Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass (66794 Views)

Huge Python Attacks Owner / If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself / VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by One4me: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Teewhy2:
They shouldn't leave this kind of dog with kids, from the look of things this dog must have lived with herdsmen.

Dogs dont wag their tail when attacking, its always pointed straight back or the direction they intend to attack..

How did l know? My little boy told me, he is a Dog expert.
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by adeniyi65(m): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Like some of my people will say(especially Righteousness89 ) . end time dog grin grin
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by wildikeman(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Poor dog they tired the cutlass to its mouth
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by koolaid87: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...damnnnnn....this dog is high on skunk or loud
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to open another bottle thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then another shit pops up

But anyway am still going to open more bottles...
Damnn...sooner or later now...our dogs go dey shoot gun

As a real nigga, I stopped drinking beer and only smoking my blunt.

I hope you do the same

Peace

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by EgunMogaji2: 3:33am On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to open another bottle thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then another shit pops up

Well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jIejmuPVjw
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by EgunMogaji2: 3:35am On Nov 14, 2020
One4me:

Dogs dont wag their tail when attacking, its always pointed straight back or the direction they intend to attack..

How did l know? My little boy told me, he is a Dog expert.

And for those us with dogs with cropped tails? grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Mekas2016(m): 3:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Wao!
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by oluwaahmed: 4:37am On Nov 14, 2020
The dog na jihadi
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by DesChyko: 5:12am On Nov 14, 2020
From the movement of the dog's tail and its posture, I can conclude that it is playing.
An aggressive dog would assume a stiffer stance.

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by radautoworks: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

And for those us with dogs with cropped tails? grin

Watch the nub and the ears grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by radautoworks: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2020
DesChyko:
From the movement of the dog's tail and its posture, I can conclude that it is playing.
An aggressive dog would assume a stiffer stance.

You're 100% right. It's trained to play that way. Person wasn't even legitimately trying to get away and offers the target to the dog.

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Policy3: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2020
Too much cocaine don high dog
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Dogi1(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Teewhy2:
They shouldn't leave this kind of dog with kids, from the look of things this dog must have lived with herdsmen.

You might just be right
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by NoFucksToGive: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr

[/s]

Upon all the Yahoo you do ,you sold your phone to drink beer with that cheap babe ;
Crime money never lasts grin

Thief

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by bigiyaro(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Well Trained dog.
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by krownie: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Everything & anything in Nigeria can kill u.

At this point of time I'm not surprised anymore

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by PrincessB1(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2020
End Time dog.

Ayaf laughed so hard grin
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by authority2006(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Teewhy2:

Or with IPOB
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by authority2006(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
grin
the part that got me laughing the most was when the dog picked d cutlass again

And he was even using the fore limb to re-balance the cutlass in his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2020
I need a dog like this
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by chidaddy1198(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2020
See narrative
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Iykenuwa(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Every dog owner knows the dog was trained to do this.

Those oohing and aahing are indicative of poor standard of education in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
How did the dog hold the cutlass?
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Asiri1991: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarrr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by EDYDO(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Mywd:
Dog from the pit of hell grin
Lol grin
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Na Porth Harcourt dog be dat
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Slynation(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr

This guy self.... Na dsame pics of drinking you dey post give us twice on Saturday on weekly basis oOo grin
Re: Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass by Airtimex(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.