Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (38943 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2011
Here are a list of churches whose messages centres heavily on earthly things rather than heavenly. In these churches, the message of holiness and eternity is hardly preached. They centre much on messages that the world want to hear and need i say that the high level of greed and corruption that has enveloped our country since these churches came out cannot be compared to what it used to be in the good old days when these churches were not there? This is so because they have ignored the words of our Lord Jesus where he said - seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Today they make people to seek prosperity first. They keep telling them the benefits of giving their money to the church without reminding them that no matter the amount of money you give to the work of God , if you dont give your soul to him and live a holy life you are heading to hell. They are so much after the people's money that they cant preach the hard core bible truth so as not to lose them as members which automatically amounts to a reduction in their income. We are not suprised though , because Jesus forewarned us in the scriptures that in the last days many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many in his name. Today the words of Jesus is being fulfiled as we see in most of these new generation churches. This doesn't give a pass mark to all the old generation churches as some of them have derailed too due to the influence of the new generation churches.

winners chapel.
Christ Embassy.
House on the rock.
Redeemed mission.
RCCG.
Synagog church
mountain of fire - they are always pursuing demons.
Jehovah sharp sharp ministry.
KICC.
Rock family.

More are coming.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Abbycrown(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Who are you to judge? Are you God? The bible says, "judge not, , ". You even need God's mercy for forgiveness. Ask for it before it's too late.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by VALIDATOR: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2011
alexleo:

Here are a list of churches whose messages centres heavily on earthly things rather than heavenly. In these churches, the message of holiness and eternity is hardly preached. They centre much on messages that the world want to hear and need i say that the high level of greed and corruption that has enveloped our country since these churches came out cannot be compared to what it used to be in the good old days when these churches were not there? This is so because they have ignored the words of our Lord Jesus where he said - seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Today they make people to seek prosperity first. They keep telling them the benefits of giving their money to the church without reminding them that no matter the amount of money you give to the work of God , if you dont give your soul to him and live a holy life you are heading to hell. They are so much after the people's money that they cant preach the hard core bible truth so as not to lose them as members which automatically amounts to a reduction in their income. We are not suprised though , because Jesus forewarned us in the scriptures that in the last days many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many in his name. Today the words of Jesus is being fulfiled as we see in most of these new generation churches. This doesn't give a pass mark to all the old generation churches as some of them have derailed too due to the influence of the new generation churches.

winners chapel.
Christ Embassy.
House on the rock.
Redeemed mission.
RCCG.
Synagog church
KICC.
Rock family.

More are coming.

Jehovah sharp sharp ministry. grin grin grin grin Is that for real?

By the way Alexleo.I like your frankness on this.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by KunleOshob(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Like grin

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by nuella2(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2011
What do you understand by holiness? Your ignorance is pathetic brother. Congratulations in advance enter heaven alone grin grin grin.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Here is the news; ALL churches, from the beginning of the institutionalized christianity to this very day, all have messages centered on earthly things. ALL OF THEM. Christianity, as a religion, is totally based on earthly things. So, to say that you have a "list" of churches that does what every other church has been doing for almost two millenia shows your total ignorance. Go do ya homework well, alexleo, for you know next to nothing.
alexleo:

winners chapel.
Christ Embassy.
House on the rock.
Redeemed mission.
RCCG.
Synagog church
KICC.
Rock family.

More are coming.
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Abbycrown:

Who are you to judge? Are you God? The bible says, "judge not, , ". You even need God's mercy for forgiveness. Ask for it before it's too late.

yeah that is what you people usually quote when you are being told the truth. what is judgmental about what I see? Yet the same bible said- by their fruits we shall know them. So if i see a tree bearing mango fruit and say that the tree is bearing mango fruit what is judgmental about it? And if you see someone committing a crime and tell him to his face does that mean you are judging? These churches preach on TV and radio and people hear them. They sell their sermon tapes, they sell their books and people buy and read. How then do you think it is only when we attend their churches that we will be sure of their line of preaching? I used to listen to pastors chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo and some others but when I discovered that they revolve around the same earthly benefits under different sermon topics i stopped. Can we hear sermons that prepare souls for heaven from these pastors please. Enough of this money money preaching.
The world hates to hear the truth but we will keep saying it weather they like it or not.

30 Likes

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
nuella2:

What do you understand by holiness? Your ignorance is pathetic brother. Congratulations in advance enter heaven alone grin grin grin.

Defender of 'almighty' pastor Chris. congratulations 'minister' of defence. If holiness is that thing you people are doing in Chris(t) Embassy, then its really pathetic.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by OJOnuh: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
alexleo:

yeah that is what you people usually quote when you are being told the truth. what is judgmental about what I see? Yet the same bible said- by their fruits we shall know them. So if i see a tree bearing mango fruit and say that the tree is bearing mango fruit what is judgmental about it? And if you see someone committing a crime and tell him to his face does that mean you are judging? These churches preach on TV and radio and people hear them. They sell their sermon tapes, they sell their books and people buy and read. How then do you think it is only when we attend their churches that we will be sure of their line of preaching? I used to listen to pastors chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo and some others but when I discovered that they revolve around the same earthly benefits under different sermon topics i stopped. Can we hear sermons that prepare souls for heaven from these pastors please. Enough of this money money preaching.
The world hates to hear the truth but we will keep saying it weather they like it or not.

Bro! you too much. I like the way you came out clean on it. Is just too true that men of God these days put too much pressure on their followers in getting the good things by all means and this could well speak of criminals being celebrated in various churches today. I guess it contributed to even the the youths indulging in all means of getting these earthly things. It equally affects in putting our talent into genuine uses.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
@validator ,
yes Jehovah sharp sharp is for real. There are lot of them under various names.

@O.j.onuh ,
my dear its quite a pity that many of these souls has so been influenced by this messages and nobody cares about preparation for eternity. Yet members are dying unprepared for eternity because they are busy chasing money here and there so as to give testimony of breakthroughs in their churches.
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by yommyuk: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Here is the news; ALL churches, from the beginning of the institutionalized christianity to this very day, all have messages centered on earthly things. ALL OF THEM. Christianity, as a religion, is totally based on earthly things. So, to say that you have a "list" of churches that does what every other church has been doing for almost two millenis shows your total ignorance. Go do ya homework well, alexleo, for you know next to nothing.

So what do you know? if u don't mind me asking cool
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2011
I know that your religion, the very one you inherited from your parents, is a massive fraud. A huge huge deception that is leading you all to damnation. That much, i know because i have studied it's history whch is as murky as they come.
yommyuk:

So what do you know? if u don't mind me asking cool
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by yommyuk: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I know that your religion, the very one you inherited from your parents, is a massive fraud. A huge huge deception that is leading you all to damnation. That much, i know because i have studied it's history whch is as murky as they come.

I have got some questions for yah

1. Where did you study this so called history?
2. Did you study it at Uni as a degree or what ? If yes, what is the name of the institution, course and it's contents?
3. Did you study the history by reading a book or online? If book? What proof have you got regarding it's legitimacy and accuracy?
4. Have you actually gone to verify ALL tongue the history that you claim to have studied at the various locations?

See ya later cool
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by OJOnuh: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Here is the news; ALL churches, from the beginning of the institutionalized christianity to this very day, all have messages centered on earthly things. ALL OF THEM. Christianity, as a religion, is totally based on earthly things. So, to say that you have a "list" of churches that does what every other church has been doing for almost two millenis shows your total ignorance. Go do ya homework well, alexleo, for you know next to nothing.

The question here is what kind of earthly things do their message centered on prosperity, accumulation of wealth, miracle, healing which is questionable & should have been a matter of the faith of the one seeking it or what. And for your information so many are now enemies to their family members because of professes from those so called men of God some even with their parents and some with their neighbours. If what you meant is cordial relationship amongst various peoples, how to make the earth a peaceful place to leave on, how to be content with what we have, how those who have so much wealth - rather than for them (the men of God) to demand so much from them - can encourage them to create jobs for those that do not have, to encourage those that have not to create discrepancy or wall between them and those that do not have thus promoting love, how practice on earth those teachings in the scripture that will allow us make heaven, then i will share your point. For now oh! you are on your own.
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by OJOnuh: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

you seems to be this type of person that goes from church to church looking for break through which will never come until you put these time you use in roaming around churches into concrete use. I should be happy to still be going to the church my parents gave birth to in and which i grew up in. you dont study history from 2010 it goes beyond that.
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
shocked These questions of yours are so ludicrous that they are not worth replying to? What are you? A 12 year old?
yommyuk:

I have got some questions for yah

1. Where did you study this so called history?
2. Did you study it at Uni as a degree or what ? If yes, what is the name of the institution, course and it's contents?
3. Did you study the history by reading a book or online? If book? What proof have you got regarding it's legitimacy and accuracy?
4. Have you actually gone to verify ALL tongue the history that you claim to have studied at the various locations?

See ya later cool

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
I ended church roaming a long long time ago, bro. I don't do christianity and churches no more. I came to the conclusion that the religion is a mere white man's veil of bullcrap for the willing fools who volunteer to pull it over there eyes.
O.J Onuh:

you seems to be this type of person that goes from church to church looking for break through which will never come until you put these time you use in roaming around churches into concrete use. I should be happy to still be going to the church my parents gave birth to in and which i grew up in. you dont study history from 2010 it goes beyond that.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by OJOnuh: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I ended church roaming a long long time ago, bro. I don't do christianity and churches no more. I came to the conclusion that the religion is a mere white man's veil of bullcrap for the willing fools who volunteer to pull it over there eyes.

Sorry to ask, what do you practice now?
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
I practice being the best human being that i can be. That is what i do now, and believe me, it is much more challenging. The first step in being the best human being that one can be is to free oneself from the clutches of the institutionalized religions with their fraudulent doctrines.
O.J Onuh:

Sorry to ask, what do you practice now?

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Knight1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I practice being the best human being that i can be. That is what i do now, and believe me, it is much more challenging. The first step in being the best human being that one can be is to free oneself from the clutches of the institutionalized religions with their fraudulent doctrines.

Is this for real? People actually do these things? na wa o
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
Welcome to the outside and real world of no religious doctrines, bro. Now take a deeep breath of fresh air before you dive back into your christian cocoon, or is it islamic cocoon? grin
Knight1:

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
Knight1:

Are you surprised?? You don't need to be because the bible already warned us that in the last days people of this kind will be very much with us trying to deceive many. Satan has so deceived them and I pray for their repentance. But of course we know they are ending up in hell if they don't repent. Weather they believe it or not cant change this fact.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by yommyuk: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

shocked These questions of yours are so ludicrous that they are not worth replying to? What are you? A 12 year old?

That was the exact response I was expecting! Kudos cool

That much, i know because i have studied it's history whch is as murky as they come.
U are the one claiming to have the knowledge which billions of Christians around the world haven't got. So pls bro, let me know where you gained this wonderful insight in to the fraudulent doctrines of "Christianity"

If you haven't got a answer, then I will call that "preposterous" undecided

I am still waiting on yah (ex brethen) wink
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
The source is all around you, bro. all you need is to lift the veil of indoctrination off your eyes to see you will see. The truth is never revealed to the ones who are spiritually compromised as most christians are. Lift the veil off your eyes, bro. Then you will see more than your other billions of brethrens. Forget not that we are living in an information age.
yommyuk:

That was the exact response I was expecting! Kudos cool
U are the one claiming to have the knowledge which billions of Christians around the world haven't got. So pls bro, let me know where you gained this wonderful insight in to the fraudulent doctrines of "Christianity"
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by yommyuk: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Jenwitemi:

The source is all around you, bro. all you need is to lift the veil of indoctrination off your eyes to see you will see. The truth is never revealed to the ones who are spiritually compromised as most christians are. Lift the veil off your eyes, bro. Then you will see more than your other billions of brethrens. Forget not that we are living in an information age.

The source is all around you, bro
Hmmmm. I like the above. "The source" - Christ

Before I let you off the hook for now, READ sad

1 Corin 1:18-19
The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But "WE" who are being saved KNOW it is the very POWER OF GOD.
As the Scriptures say, "I will DESTROY the wisdom of the wise and DISCARD the intelligence of the intelligent"

Sleep on that bro

[s]Forget not that we are living in an information age. [/s] Twaddle

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by ogoamaka99(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2011
@poster,
I thank GOD that you know that there is what is known as holiness, because you will be judged by holiness standard the church you attend not withstanding. Moreover, i believe that you attend church yourself and that the church you attend yourself are not on the list you mentioned above if actually you attend church yourself.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by alexleo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
ogoamaka99:

@poster,
  I thank GOD that you know that there is what is known as holiness, because you will be judged by holiness standard the church you attend not withstanding. Moreover, i believe that you attend church yourself and that the church you attend yourself are not on the list you mentioned above if actually you attend church yourself. 

I know holiness and i am 100 percent for holiness. I attend church and my church is not a money money church and that is why am still in the church for years now. The very day they start preaching too much money money like all these new generation churches I will leave them. God is already blessing me. Am more interested in the issues that will affect me positively in this heavenly journey. I want to make heaven more than anything in this world and I know holiness is the key. So i choose to go all the way of holiness by God's grace. Half holiness is not allowed in heaven that's why we really have to be careful what messages we feed our souls with in all these churches. If anybody misses heaven, no amount of earthly prosperty can save you from the horrors of hell. May God help us.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
I will only sleep on that if i take the threats in that book of spells(the bible) seriously to begin with, which i don't. Whatever is written in that book means very little to me. Ponder on that yourself.
yommyuk:
Before I let you off the hook for now, READ sad

1 Corin 1:18-19
The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But "WE" who are being saved KNOW it is the very POWER OF GOD.
As the Scriptures say, "I will DESTROY the wisdom of the wise and DISCARD the intelligence of the intelligent"

Sleep on that bro

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Joagbaje(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
@mabell
nuella2:

That's a perfect response. So many religious people don't understand what holiness really is. They see it with their clouded eyeglasses. Imagine the Pharisees calling Jesus unholy, winebiber and gluton. I remember a case of a sinful woman washing the feet of Jesus in the house of Simon the Pharisee, the religious guy got angry that Jesus was not a holy man, because if he had been HOLY, he ought to have known that the woman is a sinner. Relies spirit is in every generation. They read their mind into the gospel instead of scriptures, and when they quote scriptures , its always wrongly applied.

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by PastorAIO: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

@mabell
That's a perfect response. So many religious people don't understand what holiness really is. They see it with their clouded eyeglasses. Imagine the Pharisees calling Jesus unholy, winebiber and gluton. I remember a case of a sinful woman washing the feet of Jesus in the house of Simon the Pharisee, the religious guy got angry that Jesus was not a holy man, because if he had been HOLY, he ought to have known that the woman is a sinner. Relies spirit is in every generation. They read their mind into the gospel instead of scriptures, and when they quote scriptures , its always wrongly applied.

The English word holy dates back to at least the 11th Century with the Old English word hālig, an adjective derived from hāl meaning whole and used to mean 'uninjured, sound, healthy, entire, complete’. The Scottish 'hale' (health, happiness and wholeness.) is the most complete modern form of this Old English root. The modern word 'health' is also derived from the Old English hal. As “wholeness”, holiness may be taken to indicate a state of religious completeness or perfection. The word holy in its modern form appears in Wyclif's Bible of 1382.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred
Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by yommyuk: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I will only sleep on that if i take the threats in that book of spells(the bible) seriously to begin with, which i don't. Whatever is written in that book means very little to me. Ponder on that yourself.

I asked you about what you know, see you answer ---->>>
The source is all around you

Typical response of a lost soul sad

Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
I am not the lost soul, yommyuk. I am not the one laboring under the spells of false religious doctrines like yourself.
yommyuk:
Typical response of a lost soul sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday / Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94