Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass (66798 Views)

Huge Python Attacks Owner / If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself / VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Ode. Asking for help is not begging. You sound like mumu
mumu omo grin.. asking for help as if you no get hand to work.... are your family so poor they can't raise money to repair your life?? grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by mrkings84(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Warri o dey carry last,
Not even their dogs!
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
It was trained to handle the cutlass.!!
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by KingMack(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...damnnnnn....this dog is high on skunk or loud
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to open another bottle thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then another shit pops up

But anyway am still going to open more bottles...
Damnn...sooner or later now...our dogs go dey shoot gun

Damn!! Boss Na you I see for Abuja today?
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Haykinx98(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
I no dey surprised unto say na 2020 we still dey
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Decryptor(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen dog! shocked shocked

Someone should please give me the address of that lady that usually says stop at the middle of these youtube videos undecided

I want to give her 600 slaps angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.