably look into it in future to give you a remuneration.

Lol...

But this is exactly how you talk to others na...no etiquette or courtesy at all. You are perpetually angry at everything.

What exactly is the problem? Want some money? I will wire you 2naira to buy groundnut to drink gaari. Dont be shy..... wink grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by zudozz: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Before u go know girl wey love u well well for Nigeria u need to broke well well.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by cardoctor(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Fear woman. It could be the opposite in an INSTANT.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Brandonx(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...

But this is exactly how you talk to others na...no etiquette or courtesy at all. You are perpetually angry at everything.

What exactly is the problem? Want some money? I will wire you 2naira to buy groundnut to drink gaari. Dont be shy..... wink grin

I'm not a troll; I drop my comment and unfollow the thread.
I can never come to your mention.

But before you bully me I would bully you.

Mentality of a poor man who thinks everyone is hungry because their world is all about food grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by luminouz(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

I'm not a troll; I drop my comment and unfollow the thread.
I can never come to your mention.

But before you bully me I would bully you.

Mentality of a poor man who thinks everyone is hungry because their world is all about food grin

Hello sweetheart!!! grin

Dont wail baby, just send the account number

Will increase it to 5naira...add sugar to the mix baby!!! grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Brandonx(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Hello sweetheart!!! grin

Dont wail baby, just send the account number

Will increase it to 5naira...add sugar to the mix baby!!! grin

You are mentally unstable ya.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

You are mentally unstable ya.

Lol...I had fun teasing you today. grin

Same time,tomorrow? wink
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Brandonx(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I had fun teasing you today. grin

Same time,tomorrow? wink
I know your type ya! You are still dragging garri with your parents so why won't you come online to troll.
Your mates are out there doing shoroty to survive their next meal is not certain, would they have time to troll ?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Obim4eva(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2020
[code][/code]if the dude do not have money such statement wouldn't have come out from her mouth,E-Money is a confirmed Dude so woman is not ur fault ok shocked
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
guy if u dont know shit, keep quiet, u see that e_money's wife is among the are gems we have among women, so what ever she is enjoying now, she deserves it, stop saying shit just to tarnish women all the time..this said lady was with her man when he was nothing, so why cant she enjoy her life now, when he is big, y are some men like this, smh..

You too shut your dirty mind.... Do you have to comment on my post.....

This is what poverty does to your mindset.......
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Eileene(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Lol Before nkor
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by fuckaholic25(f): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2020
guys, can you see what I am seeing? just make money in this life
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by hopevalley: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Hustle ooo
Make u sef be all a woman desires grin
Can't you also go, defraud, and do rituals in order to be a man's desire? Folks, check out the links on my signature to invest in very affordable Ibeju-Lekki plots of land.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Cousin9999: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
RomanianNinja:
With his amount of wealth, what else would anyone desire? Madam go sit down joor

lol So cynical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why! / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.