Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" (46481 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Techvillz(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2020
make god forbid e-mony money just finish,,, make we know say she go still stick around
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Slynation(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
And i ask myself which lady in her rightful senses won't desire a man like E-money grin grin try looseguard make you see E-money queue grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Slynation(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Forget money. Do well, your wife will praise you
Bros come and educate us... How will you do well without money??
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by femi4: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
We4all:
Madam, next time, tell that to your husband and not to the world. By the way, so E money married a slay queen.

Once a spouse comes on SM to shower encomiums on his/her better half, just know that trouble is looming in paradise and divorce is loading.....quote me when it becomes a reality.
If you're ashamed of me in the public, then you're not proud of me
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You too shut your dirty mind.... Do you have to comment on my post.....

This is what poverty does to your mindset.......
see this dunce o, if u have half brain, u shoulf have known that u are the one with the poverty mentality, the mentality of not taking care of ur woman properly, despite she being there for u, when u were nothing, oops i forgot, u are still nothing...read ur comment again, this time slowly, and try to tell me the person with poverty mentality between the both of us..
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
see this dunce o, if u have half brain, u shoulf have known that u are the one with the poverty mentality, the mentality of not taking care of ur woman properly, despite she being there for u, when u were nothing, oops i forgot, u are still nothing...read ur comment again, this time slowly, and try to tell me the person with poverty mentality between the both of us..

Before you lecture me about poverty mentality..... Go back to school, learn how to spell... Then we can have a decent conversation.......

I am more than you can ever be in this your present life and many more after........ With half of my brain, I have managed to achieve a level, you can only dream about or imagine......
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Before you lecture me about poverty mentality..... Go back to school, learn how to spell... Then we can have a decent conversation.......

I am more than you can ever be in this your present life and many more after........ With half of my brain, I have managed to achieve a level, you can only dream about or imagine......
here we go again, preach, everybody is dangote on nairaland, why not find something else to brag about, this particular method is becoming stale..
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

even a mad man will know that i didn't mispell those words, it was simply a typographical error, have u seen why i said u are a dunce, u aren't wise at all....
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
even a mad man will know that i didn't mispell those words, it was simply a typographical error, have u seen why i said u are a dunce, u aren't wise at all....

It simply goes to show you are more daft, than I actually thought you are.......

Blaming a mad man for your inadequacies, further goes to show you and that mad man, must be made to dance naked, at the market square, holding hands.......

If you need to return to primary 3, it's not too late, for a nut like you..... It would help your future earning potentials.......

Dingbats like you, should not be made to associate with normal human beings......
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
here we go again, preach, everybody is dangote on nairaland, why not find something else to brag about, this particular method is becoming stale..

Because Dangote might not be on nairaland, means what exactly?....

Your thinking and thought process, is so myopic. I am ashamed I am even wasting my time, with a low life like you......

Mark is FB, Dorsey is on twitter, Bill is on all platforms..... What exactly are you trying to say......

Dangote is your only measure of intellect, wake up and smell the coffee....
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It simply goes to show you are more daft, than I actually thought you are.......

Blaming a mad man for your inadequacies, further goes to show you and that mad man, must be made to dance naked, at the market square, holding hands.......

If you need to return to primary 3, it's not too late, for a nut like you..... It would help your future earning potentials.......

Dingbats like you, should not be made to associate with normal human beings......
cry me a river, dunce, u dont even understand what figurative of speech means, geez, oga u are too daft, perhaps u are a slowpoke, lol...a right thinking man will understand that i was only sounding figurative ...go and read about figurative of speeches and expression, then u can come back to argue, u are just to dumb and blunt to have a healthy argument with...lemme help ur life, that particular statement is HYPERBOLIC , lol, daft man!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Because Dangote might not be on nairaland, means what exactly?....

Your thinking and thought process, is so myopic. I am ashamed I am even wasting my time, with a low life like you......

Mark is FB, Dorsey is on twitter, Bill is on all platforms..... What exactly are you trying to say......

Dangote is your only measure of intellect, wake up and smell the coffee....
u are really daft, ok i give up..obviously u are either autistic or a slow poke..jesus! what kind of dumb fellow is this, u really have a very big problem of comprehension, pls go and see a pyschatrist, this is beyond learning..
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:

Keep blaming your typo..... You know comprehension is way above your limits..... Just communicate in your limited vocabularies, those that would understand, would still try to make sense.......
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by LINTUNE(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Keep blaming your typo..... You know comprehension is way above your limits..... Just communicate in your limited vocabularies, those that would understand, would still try to make sense.......

tblock head ..lol
Re: Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
tblock head ..lol

Still much better than your zblock head.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.