Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport (43044 Views)

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Blackking98(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
LZAA:
Helinues wee not like thisgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021
That guy rarely has common sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Dcoy: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
For increased traffic, you suppose show us picture of the intended design (after completion) which I believe is somewhere around that construction site...
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

That guy rarely has common sense

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by ebbyudom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
SHOP URGENTLY NEEDED IN UNILAG.
I really need to secure a shop for my business in UNILAG. Please how can I go about it?
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Nwaide01: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
In as much as i lauded this noble project I also hope it'll not end up like the one at Oba because I did not see a single worker in this video.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by johnpablo541(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dcoy:
For increased traffic, you suppose show us picture of the intended design (after completion) which I believe is somewhere around that construction site...

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Blackking98(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
imhotep:

grin grin grin grin
Honestly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

Honestly grin
Is helinues still waiting for Trump to win the USA elections ? grin grin

cc lzaa
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Blackking98(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
imhotep:

Is helinues still waiting for Trump to win the USA elections ? grin grin

cc lzaa
grin that's his own business. Go to that south south govenors forum topic on FP, you'll see his deranged comment as usual
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amu not saying anything until April 2021.
I just hope this airport project will not be like waiting for Nigeria to win FIFA WORLD CUP.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Moferere: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Festiko:

You have to wait for quite some time. Cos this project has been like this since 2years now

The work is progressing
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Nnamdi234: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
There is no way this project will be completed in April 2021 even if the are working 24hrs around the clock from till then
Rocksvibes234 q
post=96011775:

The Latest update on the construction of the world class airport project, Anambra International Cargo And Passengers Airport, Umueri.

Work is smoothly going on the airport site, and it will be ready for commissioning by April 2021. The airport will have 3.7 kilometers runway with 400meters each end of the runways called the free zone, A 12 storey building air control tower, High length Height Apron, International and Domestic terminal building, Cargo terminal and cargo handling facilities, Air craft maintainance hanger and facilities, Aviation fuel pump and lots of other features like international Convention Center, Shopping mall, Industrial park, housing estates and many more
The international airport, when completed will boost the economy and economic activities of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVH0JT4fj4

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
This skeletons to be ready by April 2021. Hope they know this is airport and not car park/terminal or runway?
Anyway, amu not saying anything until then. May this Airport project not be like waiting 4 d super chickens of Nigeria to win d FIFA WORLD CUP.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Omalicharose: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is obviously a white elephant project....I bet my left yansh that Willie will not finish this project until his tenure expires.

Willie obiano is a mistake of a governor, Peter obi can attest to that. Anambra is suffering from bad roads, everywhere is filthy and smelly due to refuse dumps. Too many uncompleted roads.

Before you attack me, am an Anambra indigene and I live in onitsha.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Land in a cargo airport?
html14java:
Good one. Anambra Amaka.
All neighboring states already have airport -Delta, Enugu, Imo. Its long overdue for anambra. concerned authorities should please hasten up. I cant wait to land in Anambra direct.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Very commendable project. Obiano has done so well in infrastructures, education, human capital development, etc. Anambra has the best road networks. Onitsha, Awka and other areas of the state have good roads and neat environment. Obiano is by far better than Obi in all round development.

Obiano has transformed Anambra particularly Onitsha and Awka. ICC, International airport, Awka Millennium city, etc, are all ongoing under governor Obiano.

Anambra international airport shall be ready by April 2020 by His Grace.

Rocksvibes234:
The 1Latest update on the construction of the world class airport project, Anambra International Cargo And Passengers Airport, Umueri.

Work is smoothly going on the airport site, and it will be ready for commissioning by April 2021. The airport will have 3.7 kilometers runway with 400meters each end of the runways called the free zone, A 12 storey building air control tower, High length Height Apron, International and Domestic terminal building, Cargo terminal and cargo handling facilities, Air craft maintainance hanger and facilities, Aviation fuel pump and lots of other features like international Convention Center, Shopping mall, Industrial park, housing estates and many more
The international airport, when completed will boost the economy and economic activities of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVH0JT4fj4
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
nonoski:
Will Obiano finish this his airport before he leaves next year?
Since the days of Mbadinuju who started with Ihiala airstrip to this Papa Nnkwu Obiano we Anambra people have been lied to severally
Gov Obiano is leaving office March 2022 not next year

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did Buhari give Anambra state government money for that project?
Decent09:

That's some of us in the North always sees Mr President as always favoring the South, cos most of the Projects there are been completed
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by nonoski: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
post=96038790:

Gov Obiano is leaving office March 2022 not next year
After November elections next year his tenure is effectively over
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't see any difference between Obiano and Rocha's, Rocha's might have done better than him. I am from awka in anambra state. May we never have the type of Obiano as a Governor again. Amen. Comparing Peter Obi to Obiano is like comparing America to Nigeria.
leicestercamper:
Very commendable project. Obiano has done so well in infrastructures, education, human capital development, etc. Anambra has the best road networks. Onitsha, Awka and other areas of the state have good roads and neat environment. Obiano is by far better than Obi in all round development.

Obiano has transformed Anambra particularly Onitsha and Awka. ICC, International airport, Awka Millennium city, etc, are all ongoing under governor Obiano.

Anambra international airport shall be ready by April 2020 by His Grace.

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
nonoski:

After November elections next year his tenure is effectively over
He is will still be in charge till the last day of his tenure, however Anambra Airport will be read on April next year bookmark this page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
What's this PDP clown yapping about? Tell me one project done by okorocha that's standing today. Flyover? Tunnel? Road? Despite the massive debt he incurred. Please stop yapping rubbish. I am not a popular fan of Obiano but comparing him to a disaster called okorocha is an insult. And, yes Obiano has performed better than Obi, even though Obi did his best too. Obiano has transformed Anambra generally, particularly Onitsha and Awka. Mind you Obiano still has a year and six months to go. Obiano is the best so far in the history of Anambra, followed by Ngige before even Obi. So go and rest.

[s]
Jonathan39:
I don't see any difference between Obiano and Rocha's, Rocha's might have done better than him. I am from awka in anambra state. May we never have the type of Obiano as a Governor again. Amen. Comparing Peter Obi to Obiano is like comparing America to Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
[/s]
You know nothing about Gov Obiano's administration, don't worry we will compare him with Peter after his administration

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by piagetskinner(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Show us when it’s completed ....we are not interested in seeing the skeletal frame
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Omalicharose:
This is obviously a white elephant project....I bet my left yansh that Willie will not finish this project until his tenure expires.

Willie obiano is a mistake of a governor, Peter obi can attest to that. Anambra is suffering from bad roads, everywhere is filthy and smelly due to refuse dumps. Too many uncompleted roads.

Before you attack me, am an Anambra indigene and I live in onitsha.

[/s]
That your left Yansh will burn soon, this is project started fully on October last year with all the pandemic and protest they didn't stop for one day, go and watch the video to see the runway, Apron, tower are almost ready, Anambra state government will surprise you cynical minds next year

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let do it now. He has just few months left. Can you tell me what he is best known for. You think is by coming to nairaland land to say trash. Social media Governor.
post=96039210:
[s][/s]
You know nothing about Gov Obiano's administration, don't worry we will compare him with Peter after his administration
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
I compared Obiano with Rocha's cos one payed agent think Obiano is worth comparing with Peter Obi. So the comparison is not bad after all
leicestercamper:
What's this PDP clown yapping about? Tell me one project done by okorocha that's standing today. Flyover? Tunnel? Road? Despite the massive debt he incurred. Please stop yapping rubbish. I am not a popular fan of Obiano but comparing him to a disaster called okorocha is an insult. And, yes Obiano has performed better than Obi, even though Obi did his best too. Obiano has transformed Anambra generally, particularly Onitsha and Awka. Mind you Obiano still has a year and six months to go. Obiano is the best so far in the history of Anambra, followed by Ngige before even Obi. So go and rest.

[s][/s]
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
You must be high of cheap drugs. Can you bring forth obianos stats let's compare. In the whole of South East, Peter Obi has no match. I am ready to take this argument to any level that's if you have any fact to back up your claim. Tell us what obiano has done in awka let's start from there.
leicestercamper:

[s][/s]
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are yapping rubbish, show us what Obi did in Awka compare to what Obiano has done/doing in Awka. Can you even compare Awka of 2014 to the Awka of 2020 under Obiano. Obi was a failure. All the roads done by Obi has collapsed, Obiano is reconstructing almost all of them.

[s]
Jonathan39:
You must be high of cheap drugs. Can you bring forth obianos stats let's compare. In the whole of South East, Peter Obi has no match. I am ready to take this argument to any level that's if you have any fact to back up your claim. Tell us what obiano has done in awka let's start from there.
[/s]
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
I compared Obiano with Rocha's cos one payed agent think Obiano is worth comparing with Peter Obi. So the comparison is not bad after all
[/s]

Obi and okorocha are on the same level. They are both incompetent mediocre governors, infact, Okorocha may even better than Obi slightly, but Obiano beats all of them by far, ever if joined together
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Stop crying and tell us what Obiano did in Anambra state
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Obi and okorocha are on the same level. They are both incompetent mediocre governors, intact, Okorocha may even better than Obi slightly, but Obiano beats all of them by far, ever if joined together
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
Stop crying and tell us what Obiano did in Anambra state
[/s]

Lol you are obviously the one crying here, because I was on my own when you started crying and quoting me. Now tell us what Obi actually achieved in hisc8 wasted years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos / First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.