Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport (42610 Views)

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You must be high on cheap drugs. Obiano started awka express road. You political jobbers are unbelievable. You might think you are talking to a stranger. The flyover in unizik junction was built by Obiano too? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You must be high on cheap drugs. Obiano started awka express road. You political jobbers are unbelievable. You might think you are talking to a stranger. The flyover in unizik junction was built by Obiano too? grin grin
Started and completed by Obiano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by ckc(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Must everything be labelled "international" in Nigeria? Mtcheeewwwwwww!
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You've not been to amaku. If you've been to amaku then you won't dare compare a two room hospital to a state general hospital like amaku grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by stasius: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Festiko:

You have to wait for quite some time. Cos this project has been like this since 2years now

Liar! That terminal building and control tower were not there as at 4 months ago when I visited there. I have been there personally.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You know nothing, kindly use your google to know who initiated and started the project

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
stasius:

Liar! That terminal building and control tower were not there as at 4 months ago when I visited there. I have been there personally.
Most them are ignorant
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
So this is what a Governor of a state did for 6 years now? And you think he is not a failure?[quote author= post=96044503][/quote]
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
So this is what a Governor of a state did for 6 years now? And you think he is not a failure?
I'm a very busy man you can open thread about Obi and Obiano at the end of his tenure and invite me na run you go run comot from the thread I promise you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2020
You just confirmed a political jobber role you play. I challenge you to create a thread and let indigenes of Anambra who are in ground give their view. Let's from a wider audience. I will be waiting for your reply
post=96053247:

I'm a very busy man you can open thread about Obi and Obiano at the end of his tenure and invite me na run you go run comot from the thread I promise you
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by SavageMaster: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by SavageMaster: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jonathan39:
You've not been to amaku. If you've been to amaku then you won't dare compare a two room hospital to a state general hospital like amaku grin

It's teaching hospital Sir
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Built by who?
SavageMaster:

It's teaching hospital Sir
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Is this not you? Political Jobber grin shocked
post=96053247:

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Anambra1stS0n: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Is this not you? Political Jobber grin shocked
Dumbo that's not me, there are many on tweeter
Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jobber man. You are the one. If you dare me, I will spoil your job for you
post=96257290:

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by Jonathan39: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
I now have a strong evidence to prove you are same person. But I won't try spoil another man's work. Na ekwu eziokwu, maka na eziokwu bu ndu. Take care bro
post=96257290:

Re: Latest Update On Anambra International Airport by boogietrends: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Watch the latest update on Anambra International Cargo & Local Passenger Airport as it nears completion. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOytn2waA3k

Kindly subscribe and enable notification, thanks. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages / Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.