Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport (42577 Views)

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
You've not been to amaku. If you've been to amaku then you won't dare compare a two room hospital to a state general hospital like amaku grin
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

That small hospital has quality than the substandard projects of Obi
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
Is Obiano a match to Peter Obi? Even though I suspect you work with anambra state government. We all know the answer
Oxygen production plant started and completed by Gov Obiano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Who is the "We" even in after world, Obiano will never get close to Peter Obi. Anambarian knows this. Not some political jobbers
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Obi was a total failure as a governor. We were the people that covered him up on this forum. Obi can only be compared to TA Orji.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
You've not been to amaku. If you've been to amaku then you won't dare compare a two room hospital to a state general hospital like amaku
[/s]

You are just a clown, even that picture of COOUTH thst you posted was shot by . That's to tell you that we know Anambra more than you paid Obi miscreants.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
You can cry from now till tomorrow. Obiano is a failure as far as Anambra state is concerned.
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Obi was a total failure as a governor. We were the people that covered him up on this forum. Obi can only be compared to TA Orji.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
There's no need to talk too much. Show us equivalent of similar projects under Obi. Lol

[s]
Jonathan39:
Who is the "We" even in after world, Obiano will never get close to Peter Obi. Anambarian knows this. Not some political jobbers
[/s]

Obiano signature projects: completed and ongoing

International airport

International conference centre

Flyovers

Awka Millennium City- PPP

Awka city stadium

Onitsha mall

Golden Tulip Resort

Reconstruction of Onitsha general hospital

Reconstruction of Obi failed roads

The list is endless..

Please show us signature projects that obi completed..lol
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
You can cry from now till tomorrow. Obiano is a failure as far as Anambra state is concerned.
[/s]

Lol you are obviously the one crying. If you like cry blood, it doesn't concern but after all the fact checks, it became clear that TA Orji and Obi were on the same level of performance in office
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
ABS new station started and completed by Obiano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
It was shot by Anambra first son now makes Obiano the person that built it ? grin grin nothing I no go see for Nairaland. Obiano is a failure, I am not apologetic to that.
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

You are just a clown, even that picture of COOUTH thst you posted was shot by . That's to tell you that we know Anambra more than you paid Obi miscreants.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
It was shot by Anambra first son now makes Obiano the person that built it ? grin grin nothing I no go see for Nairaland. Obiano is a failure, I am not apologetic to that.

N

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is this all he did as a Governor? The drunkard is a failure. I still ask again, as an Anambra person you are, is Obiano worthy of being compared to Peter Obi?
post=96041329:

Oxygen production plant started and completed by Gov Obiano
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
It was shot by Anambra first son now makes Obiano the person that built it ? nothing I no go see for Nairaland. Obiano is a failure, I am not apologetic to that.
[/s]

That's to tell you that we know more than you concerning development in Anambra. Obi was a disaster. Inugo lol
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonad.aft aka Jonathan39, please respond to with your own pictures. You called for debate, you have it now cheesy

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
That you are a political jobber and collect crumbs from politicians doesnt mean you have better understanding of Anambra state than a neutral individual. You are trying so hard to defend your pay master and I can see how hard that is. I am sorry but I know better than you when it come to Anambra state. I. From Anambra state and I schooled in Unizik. I witnessed both Peter Obi and Obiano regime. If you and Anambrafirstson thinks Obiano is a match to Peter Obi then we can go ahead and create a thread about Anambra state let the indigenes of Anambra air their view. I know you will never want to toe this part, because it is not easy defending a failure.
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

That's to tell you that we know more than you concerning development in Anambra. Obi was a disaster. Inugo lol
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
Is this all he did as a Governor? The drunkard is a failure. I still ask again, as an Anambra person you are, is Obiano worthy of being compared to Peter Obi?
[/s]

It is a pictorial debate, he is just starting out from the beginning, so by the time he gets to Malakai you would have disappeared from this thread cheesy
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
Started and completed by Obiano

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Obi was a disaster as a governor. Now go and sit inside your room. Obiano is miles and miles above obi in governance cheesy

[s]
Jonathan39:
That you are a political jobber and collect crumbs from politicians doesnt mean you have better understanding of Anambra state than a neutral individual. You are trying so hard to defend your pay master and I can see how hard that is. I am sorry but I know better than you when it come to Anambra state. I. From Anambra state and I schooled in Unizik. I witnessed both Peter Obi and Obiano regime. If you and Anambrafirstson thinks Obiano is a match to Peter Obi then we can go ahead and create a thread about Anambra state let the indigenes of Anambra air their view. I know you will never want to toe this part, because it is not easy defending a failure.
[/s]
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by SenorRex: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
vanbonattel:

Divide the south so they can fight themselves grin
This is why I hate internet. Fools wiil just put where wise men are talking
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
You must be high on cheap drugs. Obiano started awka express road. You political jobbers are unbelievable. You might think you are talking to a stranger. The flyover in unizik junction was built by Obiano too? grin grin
post=96041934:

Started and completed by Obiano
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You must be high on cheap drugs. Obiano started awka express road. You political jobbers are unbelievable. You might think you are talking to a stranger. The flyover in unizik junction was built by Obiano too?

Ngige built the one at UNIZIK JUNCTION. Obi has no signature project to his name in Anambra. Shame cheesy
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is Abacha that built it. Obiano is a failure grin grin
leicestercamper:

Ngige built the one at UNIZIK JUNCTION. Obi has no signature project to his name in Anambra. Shame cheesy
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
Is Abacha that built it. Obiano is a failure

Lol Ngige built UNIZIK bridge. Obi was a disaster
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are yet to show me one thing the failure Obiano did grin grin
leicestercamper:

Lol Ngige built UNIZIK bridge. Obi was a disaster
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
You are yet to show me one thing the failure Obiano did
[/s]

You are just a miscreant that has been brainwashed by Obi china. Obiano has performed far better than Obi in just 6yrs lol
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by ike95: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
abandon project LOADING
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
You no get yarn
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

You are just a miscreant that has been brainwashed by Obi china. Obiano has performed far better than Obi in just 6yrs lol
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartwave:

HOW "EZE NDIGBO RIVERS" DETHRONED HIMSELF LAST NIGHT

Something strange happened last night at the meeting between the South East Governors and Leaders, and the Governor of Rivers State held at the Banqeut Hall of the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.

When the Governors arrived, they first had a meeting with the Governor Wike before proceeding to the Banqeut Hall for the enlarged meeting with the Igbo Community in Rivers State.
The expansive hall was packed to capacity and VIPs were already seated by the time the Governors arrived.

After the national anthem and introductory speeches, the first man that was invited to speak was a man dressed fully in the attire of a Traditional Ruler. He was introduced as EZE NDIGBO IN RIVERS STATE. I have forgotten his name now. He went on and on and on. He then said that the Governor had been doing very well, except that he was yet to look in the direction of his palace in terms of support. The crowd of people there expressed disappointment and disapproval with that statement. The murmurs were loud.
"Is that why we are here?" People kept asking in Igbo language. This man sef... This man sef.

When it was time for Governor Wike to talk, he spoke and spoke and then faced the direction of the EZEIGBO.
He said "I heard someone here talking about palace. I don't want to hear that thing again. You don't have any palace here. We have palaces of recognized traditional rulers in Rivers State. How can you leave your community and come to Port Harcourt to have a palace? Have you seen any Rivers man anywhere claiming to have palace outside Rivers State?

The crowd erupted in approval.

When the Governor of Ebonyi State rose to speak, he also addressed the issue. He said that in his state, no person is allowed to come from outside the State and claim to be a Traditional Ruler and build a palace in Ebonyi State. He said that the only recognized Traditional Rulers in the State are those chosen by their native communities. He restated the position of the Ohaneze Ndigbo against our people who go to other states and claim traditional rulership. According to him, Traditional Rulership in Igboland is a serious aspect of our culture and cannot be moved outside the native homes of the people.

The crowd clapped and clapped.

The man's head was bowed. He didn't know whether to leave or stay.

One woman sitting close to me said to herself... Ehee...that is what he deserves. I don't even know who made him our Eze here. I knew he would talk himself into trouble one day. Ntoor ya ngaahu!
She sounded like an Owerri woman.

My people, thats how the man came to the meeting as an Eze and left the meeting as an ordinary person.

Na waa o!

At times, closing your mouth is better o.
grin grin funny story

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by leicestercamper: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Jonathan39:
You no get yarn
[/s]

Obi was a total failure
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You must be high on cheap drugs. Obiano started awka express road. You political jobbers are unbelievable. You might think you are talking to a stranger. The flyover in unizik junction was built by Obiano too? grin grin
Sorry I was very busy, more of Obiano's projects, two VDC centers one in Awka another in Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by EMMY76: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Very impressive the job is of high standard I really doubt if the airport can be completed before the end of obiano's tenure.
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by EMMY76: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
post=96032096:

Wait let them finish, close look at the picture

No 3d illustration for people to get a clue of how the airport is going to look like at the end of the day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Rams His SUV Into A Keke NAPEP Used By Escaping Armed Robbers(photo) / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages / Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.