Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway (20610 Views)

Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway by COMPAQ(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
CoderX:

My brother, that road has been like that for over 10 years, they awarded the 10 lane road under Fashola and they began work, Ambode came in, now Sanwo Olu... Calculate the years! shocked

I went to that Seme route recently and when I was coming back with foreigners in the vehicle I had to keep trying to make them see the good side of the project cos I was too ashamed as a Nigerian. embarassed

Once you enter Benin Republic, till you get to Ghana, nothing like bad roads... But the Giant of Africa is the one with giant potholes!!!

I think Ambode was the problem of that road. He obviously didn't prioritze it as almost nothing was done on it during his tenure.

I don't know why we like to leave half completed projects all over the place.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway by COMPAQ(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
labi1977:

Ambode has plenty legacy just not in badagry you are mistaken

Only legacy Ambode has is in Epe, which is his home town. And maybe that airport road.There is not much he did elsewhere. The Oshodi interchange is not working. Onion stadium was not completed. That cultural center in onikan was also not completed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway by labi1977(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
COMPAQ:

Only legacy Ambode has is in Epe, which is his home town. And maybe that airport road.There is not much he did elsewhere. The Oshodi interchange is not working. Onion stadium was not completed. That cultural center in onikan was also not completed.

you are very very mistaken amode also improved the whole lekki road from tollgate down to after Aja

He did many works all around Lagos too and his light blue buses are finally being used despite all the insults

amazingly he did it all within 4 years despite his faults and mistakes

Sanwo olu has barely started any project after 2 years. most of the projects he launched in his first year where ambodes nearly finished projects. Facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.