Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! (23496 Views)

HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter / NYSC Registration Ultimate Guide: [nigeria’s First NYSC Problem Solving Ebook ] / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Iseoluwani: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
joviegghead:
Hello to who ever is reading this.

So I was scheduled to report to camp on Monday 10th November 2020. But I was unable to do so due to unpreparedness (monetary and other necessary aspects).

I am part of Batch B stream I. Is it possible to join the other stream? Or do I just wait till next year and register again. Because I am confused.

Even if I decide to go with other subsequent stream, will I be sent back for not reporting on my assigned date?

Everything is just tiring. Ex corpers, please your experience is needed.

where are u and where are you posted to.

just do the useless nysc stuff now don't procrastinate it. wahala dey serious for this country. borrow money tell them. when nysc pays u will return the money go for the useless prog asap
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by shamsin6300(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=ramatuoyiza post=96035120] God bless [/quot

Ongya
irehi kagini
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Christian07(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Heroclitus:
Bro I'm having same problem as you, I should be well prepared for the next stream(next month) but I'm worried I may not be deployed then, considering the fact that nysc will have to adhere strictly to ncdc protocol hence, each camp may not experience an automatic redeployment for the subsequent streams

I agree with you
wahala be like bicycle

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by obuneme: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
For your NYSC posting (direct posting or relocation) to any state of your choice. Please contact me on Whatsapp. 0.8.1.3.7.4.8.7.0.4.2

Please note it's very affordable and approval is within 24 hours.
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Stevengerd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Send ur account details.
Frist bank
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by TheCork(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
ebenezer202l:
so touching embarassed

its very big thou. my dik is 14 inches loong if u like... anyways please am lookin for actress to act in a up comin high budget blue movie.
u sound like a inteligent axtress. u intressted? u get paid upto 400 naira cash & am the director cheesy
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by TheCork(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
joviegghead:

So I was scheduled to report to camp on Monday 10th November 2020. But I was unable to do so due to unpreparedness (monetary and other necessary aspects).

I am part of Batch B stream I. Is it possible to join the other stream? Or do I just wait till next year and register again. Because I am confused.

Even if I decide to go with other subsequent stream, will I be sent back for not reporting on my assigned date?

bro juss find a nice lightskin babe wereing mini sket with great legs & u be fine!! (truss me) smiley
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by bolousadex: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
What are you preparing? It's just for 3 weeks and I don't think you need money as such.
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
praiseneo:
I don’t know what NYSC experience is like because I didn’t attend uni embarassed due to my parents inability to further my education...but I believe I’d still sponsor myself and get that certificate to make my parents proud so help me God. smiley
Amen
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Eltahir200(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
praiseneo:
I don’t know what NYSC experience is like because I didn’t attend uni embarassed due to my parents inability to further my education...but I believe I’d still sponsor myself and get that certificate to make my parents proud so help me God. smiley
AMEN, THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by wafun: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
joviegghead:

just login next stream and follow the procedure, it will be on the site, like if you have been mobilised or deploy before but couldn't make it to camp, you will be required to enter your details and there you, new callup number/printout but the same state, you will be good to go, no qualms at all, the next stream o or batch, I mean the next camping you will be good to go... NYSC no get wahala again...

Note = But make sure you are at alert when next stream will be registering, login that time and you will see what I am talking about, they only just have to change your callup number to match the batch and stream you are camping with that's all...
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by abvictory: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oga, just try and go to camp, you don't need so much money there except you want to form big boy, got to camp with just 1500 during my own time
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by wafun: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
I think it is proper to write the proper authority (nysc or other wise) and get a documented position.
Except you can prove that the remobilisation is automatic.
It is automatic but you need to fill some forms, after selecting the Remobilisation you fall under, to confirm your account you have created already with them and you will be given new callup number but the same state, print the neccessary slip out again and you are good to go..

1 Like

Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by jollynas(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
He/she just need TP to camp that's all, fk kaki amending..

Romanus123:
I think money won't be the problem, just arrange little Cash to amend your khaki and join them, bicycle allowance will be giving you in less than a week of your arrival to the camp. The earlier is better, Nigeria is unpredictable, you may not be able to mobilize next year. Just grab this opportunity
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Stevengerd:
Frist bank
Oga you are not the OP undecided
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by emoney09: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=96037893][/quote] I dont get u
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Stevengerd(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Acecards:
Oga you are not the OP undecided
Bless me now
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by shamsin6300(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
ramatuoyiza:
I dont get u

Ur surname sounds lyk dt of a particular tribe in Nigeria. was trying to communicate u using that same tribe. Kogi people I guess.
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by highbee02: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's not too late, soldiers would only order u to do frog jump with your bag on your head, they would ask u "wetin u buy?" I buy market #19, 800 ........... but now your allowee is #30k", so just reply "I buy market #30k, I just remembered Ede Camp
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Queenttoast01: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
anochuko01:

Remobilized or revalidate?

You're right is revalidate o grin
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2020
shamsin6300:

Ur surname sounds lyk dt of a particular tribe in Nigeria. was trying to communicate u using that same tribe. Kogi people I guess.
Yes. Thanks alot
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by shamsin6300(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
ramatuoyiza:
Yes. Thanks alot

Uwc grin
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by snoopz: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Omoalhaja77:
Under NYSC, itz termed "abscondment". I think there is a tab (to re-register) for it on their portal. However, u wld still be re-mobilized, so calm down grin

it will only be termed abscondment if you have gotten your ppa and you didn't report there
Re: Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! by ilemona4you2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Send ur account details.
Good evening bro. Sir, I beg u in d name of God, touch my life. I honestly don't have anything to eat this week, n i am not alone , I don't have anything to give my younger ones who only ate sugar cane this morning since its very cheap in our area at dis time of year. Pls help me bro, no matter hw small, I swear it will go a long way. No one around is ready to lend me a dime again. And as it is, I have no idea wot we would eat tomorrow because I am without a single naira. Bro help me, please help meee... 1760011353, Ecobank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday / No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.